Like Usual

Purrfect

Every day you wake up at dawn and then you take a bath. You need to prepare breakfast for you and your sister. You need to do these kinds of things all by yourself because your parents are already died, your sister sold your parents nearly bankrupt company to some big corporation from china and then she bought an average medium sized apartment near your school.

Your parents died because the plane they ride from Japan to Korea crashed. Your mother was japanese and your father was korean. They went to Japan one month ago to pay a visit to your grandparent grave, and now a month has passed after they died.

The time passed really quickly, it's 6:03 am. You need to wake your sister up or else she’ll be late...

“Unni wakey-wakey. You need to take a shower now” i said.

“Ugh... What time is it?” Yuri opened her eyes.

“Around 6:05 am, the breakfast is ready unni” You tried to pry her hands from her pillow.

“Okay-okay i’m awake and i will take a bath, just give me 5 more minutes. ’Kay?” Yuri sleeps again.

“Unni you’re going to be late” you keep pulling her blanket.

“You’re such a pain in the neck! Just go eat your breakfast first, i’ll eat after shower” She walks while mumbling to the bathroom.

You giggled and go to the dining table and quickly eat your breakfast. After 20 minutes you finished your breakfast.

 “How did you know i’m craving for hotcakes?” Yuri asked while sitting at the dining chair.

“Um, Just a lucky guess” You picked your used dish and glass and placed it at the sink.

“Aw... you’re finished eating? So i’ll be eating alone?” Yuri pouted and starts eating her hotcakes.

“I’m sorry unni, you took a shower too long and i need to go early this morning” You take your bag and hug your sister from behind.

“It’s alright honey, watch your steps and eat your lunch ‘kay?” You walk to the door. Yuri smile and take a bite from her hotcakes. You put on your shoes and grab your lunchbox.

“Don’t mind about me, just finish your breakfast unni. I’m off, bye!” You shouted while closed the door.

 


 

You take the elevator and you walked to the outside of your apartment building. You take a walk to your school, it’s only taking 10 minutes walking to your school.

“Wait for me Yuki-chaaan!” suddenly someone called you from behind. You’re really familiar with that deep voice and there’s only 3 people called you Yuki-chan, it’s your mother, your sister, and Park Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol what are you doing here? Where’s your car?” You turned your head.

“I don’t need it anymore, because i bought the penthouse at your apartment” Chanyeol smiled widely.

“Really? Whoa... Why don’t you tell me earlier? Why did you moved out from you mansion?” You tilt your head a little.

“I just finished move out last night so i think i will tell you this morning and i did tell you this morning. My parents want me to be more independent so i agreed to move out with one condition” Chanyeol explained.

“And that one condition is...?” You asked him.

“I only want to move out to your apartment complex, and of course my parents agree because your apartment is nearer to the school so i could get used walking and stop wasting money changing my car every month” Chanyeol continue giving you his explanation.

“That’s makes sense, you shouldn’t wasting money like that though” You told him.

“And another benefit is i can see you more often like old days. I missed you so bad Yuki-chan, and we’re going to be together more often because you are going to be the student council secretary... Yay...!” He smiled softly and punch the air with his hands.

“I missed you a little bit too Chanyeollie” You smiled back at him.

“Yah! Just a lil’ bit?” He puffed his cheeks and stops walking.

“Stop acting like a child Yeollie, that doesn't suit you. I missed you too” You laughed at his action.

Yesterday’s the student council president election. The elected candidate pair is Sehun and Chanyeol. The elected candidate then can pick the student council member with teachers advice.They informed you yesterday that you’ll be the secretary of the student council because Chanyeol choose you.

The student council vice president Chanyeol is your best friend. You know each other since elementary school and you are his neighbor back then before you moved out to your new apartment. He always protects you because you often get bullied. You don’t know much about that Sehun guy eventhough he is your classmate, the only things you know about him are his name and he’s very popular especially among the female senior.

 

“We’re here” Chanyeol suddenly said near your ear and you flinched.

“Yeollie you scared me” you covered your ears with both your hands. Both of you walking through the school gate.

“You still don’t get used to my voice right? My voice changed from 2 years ago and you still not used to it” He chuckled lightly.

“It’s not like that i was just thinking then you suddenly do that, of course i’m startled” You defend yourself.

“Whatever you say my princess and i need to go, see you later.” Chanyeol winks at you and you punch his shoulder lightly.

Chanyeol gathered with his friends including Sehun. You just start walking to your classroom then suddenly a girl trips you, you nearly fell but you can balance yourself quickly. Thanks to your fast reflexes you can handle attack like that and you can run from people who bullying you.

You sit on your desk near the window and greet your chairmate Jongdae, he just nodded and fix his glasses. His name is Kim Jongdae but some of his friend called him Chen, he's a really great singer but he doesn't talk too much. The teacher come to class and everybody go to their own seat. The class starts and you start taking notes like usual.

Yes...

Yes, Like usual. Everything in your life was so normal and ordered. In other word your life is boring and predictable.

 

Yuki/Your P.O.V.

I finished copying the writing from the whiteboard. I am too fast sometimes that Chanyeol always ask me to teach him to write fast and neat at the same time. I look around the class and i see him. I see Oh Sehun. And guess what is he doing?

Sleep.

How can someone as lazy as him become student body president? I know he's smart and he got everything but that doesn't mean he could do everything he wants and ignore the teacher like this.I can see his book from my seat. His books only consist of little summary from the whiteboard. His sleeping face is facing my direction. I admit he is very handsome but then he wake up and stare at me. I quickly looked at my notebook and pretend that i never look at him. I think he continue his sleep. The teacher erase the whiteboard and make 10 questions at the whiteboard.

"Mr.Oh Sehun please answer this question" The teacher walks and nudge his shoulder with the marker.

He just yawn. Walk. Opened the marker cap and writes all the answer.

"Good job Mr.Oh, all of your answer were right" The teacher smiled at him. "But please don't sleep in my class okay?" The teacher smiled again.

"Okay" he give the marker and walk back to his seat.

Everyone seems not surprised, Sehun is very smart and everyone knows it. I actually start to thinking maybe he's not that bad... Maybe...