Final

Lonelyness

Edited on 23/06/2013 20:06


 

No you were not actually alone.

You were not literally alone. You actually had everyone by your side. But no, they were not actually there for you. They were there, standing still beside you, behind you and what else. But no, they were not there to actually suporting you. They were there to watch you and judge.

For some reason, her gaze went through the window. Looking outside at the breat-taking view in front of her old beach house. The place when everything were so fine, when she thought she was nothing than a dust in the world. The place when everything in the world were sureal and not meant to be hers.

Now, she had everything she once needed. She had everything she actually wished for. But no, for the time she thought she'd be happy. She felt empty.

It was the first time. If anything could be exchange with the emptiness in her heart, she would do everything. Only to trade her emptiness with something else, that'd make her even more alive. Have a reason to keep living.

The breeze of wind went through the door, signaling someone has open it without even knocking or it was just her who did not hear it because she was too busy wandering her mind around. Made her gaze went to see it.

When actually a tanned man with a well build body came in. "Er, excuse me?" He said softly. The awkward air between them made the man went to his neck, ruffle the hair in it without reason. This is so awkward, the man silently thought.

The air keep on it's original awkward moment, the girl keep her eyes on him. Watching. Expecting him to talk more and say something or at least apologizing beause he went without knocking.

Because the girl didn't say something even after his words, he continued, "I'm a bit lost here." The girl was sitting still on her place, not moving a single bit. Not blinking, just breathing. Not even signaling anything for the man in her door frame. Not saying anything. She is not even blinking, can she see me? Is she blind or something? Again he thought silently.

The man stood still, he was too afraid to even come closer to the girl. What if when he comes closer she will start shouting and throwing things at him? What if when he comes closer she will take anything closer to her and start stabbing her self? She didn't look normal to him. She is actually pretty; the man again silently thought.

In the other hand, the girl keep on observing the boy. What does he wants from her? He is lost? Then what? Why didn't he say anything more? Why he didn't apologize yet for not knocking.

Hesitating the boy finally took a step closer, "Er, sorry for this. But are you okay? You seem....lost in your own world?" She focused her gaze when he was done talking to her, brought her self back to reality.

He was actually starting to waved his hand in her eyes level. She chuckled to her self. Were this man over this actually thinking that she was blind or something?

"You are alive." Said the man, sighed.

"Sorry?" For the first time the girl finally let her soft voice rang for the other person to hear. It was soft and nice.

"You know, you should've talked more." He said, not actually wished for the girl to heard it.

"Sorry?" She repeated, confused.

"You are not deaf, are you?" The man now have a shocked face, and somehow it looked so funny for her.

Wow, she is not actually mute but she is deaf? Wait, I still don't know either she is blind or not.

"Sorry?" Again, she repeated. Now in a joking manner, she actually heard everything, every single thing that he said.

"Dear God, you don't say." She is deaf; he concluded. After that the breeze went through the door made her shiver a bit. "Well, God has His own way," He said after closing the door behind him. "Anyway, are you cold?" Now the man tried to use his hand gesturing the girl about his words.

Now the girl couldn't hold her laiughter anymore. This boy over here was so funny.

"I am not deaf or blind. And yes, I'm fine. You closed the door already." She spoke again. For the fourth time right now he counted, and she also smiled.

The boy smiled, realizing he was tricked. He came closer the other girl, the smile still plastered on his face. "I'm Kim Jongin, and you?" She is actually pretty fine.

"Kim Taeyeon." She smiled once again, almost forgetting the loneliness she once had.

Without her knowing the boy in front of her was once as lonely as she was. Thanks to the beautiful girl over here, I feel there is something going to change after this.

 


HEY! Edited everybody! Hope you guys like this simple story I made, and actually I have another one. Let see, when should I post that one. Comment and subscribes are such a grateful thing. Actually I wish some of your suggestion in the comment. Thanks anyway:-D

And if any of you thought it would be really great for me to continue their fate just tell me right away in the comment, I would probably consider it as long as there are people who wants it:-D