Two Different Lives

In Reality...

Kyuhyun groaned when he heard his alarm clock ringing. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the time.

"Oh crap!" he exclaimed when he saw what time it was. He jumped up from the bed and ran for his drawer. "I'm late!"

He opened the drawer and took one shirt out. He slid another drawer open and took out some pants. He quickly took off his clothes and put on the ones he just got. After buttoning up his shirt, he slid the closet open and took a jacket from one of the hangers. He hurriedly put it on and ran out the room. He came running back in, muttering, "My briefcase! Where is the damn thing?"

He looked in the closet, in the bathroom, then under the bed. "AHA!" He grabbed the briefcase and dragged it towards him. He picked it up and ran out the room again.

He got out of the house, locked the door, and ran for his car. He went inside the car and opened the briefcase, only to find it empty.

"What the hell?!" he yelled. "Where are the damn papers?" He opened the car door and ran back to the house.

When he got inside, he ran into his room and searched everywhere. Unsuccessful, he ran downstairs and searched in the living room.

"Oh... shiitake mushrooms, I left it at hyung's house," he mumbled once realized what happened. He ran back outside and locked the door again.

He ran into his car and closed the car door. He started the car and grunted. "Damn it, he's always messing with my stuff." And he drove off.

•••♦•••

Seohyun opened her eyes and yawned. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked at the time.

"Uh-oh..." she whispered. She got up from the bed and walked to the drawer. "I'm going to be late."

She opened the drawer and took out a bra and a shirt. She closed it and slid another drawer open. She took out an underwear and jeans and closed it.

She took a quick shower and changed into the clothes she took out. "I can make it in time if I'm quick enough." She glanced at her clock. She quickly took a jacket and put it on. After she zipped it up, she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

As she walked into the living room, she opened her bag and found it empty.

"Oh! Where are the papers?" she mumbled to herself. She put her bag down on the couch and went back in her room. "I remember putting it in my bag." She looked on her desk, in the bathroom, everywhere in her room. Unsuccessful, she started looking in the living room.

"Oh, I remember," she said to herself. "Unnie and I were helping each other. She must've also taken my papers by accident. I hope she has it for me there."

She got her bag and walked outside. She locked the door and walked down the hall to the elevator.

"What do you mean you don't know where it is?!" Kyuhyun yelled at his hyung. "I was here last night! And you were the last one I saw with my briefcase! How can it not be here?!"

"I swear, man, I don't know!" Eunhyuk said. "I don't have it, I swear! Why don't you ask the others? They were here last night, too!"

"Ugh! I have no frickin' time for that!" Kyuhyun shouted. "I'm already late! If I'm any later, I might—"

He was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. "Crap, that must be him!"

"Who?" Eunhyuk questioned.

"My client!" he hissed and took his phone out and quickly answered it. "Hello?"

Eunhyuk sighed as he heard his friend arguing on the phone. He had been Kyuhyun's friend ever since middle school and he knew that he had plans on becoming a lawyer, even though it wasn't his all time dream. His reason was to impress his father.

All he ever did was to make his father proud, but nothing he accomplished made his father smile.

Kyuhyun's dream was to become a famous pianist. But his father had crushed his dreams by saying that it was such a waste of time.

Even though his father said this, Kyuhyun learned to play and he was really skilled on it. But all the praise he could get was from his friends and never from his dad. And he was very sad and cold because of this.

All of his friends were happy when they thought that that had changed when a girl had came into his life. They were all happy and Kyuhyun seemed like a brighter person. But one day, he found her cheating on him. The girl had only dated him because he was studying to be a lawyer.

He had been even more mean and cold ever since. And he always said, "That's the reality of things."

"Okay, okay," Kyuhyun muttered in the phone. "I'll be there."

He hung up and Eunhyuk asked, "Well, what did he say?"

"He said that we could meet up later," he answered. "I'll go ask the other hyungs if they have the papers."

Then he walked out the front door. Eunhyuk sighed again. Will his friend ever change?

"You don't have it?" Seohyun asked, sadly. "Well, that's very bad."

"Just copy mine, Seohyunnie," Taeyeon said. "You know how Hyoyeon is really forgetful nowadays. Don't let that get you in trouble."

"Sorry," Hyoyeon apologized.

"No, it's okay," Seohyun said. "We're grown-ups now and in college. We shouldn't be doing that anymore. Besides, one missing homework shouldn't be a problem."

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon smiled at their mature and beautiful friend. They had been friends since middle school and they knew that she was a responsible girl. And that she had plans of becoming a doctor because it her all time dream. Her reason was because her father had died.

Her father had gotten terribly sick, but they couldn't afford to go the doctor. She felt horrible she couldn't do anything to help. 

This was why she had wanted to become a doctor. And her whole family supported her. Her friends had supported her as well. Her life was pretty good and she knew that somewhere up there, her father was smiling.

"Okay, class!" the teacher called as he walked in. "Today, we are going to..."

"I'm really sorry, Seohyunnie," Hyoyeon whispered as the teacher talked.

"It's really okay, unnie," Seohyun whispered. "You don't need to say sorry."

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon smiled at how mature Seohyun was becoming. They hoped that she won't change.

 


 

I UPDATED! ah, i feel bad for kyu. but seo is gonna change him fo sho! xD