Infirmary

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No one's  P.O.V.
 


Sunbae-nim had sent Mei to infirmary when he came in after the lunch bell seeing as you weren't well. Hara and Jiyoung took Mei there but had to leave soon after.
 


Mei's  P.O.V.
 


You were laying in bed and trying to go back into that dream. But sadly every time you closed your eyes the worst part of the dream would flash in your mind. You were running circles in your mind, it was impossible to go back to sleep.
 


. . . . . After 20 minutes or so . . . . .
 


You were just laying in the bed trying to connect that nightmare to your life without having to experience it again after multiple times trying. * It's last period already, maybe I should just call oppa to come get me* -Knock, knock-
 

"Sunbae-nim there's someone at the door!" You shouted from the bed but got no response, "Sunbae-nim?" You pulled the curtain back and the chair she was sitting in was empty. So you got up to get the door, standing right in front of you was L.Joe.

"I heard you got sent to the infirmary, gwenchana?"

" Neh, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, well since I'm here, might as well as take a nap." L.Joe hopped right into the bed you were laying in.

"Yah! I was there first, get up!" You pouted and tugged at his shirt. He moved over and pulled you down in with him.

"Yah! Let go!" You buried your face into his chest to hide your blushing face.

"Shh, let's just sleep like this." He put his arm around your waist and closed his eyes.

"Aish! Fine!" Soon enough, you were fast asleep and this time peacefully. No nightmare, nothing, it was absolute bliss.
 


L.Joe's  P.O.V.
 


I opened one eye and looked at Mei, her breathing was steady and even. She looked so peaceful. * I wish she was always like this* I moved hair out of her face and closed my eyes drifting into dreamland.
 


No one's  P.O.V.
 


He came in and assumed you'd be in the bed asleep but what he didn't know was HE was laying there with you. It crushed his heart and he didn't know why.

"Jongup why are you here? Are you hurt?"

"Yongguk? Aniyo, I'm just fine. Well I gotta get back to class, anyeong!" Jongup ran away but he didn't go straight back to class instead he went to the rooftop.

"What's wrong with him? I guess I'll ask him later at the dorm." Yongguk walked back to class.
 


. . . . . It's the end of the school day . . . . .



-Ring, ring-
 


You stirred in your sleep, "Mei-ah, it's time to get up. Kaja!"

"Hmm 5 more minutes oppa." You mumbled and snuggled in closer to his chest. * Does she realize what she's doing to my heart?*

"Mei, come on school's already over, don't you want to go home?"

You looked at L.Joe and said "No one's ever home on my birthday, let me just stay here." You pouted.

"Mwoh? I didn't know it was you're birthday, kaja! I'll take you out with my friends. Doesn't that sound better than being here or at home alone?"

"Arrasseo, but I gotta call Hara or Jiyoung first and tell them I don't need them to walk me home today."

"Arrasseo." He held out his hand to you just as the both of you were going to leave. You looked at his hand then at him.

"I can't hold your hand?"

"Aniyo!"

"Then it's alright." He grabbed your hand and you both started walking out.

"Hara, yeah I don't need to be walked home today, I'm gonna hang out with L.Joe-shi and his friends."

"Oh, arrasseo."

"Annyeong, see you tomorrow."

"Neh, annyeong."
 


Hara's  P.O.V.
 


"Well that was weird."

"Mwoh? Was that Mei? What did she say?" Jiyoung tugged on my arm.

"She said she was gonna hang out with L.Joe and his friends and we don't need to walk her home."

"Oh, I guess you should call Jongup or Zelo."

"Right." I dialed Zelo's number. "Yoboseo? Zelo here at your service."

"Ah, Zelo-ah you and Jongup don't need to walk home Mei anymore. She hanging out with other friends today."

"Neh, Jongup hyung and I saw her walking out of the sick bay holding hands with L.Joe-shi."

"Oh okay then, annyeong I gotta go."

"Neh, annyeong Hara noona."
 


Zelo's  P.O.V.
 


"That was Hara noona, and she said we don't need to walk her home and just go."

"Neh" Jongup replied meekly.

 

 

 


 

Omo! Does Jongup have a crush??? Does Mei like L.Joe and does L.Joe like her back or is he just playing with her??? -       >~<