shocked!

The suddent Wedding??om coke!!

"Will you marry me??"say Doojoon to Junhyung.

"WHAT!!!??"Junhyung shock when he hear the person who is on him asking him married with him so suddently.Its  not get into his mind.

"What you saying??you wanna me marry you?why??"Junhyung try to calm his heart and talk in slow voice.

"Yes! because you so pretty boy.I want make you as mine."Doojoon look into Junhyung eyes.

"I don't want,i even don't knew who you are.we just meet.and please get off from me!"

Doojoon stand up and helping Junhyung too.

"Ohh im sorry,I'm Yoon Doojoon,nice to knew you and what is your name princess??"He hold Junhyung hand and kiss it slowly.

"Im Yong Junhyung!"He pull his hand away from Doojoon grip.He don't like it even he feel shy but he hold his nervous."Aish im a boy! not princess!!"He talk in his mind."Ugghh whatever!"

 

 

"Okay...."

"Crikk criikkkkk"No one talking making its silent pregnant.

"alright im going now!"Junhyung take his backpack on the ground and wear it back.

"Wait!!"Doojoon grap his hand making Junhyung step's stopped.

"What again!! aishhh!!"Junhyung feel so frust

"Lets me send you home"He looking at Junhyung with full hope.

"its not bad right?arra im back with you"Junhyung sigh slowly.

 

Doojoon now was smiling with fullly in his heart.Doojoon drive his car to Junhyung house,

"Just stop here "Junhyung unbulcked his belt and Doojoon slowdown his car and stop it.

"Here your house?"Junhyung just nod as his answer.

"Thanks for the ride"Junhyung open the door and bow alttle.

 

 

Doojoon leave the house "Wow so big i will go there one day to take you n make u as mine just wait...."He smirking 

 

 

 

 

how was my story?bored right?im try to the best!