Chapter 1

All of a Sudden

Victoria hurriedly dragged her feet inside her dental clinic and turned the lock on the mahogany paneled door. She dropped her heavy signature bag filled with dental records on her long oak table, she then landed her on her desk chair, crossed her legs at the ankles and checked her nails.

''Ugh that jerk! how could he embarrassed me infront of many people? After what he did, my life now seems to be directionless and bound for mediocrity'' Vic tapped her both palm on her desk, blood boiling teeth griiting.

She couldn't comprehend how things happened in a jiffy, last time she knew she was just crossing the road with haste completely ignoring the traffic signs because she had set an appointment with someone very important but all of a sudden a black porsche was fast approaching, it nearly took her soul off her. With complete shock and disgust, she stood on the middle of the street stone dead while the driver beeped his horn several times to snap her out. The man got off from his car crossing his eyebrows.

''Hey Miss, can't you read traffic signs?'' The man who was around 27 said pissed, eyeing the lady infron of her he inspected the woman's sinfully creamy legs, flaring hips and shapely encased with a simple tight white shirt..

Victoria was dumbfounded, she then glanced to the man infront of her who just earlier nearly bumped and killed her.

''O.. of course I can! and you have supposed to say something to me mister?'' Victoria said stopping midtwirl tucking her hair back pretending to be tough infront of a man with a feisty look.

''Like what?'' The bachelor said confused putting his hands on his two pockets.

''Like sorry for nearly bumping you, sorry for being an irresponsible reckless driver! Hmmm.. Like that?'' Victoria said sarcastically.

''Why on earth would I even say that? You are the one who carelessly crossed the street without looking to your left and right. Your grade school teacher didn't teach you that,  little children would laught at you for sure.'' he said in a mocking tone. ''You're the one who should say sorry, right?''

The man was Nichkhun Horvejkul, one of world's greatest lawyers, had won so many case battles name it, he was capable of everything.

With the commotion they created had called the attentions of othe people, all of them were just butting in. Victoria nearly screamed in frustration.

''No, never!'' Victoria said shaking her head folding her arms across her chest.

''Well then I guess this will not be settled, you just took 5 minutes of my time, and my time is precious, now, will you excuse me I gotta go because I have other important things to do and if you got any injuries or you needed assistance here's my calling card.'' Nichkhun handed Victoria a piece of paper which absentmindedly accepted by her.

In a blink of an eye Nichkhun Horvejkul was inside his car, driving full speed.

''Blah. Blah. Blah.'' was all Victoria could hear.

She then rolled crumpled the paper and left the scene.

-

Just the thought of the guy she met that morning, filled Victoria with fury but the odd thing was.. the guy who embarrassed her  infront of many people was the one who made her heart rate increased. Why would she even find him attractive? He was just a man who has no manners at all. Through the whole scene Victoria took noticed all of his physical features. His manly-sized frame, he was firm and lean like a guy who was regular in the gym.

Interrupting  Victoria's thoughts was her secretary  who was already on her 40's. ''Give me a minute Susan, I'll be out in a bit''

She made her way to the washroom fixing herself who she thought for sure would look like a real mess, stinky and disgusting, apparently she was right. Victoria called in her secretary Susan and told her to bu her a mocha frapuccino on a coffee shop nearby, she thought coffee would somehow relax all of her tense muscles and ease her anger a little.

-

 

 

1st Chapter, how was it guys? What would be Khun OR Victoria's responsibilty? Please wait for the next chapter. Thank You!!