I'm not used to days without you

I'm not used to the days without you

"but joon, wont we get into trouble?" I crouched down and crawled into the vent behind joon. "Don't worry thunder, we will only get caught if someone catches us, or tells on us." He turned around and gave me a serious look. "You won't tell anyone right?" He turned back around and continued crawling throught vents. I dont understand why he didnt just stay in the office he was sent to. "Joon we should of just stayed in the princibles office...what if we get caught by him?" Joon had pulled out a pair of needle nose pliers he used to screw open the vent in the princibles office. After he opened it, he jumped out and onto the grass. "Its the last day of being a junior..I know im passing everything. I don't need to hear what she has to say. I'm going to be late for the plain. It leaves in about an hour." He closed the vent and began to walk towards the entrence of the school. "w-wait, you're leaving?" I felt my heart began to beat fast. "Yea, to the states...I won't be there that long. I'll be back in about 3 months." Joon smiled as he threw his backpack in the back of his moms car. "Y-you never told me you were leaving...and 3 months is practically the whole summer." I fetlas if my voice were about to crack. "I'll be back a promise...just message me?" He smiled at me before getting in the car and driving off. "that wont be enough...I will miss everything.." I mumbled to myself as I began to walk home.

"How was your last day? Are you hungry?" My mom asked as I shut the kitchen door and sat at the counter. "He left for the next 3 months..." My mom placed her hand on my shoulder and placed a plate of food in front of me. "I'm not hungry.." I pushed the plate away. She grabbed it and put it in the microwave. "Do you have summer homework?" "Yes, I'm going to start it." I grabbed my backpack and ran up to my room shutting the door behind me. "Message you? How about you call me? Maybe text me? What is so great about the stares anyways?" I threw my bag, along with myself on my bed. I turned my head to look at our picture in the frame. "I'm just going to miss you babo.." I spoke to myself and sighed. "Im going to miss you a lot" I turned to myside and hugged my pillow. I slowly closed my eyes and thought about everything we had been throught since we met in 5th grade. We spent our days reading to eachother and playing games. He would show me new dances he came up with and I would rap to him a couple of verses that would pop into my mind.

 

*Flashback*

"Ready? Okay go!" Joon and I both put an ice cube and began to recite the alphabet from A to Z in english. Joon spit out the ice cube at T. He looked at me and began to tickle mysides. "y-yah~" I spat out the ice cube as I got to V. "Okay, well that was dumb...oh! I forgot to show you a new dance move I came up with." He smiled and swung his left hand to the left and than his right hand to his right and than swung his hips around a little, just as he did he gave off a small pelvic . I blushed and clapped my hands as he bowed. I could tell he was happy with his dance moves. He had a body to do them so why not come up with different ones. I liked seeing him dance anyways. Just like he would sit there and listen to me rap different verses I would come up with.  "Thunder, can I ask you something....I notice your raps usually have something that have to do with love...is there someone your crushing after?" Joon tilt his head as he laid on my bed and looked up at me as he went through the pages in my notebook. "Not really, its just like it comes out of me when I sit in here and look outside. I see people holding hands and walking like nothing could come between them...its rather cute." "Thats kind of like us....except we don't hold hands and are all lovey dovey.." Joon chuckled. "But were not a couple either." I couldnt help but blushed and turn my back towards joon. "I know, but nothing can come between us. Are friendship is to strong to be torn apart." I could hear the smile in his voice. I made my way towards the bed and sat on the corner of it. Joon had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in between his legs. I blushed more as I look down. "Whats funny is that you are cute, yet you don't have a girlfriend....that questions me." "I-I told you joon, a girl isnt going to make me pass all my classes." I chuckled as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "True, but neither is a guy." He spoke in a teasing tone. "shut up." I rested back and shook my head. "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" I stuck my tounge out at him. "I'm sick and tired of the constent complaining of why I don't pay attention to her, I don't spend enough time with her, I'm always with you...stuff like that." Joon scoffed and leaned his head against mine. "Honestly thunder...if you were a girl, I'd date you...you never complain, or ...you're pretty much perfect. I'm glad you're my friend." "I'm glad you're my friend too joon...we would be lost without eachother." I chuckled. 

*End of Flashback*

 

I rubbed my eyes as I heard rain drops at my window. I looked over to the clock and sighed, "Why am I awake at one in the morning..." I groaned and turned over, looking out to the blue sky and the wet window. "rainy nights make me think of you..." I placed my hand on the window and sighed. 

*Flashback*

"Thunder, I can't sleep..." joon lightly shook me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. "Why not?" "I don't sleep well when it rains..." Joon sat up and hugged his blanket. "Joon its just rain.." I ran my fingers through my hair and yawned. "C-can I sleep with you under your blanket?" He slightly pouted and sat up. I nod at him and lifted up the blankets and made room for him. He lightly pushed his blanket away and crawled under with me. He huddled close to me and rested his head against my shoulder. "t-thank you thunder..." "mhm" I yawned and leaned my head against his. Just as I shut my eyes he began to move around some more." He sat up after a while, and slipped his arm under my head and began to cuddle me. He pulled the blanket up to our necks and tucked us both in. I smiled to myself, "thank you." I wispered out. "shh thunder, im tired." Joon yawned out and gave the top of my head a peck. 

In the morning, the rain still hit the window. The sound was quite soothing. Soothing enough, Joon was still asleep. I rubbed my eyes as I laid in his arms....his muscular arms. I never thought that we would be in this position, but im glad we are. "Thank you for letting me sleep under your blanker with you.." He wispered to me with his eyes still closed. "youre welcome joon....c-can we just stay here for a while?" I placed my hand on the window. He placed his hand over mine, "for as long as you want thunder." 

*End Of Flashback*

 

I continued scribbling the words that I wrote onto the paper. My verses wern't as good , not without Joon being here. I ripped out the paper and threw it into the trashcan as Itook a deep breath and looked over to the bucket of pens Joon had bought me. Since I was always writing, he got me a bunch of pens and pencils that had a soft grip for when I wrote. 

I took a deep sigh and placed my pen on the paper as I started to write out, "gajima tteonajima niga eomneun nanaldeurl iksukchi anha" 

 I put the pen down and looked at the calander hanging near my bed. "Alright, 3 months....lets do this." I took a deep sigh and began to work on my summer homework.

*Month 1*

I began to fan myself with my written paper. "Almost done, 2 more paragraphs....I wonder how joon is.." I sighed and opened my laptop and went onto my email. 

TO DancinPrinz: Hey Joon! How is it in the states? I miss you, how is your summer homework coming along? I am just about done with mine. 

 

I sent it and shut the laptop as I continued writing the last 2 paragraphs. After I had finally finished them, I grabbed my shoes and began to head outside. The setting sun warmed up my back as I walked down a street me and Joon often found ourselfs on. The nice houses, the smooth pavement. He always said how he wanted to skateboard down this street. There was always an empty lot we passed by. We would stand in front of is and just stare at it. No words would be spoken. There was a time where it was filled with grass. Just a plain lot with grass, that perfect type of grass that you could have a picnic on and role around in. Once we stared at the grass for 5 mintues before slowly walking onto the grass. We looked up into the sky, almost holding hands. At that moment, I knew I was lucky to have him as a friend. He brushed his thumb over my index finger, holding onto it before walking out of the grass. 

I continued walking down the street with a smile on my face. I was looking forward to Joon coming back, and I knew I had to wait, even though I really didn't want to...but I had no choice. I took a turn and headed towards a park where me and Joon would go to when we were younger. Being little kids, we would take turns pushing eachother on the swings. As we got older, it became a place were we would just come to hang out. It eventually became a place were joon would come off just to show off his dance skills...and his body. He would hang upside down from monkey bars, his shirt reaching his head. He often exposed his chest and stomach off. Since they were so toned and... beautiful he wanted to flaunt it. I usually was the cute one who sat in the corner and just watched him. He would have small dance battles with little kids, thats when I would sit there with my notebook and began to write.

The sky began to get darker, I began to head home. I shoved my hands in the short pockets and walked looking up towards the sky. The stars were joons favorite part of the day. He always said if you look hard enough, you could see your name with the person your ment to be with. He often would joke around and say our names were up there...but I always did see our names up there. I probably shouldn't of spent so much time away from Joon....now that he's gone for the next 3 months, I feel as if he would be gone forever. I reached the front door and sat at the front steps. Joon would walk me home from school everyday. Reguardless if he had anything going on, if it was important or not, he would always make sure I got into my house safely. I stood up and streched smiling to myself before steping back inside my house.

 

*Month 2*

I began to stretch a little before I got up and started to do the dance moves Joon had like to show off. I had to say they were getting pretty good. I smiled at myself as I began doing them faster. I sat down at the desk and checked my email. No responce. I took a deep breath and nodded to myself as I shut the laptop and threw myself on my bed. "Joon, I hope your having fun.." I rubbed my eye, than got up and got ready to go shower. After my shower I walked into the living room and began to watch tv. It was a show me and joon usually watched together. Ninja warrior. "Thunder, I'm going to work. Don't stay up late and I made pasta if your hungry. Oh, I think Joon called. The phone rang but I didn't pick it up in time and than he left a voice mail but it didn't seem to come through clearly. Well, I love you" My mom gave my head a kiss and shut the door as she left. I jumped up to the phone and dialed his number. The phone rang for a couple seconds, than it began to deep. I sighed and returned to my seat in the living room. I placed the phone next to me and began to watch the tv.

Ever time there was a commershal, I would try calling back, but it only rang twice and than start to beep again. I laid down on the couch upside down and puffed my cheeks out of pure bordom. I began to hum out a song I used to hear a lot when I was a baby. When I was bored I found myself doing that often. After the show was finished, I went back upstairs and opened my laptop. I began to play some music to fill in the empty noice in the background and began to write on my computer. 

"I'll go to the park wait for you to come 

I believe in you only one is you 

You will be my angel I will be your spirit 

Doesn't matter what they say to us"

I bit my lip as my writings came to an end for the night. I yawned and made my way to my bed. With it being 7 at night, I was really tired. The past couple days I spent cleaning up my room and tidying up little parts of the house. I knew my mom was hard at work so I know she would love coming home to a clean house. I laid on my bed and took out a small portable camera I had laying beside my side table. I began to look at the photos Joon had took of himself. I laughed and smiled to myself. I felt my eyes tear up just looking at the stupid faces Joon seemed to make. "babo...i wish you were here."

 

*Last Month*

"You did it thunder....you have one more month until he comes back..." I told myself as I ruffled my hair. "Hmm, maybe we should get you a new look?" I shook my head noticing I was talking to myself through a mirror. I looked under the sink, hoping my mom had some sort of color. She was known for buying a lot of hair products and leaving them hanging around under the sink. I pulled out a box of bleach and smiled to myself as I began to set it up. "Thunder! You're cousin is here." My mom yelled out from the kitchen. I ran downstairs hiding the box of bleach.

"Yah thunder!" My cousin hugged me and chuckled. "I like your hair, its pink now." I touched her head . "Yea, its this pinky color I found at the mall, here! I know you like coloring your hair a lot" She grabbed it out of her bag and handed to me. "Thanks, so why did you pass by?" I tilted my head. "Oh, im going back to the phillipines. I only stayed in korea for a little bit, but now I shall leave. I start school in a couple weeks so, got to get some homework finished. Well, see you." She hugged me tightly before running outside. "Im going to bring her to the airport." My mom waved and shut the door.

I ran upstairs and began to mix the bleach and put it on my bed as quick as I could. I went back into my room and began to rummage around for some sissors. I opened my laptop and played my itunes outloud. "Lets walk together" by TOUCH blasted in my room. It gave me a happy feeling as I ran back to the bathroom and smiled as I saw the blonde start to appear. After a few more mintues, I took a shower and decided to trim it a little after I had gotten out. I dried up my hair and smiled, satisfied with my hair. I began to take pictures and make faces, similar to joons silly faces. I cleaned up the mess and looked at the bottle of pink hair dye my cousin had given me. "Maybe one day" I spoke to myself as I put it in a drawer next to my computer table. I looked through my notebook and ripped out the paper. "i-i've had enough of this....i spent 3 months thinking about joon non stop, I need to tell him how i feel..." I sat down and added a small note to the lyrics I had written down.

" Dear Joon, I understand if you don't want to speak to me after this, but I hope you understand my reasoning. For the past 3 months while you were gone, all I had on my mind was you. I thought about how you said if I were a girl you date me, and how we put our hands on the window the morning it was raining. I took a walk on the street you wanted to skateboard on. I passed by the empty lot with the grass, I even went to the park and sat on the swing for a while as I thought about your dancing battles with all those little kids. I thought about the dancing games we played and all your dance moves you showed me. I practiced them while you were away. I thought about how you used to listen to my small rap verses. I know what I had written you isnt a full on chorus or anything, but I think it's enough to explain my feelings for you.

I'll go to the park wait for you to come. I believe in you only one is you. You will be my angel I will be your spirit. Doesn't matter what they say to us...

I think what im trying to say is that I thought about you so much, I found myself falling in love with you." A couple tears escaped and fell onto the paper. It stained the edge of it as I tried to rub it off. I folded the paper and put it in an envelope and writing, "Lee Joon" On the front of it. I put on a tank top and sneaks and made my way to his house.

Arriving there, there wasn't a car in the drive way, there was a lot of mail in the mailbox. "I guess your not home yet..." I spoke to myself and decided to slip the letting in the mailbox under all the other mail. "I hope you get this..." I mumbled to myself as I began to head back home. I ruffled my blonde hair liking the feeling of it. I returned back home and laid in bed staring at my ceiling. What if joon...didn't feel the same. What if he got creeped out. What if he wasn't even going to return. I began to bite back tears. "I'll get it in the morning...." I spoke to myself as I laid on my side and pouted to myself.

 

*The next day*

I woke up around 10. I had a headache, I felt I had been crying the whole night and had been screaming. I sighed and went to the bathroom and washed my faced and brushed my teeth. I slightly jumped looking into the mirror. "right...blonde" I slightly chuckled and yawned and ruffled my blonde locks. After washing my face, I put on some runners shorts and a tank top with a dancer on it. I grabbed my headphones and made my way towards joons house. I yawned a couple more times before rubbing my eyes and stretching. I looked at there mailbox, eyes widened as I seen that the mail was no longer there. There was still no cars in the driveway. "Damn..." I crept up to the mailbox and took a peak inside. "crap...someone must of taken it.." I rubbed my head and sighed deeply as I turned around, putting my headphones back in. 

"Thunder!" I thought I heard someone called my name, but I had ignored it. "Thunder!" I heard it again. "my minds playing tricks on me..." I told myself. "Park CheonDung!" I pulled my headphones down and turned around. Joon was standing a couple steps away with tear filled eyes. "i-i-i love you too..." Joon slowly walked up to me and placed a small kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but kiss him back. "I don't need you tearing up on paper..I don't need you tearing up at all....I missed you like crazy while I was gone. Everything I did, it all reminded me of you. but Im back and Im happy I get to spend it with you. And...I know your not a girl, but your a boy...that i am in love with." I blushed and looked down trying not to have any tears escape. "Listen blonde, please don't cry again...im not even supposed to be tearing up and im just, trying to it in." He lifted my chin up and placed a small kiss on my lips. 

"gajima tteonajima niga eomneun nanaldeurl iksukchi anha" Joon sang holding me close, "I wont ever leave you again Cheondung.." 

____________________________________

 

gajima tteonajima niga eomneun nanaldeurl iksukchi anha :TRANSLATE:  Don't go, Don't leave, I'm not used to the days without yoiu

P.S : i'm sorry about bad spelling, I am trying to get this up before the wifi shuts down on me. Have some Joondoong moments <3