Bye, Bye Hospital~

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

"Annyeong?" The nurse asked from outside the door. She had been knocking a couple of times before but no one answered. She opened the door, only to find 5 young men sleeping on the 2 sofas in the room, and a couple sharing the hospital bed.

"Kyeopta." She whispered and took a photo of them. She then picked up the small clipboard at the end of the bed.

"Kim Mei." She said. The nurse then shook Mei awake. Mei groaned, then started to rub her eyes.

"Mei-shi, please take your medicine." Mei sat up and put the pill in . The nurse then handed her water. Mei took the water and swallowed the pill with ease. The pill immediately took effect.

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

"Kashahamnida." You said, you were starting to get dizzy.

"Ani, it was nothing and you should get more rest. I'll be leaving now." The nurse said and left. *Great, just great. Mr.Lee never told me the stupid symptoms.* Byunghyun stirred in his sleep. "Byunghyun." You whispered and shook his shoulder.

"Five more minutes." Byunghyun mumbled and turned over so his back was to you.

"Fine, I'll ask someone else." You mumbled, a tad pissed off. You were about to hop out of the hospital bed, your legs were dangling off the edge of the bed. That was when the floor started spinning. *Damn, I didn't think it would kick in that fast.*

"One, two, three." You said and jumped down. Your legs gave out under you, and you fell to the floor.

 

Changjo's P.O.V

 

I woke up when I heard a loud thump sound. I looked around, Ricky was next to me, Niel hyung was next to Ricky, CAP hyung and Chunji hyung were sleeping on the other couch, and it looked like Mei was in her bed asleep. My vision was still  a little hazy so I rubbed my eyes. *What was that sound? Whatever, I need to wash my face.* I got up and went to "Mei's" bathroom but stopped when I saw . . . *Mei?* Sitting on the floor, her back against the wall, her knees close to her chest, her arms wrapped around them, and her head down.

I bent down, "What's wrong, Mei noona?"

"Changjo?" She asked, sniffling.

"Gwenchana? What's wrong? Did L.Joe hyung push you out?" I asked, a little angry at L.Joe hyung.

"Aniyo, it just hurts a lot and I can't stand up properly." Mei said and let out a pathetic laugh.

"I'll help you." I stood up and gave Mei noona my hand. I pulled her up, when she was fully standing, she started wobbling. So instead of her trying to walk, I picked her up and placed her where I was sleeping earlier since L.Joe took Mei noona's bed. *Stupid hyung.*

"Why were you getting out of bed?" I asked bending my knees so I was squatting and she wouldn't have to look up at me.

"I wanted to ask what the symptoms were." Mei said looking to the left of me.

"Noona, I'm over here and why didn't you ask L.Joe hyung?" I said and turned her head a bit.

"Mianhe, I'm a bit dizzy." Mei said in a polite tone, "And you think I didn't think of that?" Mei said in a sarcastic tone.

"Right, of course you did and hyung went back to sleep." I said and smacked my own head.

"It's fine and don't hurt yourself but can you tell me what the symptoms are?" Mei noona asked right before Ricky s his arms around Mei's waist causing her to squeal loudly.

Ricky chuckled, "Good morning, noona." Ricky said.

"Don't mind him and I'm pretty sure the symptoms were dizziness, high fevers, hallucinations, blurry vision, headaches, and possible fainting."

"Kashahamnida and good morning to you  too, Ricky but I think you should let go." Mei said trying to pry Ricky's arms off.

"Aniyo, why should I?" Ricky pouted. 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

I woke up and felt the bed. *Where's Mei?* That's when I heard a squeal. I got out of the bed and saw Ricky with his arms around Mei's waist. *This kid is asking for it.* I walked over and stood behind Changjo.

"Changhyun, either you let go or you lose those arms." I said in a threatening tone and began cracking my knuckles.

 Ricky immediately let go, "Don't hurt me." Ricky said and covered his face with his arms.

"Don't worry Ricky, L.Joe can't hurt you, not while I'm around." Mei said and patted Ricky's head, then look at me with that shame on you look.  

"Not my fault, he chose to touch you." I said and pulled Mei away from Ricky. I then picked her up Mei bridal style and carried her back to the bed. As I was putting her down, she looked at me as if I was crazy. I smiled back, *Yep, I'm crazy. Crazy for you.*

I then sat down on the chair beside the bed, "Do you need anything?" I asked Mei.

"Can you bring me a change of clothes?" Mei said shyly.

"Of course, anything else?"

"Some breakfast would be nice."

"Arrasseo." I said and ruffled her hair.

"Gomawo oppa." Mei beamed at me.

"I'll be back in 45 minutes." I got up and left. *She's cute when she acts shy.* I chucked to myself as I walked out the door.

 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

*What to do for 45 minutes?*

"How are you feeling, Mei?" Chunji asked.

You looked up and gave him a smile, "I'm just dizzy, oppa." Chunji sat down in the chair L.Joe was sitting in previously.

"I heard from Changjo that you fell, you're okay now right?"

"Uh-huh." You said was a nod.

"Good and are you starting to remember?"

"Honestly, yes. I think I'm remembering most of the recent stuff first."

"Like what?"

"Like everyone going to Halmeoni's bakery."

"So you recognize us now." Chunji said slowly as if he was doubting it.

"Yup."

"Good to know."

"I guess. I think you guys should go back and wash up. You smell oppa." You said and pinched you nose.

"Mwoh?" Chunji said and sniffed himself.

"Fine, we'll go but not before I give you this." Chunji reached in his pocket and pulled out an ipod and an iphone 4gs. (I personally think the iphone 5 is stupid, there was no point in changing the charging plug. - >~<)

"Wait a sec, the headphones are on the couch." Chunji said and got up. He came back, "Here these are yours. You might not remember right now but the ipod and the Beats headphones are a gift from L.Joe but my gift to you is this." Chunji said and held up the iphone 4gs.

"I can't accept such a gift." You said.

"Trust me, I've seen your flip phone and you really need this Besides I already put in your old contacts and my number in there. And I already smashed the old phone of yours." Chunji said and mumbled the last part hoping you didn't hear him.

"Chincha? I got that phone probably . . . When I was twelve!"

"Mianhe, but it was going to break anyways. . . " Chunji mumbled.

"It's okay oppa. You had good intentions and gomawo." You said cheerfully and patted his head.

"It's nothing and I think we should get going, we'll be back after we get something to eat and wash up." Chunji said and patted your head. When he got up you waved.

"Annyeong!" They all said as they left. *I guess I'm alone for the next 30 minutes.*

You sighed, "Might as well as take a nap." You said and closed your eyes.

 

. . . 1 Hour later . . .

 

You woke up and looked at the clock on the table next to you. It was 12:30.

"Where's oppa? He should have been here by now." You said.

-Knock, knock- "Come in!" You shouted.

"I have papers for Mei-shi to sign and your medication. You can be released afterwards." The nurse said. You took the papers and signed them.

You were about to hand them back to her, "Excuse me, unnie but did you see anyone come here or someone who looked lost?" You asked.

"Truthfully, yes. I saw a young man who looked lost. He had purple hair, the other student nurses were flirting with him." The nurse said and shook her head at the last remark.

"Kashahamnida."

"No problem." She said and left. *That pabo! Whatever, I'll call Chunji oppa.* You picked up your phone and scrolled through the contacts looking for Chunji's number. *He calls himself, my favorite oppa. How cliche.* -Ring, ring-

"Yoboseyo?"

"Neh, oppa can you come with a change of clothes for me. It's room 353 on the 3rd floor, keep going right until you see it."

"Arrasseo, but I thought L.Joe already came to the hospital."

"That pabo is lost and went flirting with the nurse unnies."

"Oh, then I'll be right there."

"Gomawo oppa." You then hung up, *He may just be my favorite oppa.* You chuckled.

 

. . . 25 Minutes later . . . 

 

"We're here!" They called.

"Hey guys!" You called back and jumped out of bed.

"Here, your change of clothes  agashi."  Chunji said as if he was your butler.

"Gomawo oppa." You hugged Chunji and took the bag into the bathroom to change. When you were in the bathroom, you looked in the bag. There was a black, wavy dress and black heels.

 

 

*Why would he give me this? Did they buy this?* You had no other choice but to wear it, since you  needed a change of clothes to leave the hospital. You came out of the bathroom.

You were still looking down, "Oppa-" then you looked up and saw them with their mouths open, staring.

Chunji was the first to close his mouth, "See I told you the black one would look better on Mei." He said, then smacked CAP's forehead.

 CAP snapped out of his trance, "Yah! I'm your hyung!" He said, then smacked the back of Chunji's head.

"You may have won this one but its war." Chunji said rubbing the back of his head. Changjo stopped staring then looked at his hyungs and laughed.  Niel came to his senses and laughed along with him. Ricky was the last to stop,

"Noona yeppuda. . . " Ricky said absent mindedly.

You turned a light pink, "Gomawo Ricky-ah." You said.

"Alright, kaja we've gotta go to Mei's and get her things. So she can stay for the week." CAP said. They all left the hospital and went to Mei's. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What about L.Joe? Why did they dress up Mei? Is there some sort of occasion? Or a surprise? Doubt it, the surprise didn't work out so well last time. Anyways did anyone hear about the new group that's going to Debut under Pledis, Seventeen? They have their own channel on YouTube called Pledis17 but I don't understand a single word their saying, none of the videos are subbed. That's all for now, annyeong! - >~<