Love Bug Day

Love Bug Day

 

                “Chennie…Chen Chen, wake up…” Suho heard Xiumin try to wake up the M vocalist in the bed next to his. He forced his heavy eyelids open and he immediately regretted it when he saw the scene before him.

                “Chen!” Xiumin shook harshly. Chen groaned loudly “No mum, go away. 5 more minutes…”

                “Quit it, I’m not you mum!” Xiumin slapped Chen’s tight to which Chen hooked an arm around Xiumin’s skinny waist and pulled the boy down on top of him. Suho rolled his eyes. It must be one of those days again.

                “Chen!” Xiumin shook his lover underneath him but all Chen did was smirk and kiss him. “Stop trying to force me up and lie down with me.”

                “What if I wake Suho up?”

                “Don’t care…sleep with me.”

                “Chennie…”

                “Forget it guys, I’m already up.” Suho sat up, rubbing his eyes. Xiumin smiled at the K leader innocently. “Morning Suho!”

                “Yeah, so um…I’m just gonna leave you guys alone here.”

                “Wise decision hyung.” Chen smirked, rolling and pushing Xiumin on the space next to his. He immediately wrapped his limbs with Xiumin’s and covered them with the blanket. Xiumin chuckled at the move. “Someone’s clingy today, eh?”

                “I love you Minmin…”

                “I love you too my little troll…”

                “I love you more!”

                “No, I love you more!”

                “Oh dear god.” Suho groaned as he immediately slammed the door to drown out Xiuchen’s sickeningly sweet conversation, but the day can only get worse when he walked to the kitchen and caught Kai leaning at the counter watching Kyungsoo cook breakfast with big, puppy love struck eyes.

                “Good morning Kai,” Suho tried. No response. Kai just kept watching Kyungsoo’s petite figure walking in the kitchen as he hustled to cook food. Suho waved his hand in front of Kai’s hand.

               “Kai…” he tried calling. Suho hated being ignored and grew impatient. He grabbed a chopstick and poked Kai’s waist. “Yikes! Oh, hey hyung.” Kai said when he saw Suho.

                “Hey hyung? That’s all I get?! I’ve been trying to get your attention for 5 minutes!”

                “Uh huh.” Was all Kai said as he got up from his seat and walked to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was busy cutting up bread and Kai snuck his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist.

                “Kai, I’m cooking…” Kyungsoo told his stubborn lover.

                “I know, but I missed you.”

                “Oh, my big baby. Have some.” Kyungsoo fed Kai with some kimchi and Kai ate it like a good boy.

                “Yummy! But I like your lips best.”

                “Really, then let me feed you.” Kyungsoo leaned in to kiss the dancer as they hugged tighter. Suho could have vomited from the sight. He curled up his lips in disgust and took a sandwich straight from one of the plates Kyungsoo was preparing. He started chewing loudly but Kaisoo was too busy kissing to care.

                “Fine, I can see when I’m ignored.” Suho walked to the bathroom, wanting to wash up but rolled his eyes when he saw Hunhan in the bathroom.

                “I can shave by myself…” Sehun groaned as Luhan put the shaving cream all over him.

                “Just let your hyung do it for you. That way your face will be smoother.”

                “So you don’t like it when my face is rough?”

                “I love you whether or not your face is smooth.” Luhan said, pinching the maknae’s cheeks. Sehun smiled in delight as Luhan started to shave his chin. As Luhan stopped for a while to wash the blade, Sehun leaned in and gave Luhan a kiss.

                “Sehunnie! Now I have shaving cream on me!” Luhan slapped Sehun’s arms playfully.

                “Let me give you more hyung!” Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan’s waist and pulled him over, trying to kiss him. Luhan laughed and squealed loudly as he tried to avoid Sehun’s playful tickles.

                “Oh Lord save me. The love bug must be here today.” Suho muttered. Every month, the love bug comes to visit EXO’s dorm and attacks everyone. All the couples instantly become clingy and mushy and fluffy and just so terribly love struck for the whole day. It’s the day where they become increasingly romantic and distracted from work. Suho hated this day. There’s so much fluff and sweetness flying around the dorm he swore he could have puked. And waking up too see Xiuchen in bed, Kaisoo in the kitchen and Hunhan in the bathroom is well on the way to ruining his appetite for the whole day.

                “Will you love birds hurry up and get out of the bathroom?”

                “Gee Suho, why are you so sore?” Luhan complained, finishing up his shaving job.

                “Because you two are making me sick. Now move it so I can puke in private.”

                “Grumpy grandpa.” Sehun muttered under his breath.

                “What did you say?” Suho asked the naughty maknae, hands on his hips.

                “Nothing, my wonderful, handsome, talented, all mighty…”

                “Get out of here.” Suho ordered, shooing the Hunhan couple out the bathroom. Suho took a shower and changed into his outfit for the day, just when his mood was slightly uplifted, his stomach lurched again when he saw the couples in the dining and living room.

                Kai was being fed by Kyungsoo, Hunhan was silently eating but with their hands intertwined underneath the table. Xiumin took his and Chen’s breakfast tray into their room, saying that they preferred having breakfast in bed and Baekyeol was already in the living room, cuddling with each other and whispering words of fluff and leaving their sandwich untouched.

                “Where’s Kris and Tao?” Suho asked. No response again.

                “Hello? I asked a question.” Another thing he hated about love bug day was being left out and ignored. Everyone is so preoccupied with their lovers that Suho could have gone out and disappeared for the whole day and no one would notice.

                “Baekhyun! Chanyeol!” Suho growled at the Baekyeol couple when he saw how intense their make out session was on the couch and sneaky Chanyeol’s hands was sneaking into Baekhyun’s pants.

                “What do you want?!” Chanyeol spat at the leader. Suho backed away in surprise. Chanyeol is usually very nice and well mannered, but not on love bug day perhaps.

                “Have you seen Kris?”

                “Nope.” Chanyeol said, turning his head to focus on his Baekkie instead. Suho walked into Kris’s room and went straight in without knocking.

                “AHHHHHH!” He screamed as Taoris scrambled to cover themselves with the bed sheets. Tao’s face was a deep shade of red and Kris’s lips were terrible swollen.

                “What are you two doing?!”

                “Duh, what does it look like we’re doing?” Kris said. The M leader sat up a little to reveal his chest while Tao shrunk in embarrassment. “Thanks a lot anyways, you interrupted our private moment!”

                “I interrupted?! You’re late anyways! Do you know what time it is?! Why are you guys….ARGH I HATE LOVE BUG DAY!!!” Suho stormed out angrily, leaving a confused Taoris couple on the bed. Suho stomped into the living room and sat down.

                “Hyung, the only reason why you are so sore on love bug day is because Lay hyung is not around.” Sehun said, as Luhan wiped his messy cheek.

                “Yeah. Every time love bug day comes, by some odd coincidence, Lay hyung is either on vacation, or he has private schedules.” Kai added.

                “Face it gramps, you are forever alone today.” Chanyeol grinned. Suho had to resist the urge to get up and murder his bandmate.

                Lucky they had no outdoor schedules on that day. They headed straight to practice but it . No one could focus on anything! Clumsy Chanyeol was too busy bumping into others, Sehun tripped over his own feet and even EXO’s best dancer Kai kept screwing up.

                “Will you guys get a grip on yourselves?! You’re acting like love struck idiots, you bunch of clueless airheads!” Suho yelled at s, who nodded silently.

                “Kris, please say something.” Suho looked to his M’s leader. Kris sighed.

                “Suho is right. It’s time to get our act right. We’ve got to practice till dinner time tonight.”

                “Dinner time?! But Luhan and I were supposed to go and see Man of Steel in the afternoon!” Sehun whined.

                “Yeah! I have plans with Chanyeol!” Baekhyun protested.

                “I’m too lazy to move…”

                “But Kyungsoo and I are going shopping…” All of EXO started complaining and whining and all Suho could do was facepalm himself.

                Lunch was worse, Suho found himself with his tray of food and all of the EXO couples paired off and in their lovey dovey world.  Hunhan feeding each other, Baekyeol and Xiuchen feeding off each other…it totally reminded Suho of high school where he walked around alone because everyone else had their own gang and no one wanted him. Suho felt like the third, no, 11th wheel.

                After a totally disastrous training session, EXO finally returned to the dorm. Xiuchen disappeared into the bathroom and everyone else was busy getting ready for their dates. Suho thought this day couldn’t get any worse. Suddenly, the door bell rang.

                “Hey guys, I’m back from the dental appointment.”

                “XINGIE!!!” Suho rushed up to hug M’s lead dancer. “I missed you so much and I had such a terrible day today! Please don’t leave me alone on love bug day! Please please please!!”

                “Love bug day? That’s today?” Yixing asked Luhan, who nodded in response. Yixing wrapped his arms around the stressed out leader who’s already crying silently in his shoulder.

                “I’m here Suho. I’m not going anywhere. I promise I won’t leave you alone anymore.” Yixing cooed. Suho looked up into Lay’s big brown eyes and kissed him.

                “I love you Xingxing.”

                “I love you too Joonie.” Yixing smiled and they embraced each other tightly and continued kissing.

                Not long after that, EXO’s manager walked in and found all of them in the living room, cuddled up in pairs, and even Suho, who was so anti-love bug day is now pro-love bug day as he has Yixing wrapped in his arms tightly.

                “Guys we need to talk about tomorrow’s schedule. Guys?” No response again.

                “God damn it I hate love bug day.” The manager groaned.

 

 
 
a/n: What else can I say? I just love my OTPS so much!!
 
Comments are loved!