popularity

Senior Year
Please log in to read the full chapter



"Doojoon just texted me, that he'll pick us up in a few minutes", Junhyung said while they were lying on his bed, cuddling. It was now 1:30 p.m. and almost time for them to leave for the museum.
"I want to stay here", Yoseob mumbled, tightening his grip around Junhyung's waist. He snuggled into his chest and closed his eyes, smiling. 
Junhyung chuckled. "But we have to leave, Seobie."

They finally got up, grabbed their bags and left the house to wait for Doojoon outside.
When they stood in front of Junhyung's house, Yoseob randomly hugged Junhyung and then looked up at him, smiling cutely.

"I love you, Junhyung."

Junhyung smiled from ear to ear. That was the first time, Yoseob had actually said these words to him.
He wrapped his arms around Yoseob and pulled him close. He looked him straight in the eye and still couldn't stop smiling.
Then he pecked him on his forehead, his nose and finally kissed him on the lips gently.

"I'm sure about this now", Yoseob said low.
"I hope so", Junhyung replied and pinched his cheek softly. 
"Hey! Don't do that!" Yoseob pouted.


"If you two continue staying like this, we'll be late."

Junhyung and Yoseob startled and turned around. Doojoon leaned against his car and grinned at them. They hadn't even heard him coming.
They quickly got into the car, sitting down on the back seat together.

"Looks like you were successful", Doojoon said to Junhyung with a wink and started the car. Junhyung laughed. "Of course I was."
"What do you mean?", Yoseob interrupted them confused.
"Junhyung was so devastated when he heard that you would go on a date with Kikwang that I told him to go and fight for you", Doojoon explained and Junhyung blushed slightly.
"Hey, don't exaggerate", he mumbled. When he looked at Yoseob, he saw him smiling to himself.


When they arrived at the museum, their teacher and a group of students were already there and

Please log in to read the full chapter