SAY WHAT?!

Same Love

"Babe, I really wanna go to Han River" you pouted. "Aigoo, we'll go tomorrow okay" Eunhyuk hugged you.

 

Morning came by. At 10pm you and Eunhyuk got to Han River. "So pretty" you exclaimed. "Your more prettier" Eunhyuk pinched your cheeks. You grab his hands and ran towards an ice cream stand. "Two please" you told the seller. While waiting Eunhyuk got a call. He moved away from the stand.

 

"Babe, eodiya!" Dongahe yelled. "I'm at Han River" Eunhyuk replied. "Oppa, it's ready" you yelled while holding the ice creams. "Who's calling you oppa?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk hang up.

 

"Who was that?" you asked. "Oh just a friend" Eunhyuk lied. You and Eunhyuk are having dinner tonight at his favourite restaurant.

 

Coincedentally, Donghae were also there. While you eat, Eunhyuk texted Donghae. "I miss you aegi. What are you doing?" Eunhyuk said. "I'm at the restaurant" Donghae replied. "Keke, which one?" Eunhyuk asked. "Your favourite one of course" Donghae replied.

 

Eunhyuk stood up and saw Donghae 6 tables from us. Eunhyuk drop his phone. "We have to go" Eunhyuk said. "I'm not finish yet" you exclaimed. "Can we please go?" Eunhyuk pouted. "Fine" you agreed.

 

3 weeks later. 'Let's break up" Eunhyuk said. "Did I do something wrong? Am I ugly?" you asked. "It's not that. I don't deserve you. Your better off with someone else" Eunhyuk replied and left you. "Seriously, what's wrong with this guy?? Planet crazy" you thought.

 

The next day you stalked him. You saw him went inside a kareoke bar with some guy. Eunhyuk had his arms on this guy's shoulders. You let them went inside first, you followed after. You looked at the window sneakily. You saw them kissed; lips to lips. Your eyes widened.

 

"YAH WHAT'S ALL THIS?!!!" you angrily went inside the room. "Who is she?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk. "My ex-gf" Eunhyuk replied. "SERIOUSLY, YOU CHEATED ON ME" Donghae exclaimed. "I break up with her to be with you" Eunhyuk explained. "Aaaawww, that's sweet" Dongahe gave Eunhyuk a hug. "This is way too weird. How come you never told me any of this?" you said.

 

"I don't want anyone to find out" Eunhyuk replied. "This is ridicolous" you almost leave but Eunhyuk grab your wrist. "Please don't tell anyone. We're keeping it on the down low" Eunhyuk begged.

 

You let out a big sigh. You feel like your brain is going to explode. "I won't tell. I never thought love can be shared between the same gender. I support you guys" you told them. "Call us Eunhae from now on" Donghae shake your hands. "Who's the guy between you two?" you asked.

 

"I am" Eunhyuyk answered. "I have to go. Nice meeting you Donghae" you bowed and left.

 

The next day, Eunhae called you. "What's up?" you asked. "Meet us in Han River now" they replied and hang up.

 

You followed what they say. When you got there, they have someone with them. "Hyeri-ah this is Lee Sungmin" Eunhae said. "Hi, I'm Kwon Hyeri. Nice to meet you" you shake Sungmin's hands. Eunhae left you and Sungmin alone together. Both of you blushed.

 

6 months later. You and Sungmin started going out and he never left you.

 

=The End=

 

*A/N: This is my first time writing a one shot with ships hehhe. Don't forget to comment. I hope to make more one shot in the future*