Clumsy(Bang Yongguk)

B.A.P Oneshot Collection. ^__________^

      "Wahh!!!" I yelled as I tripped over a chair. 'Not again!' I pouted as I rubbed the tip of my foot. I heard someone laugh. I could recognize that laugh anywhere. 

        "Yah, ______! Are you sure you don't need glasses?" he asked between tears as he continued to laugh.

        "Shut up! I didn't see it there!" I grumbled back. 'How come he's always got to be here when it happens?!'

        "How can you not see a chair? Some dance instructor you are. Besides is that anyway to talk to your Oppa?" He asked grinning at me slyly. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms as he watched me pick up the chair and push it back in.  

        "Is that anyway to talk to the person teaching you your new choreography? You should be grateful...having to put up with you everyday." I retorted as I began to pick up the things that fell and scattered across the floor in my little graceful moment. He glared at me, slowly he started making his way toward me. 'Oh ..' I thought nervously. When he was right above me I had the nerve to look up.  He began to lean down towards me, I closed my eyes and waited for what I thought would come. I've seen the way he treats s at times, why wouldn't he do the same to me..? After a minute or so I opened my eyes and I found him kneeling on the ground next to me helping me pick up my things.

        "You should really be more careful...it could have been serious. What if you fell down a flight of stairs?" he asked, his voice suddenly soft.

        "Yeah sorry...whatever.." I mumbled. 'Since when did he become such a softie?'. This was not the irritating Yongguk you've been putting up with the past five months. He may seem cool and has his act together but have you seen him behind the cameras? Whole different story.

        Its been two whole weeks since the incident and somehow I have managed to live with few accidents. Yongguk and I have become closer, and I usually go over to the members dorm to play games, watch movies, drink with Yongguk or Himchan, whatever we felt liking doing that night. And to be honest, I've grown pretty fond of Yongguk. He still teases me, but its different now, more as a best friend would tease, not some annoying relative.  

        "Yah! _______! Come here!" The manager calls out. I turn off the music. We have been practicing the OneShot choreography for there future performances, this is important to the manager so it seemed strange he would call me out in the middle of practice. 

        "K guys! 10 minute break! Drink some water, stretch, rest, do whatever you need to do!" I called out to them. The members looked relieved as they immediatly broke out to do their seperate business. The manager led me out of the practice room and into the hallway.

        "So what's up?" I asked as I took a sip of my water and wiped the sweat off my forehead with my towel. 

        "Well, it seems Yongguk has been having a little difficulty perfecting the choreography..." He said nervously. "Do you think we would get positive feedback from the crowd if he was starting at the wrong time, doing the wrong choreography at the wrong moments, and so on? Oh and please help him look a little alive when dancing?"

        "So you want me to spend extra time on him correct?" I asked taking another sip.

        "Yes! Exactly!" he said with a tight smile on his face. 

        "Sure no problem." I said shrugging my shoulders.

        "Thank you so much _______!" he exclaimed as relief flooded his features. He waved goodbye as he headed down he hallway, disapearing as he turned the corner.

        I smiled to  myself as I pushed the door to the practice room open. More alone time with Yongguk Oppa? Sign me in! Yes...I have taken to calling him Oppa these past few weeks.

        I clapped my hands together signaling the break was over. Off to my left I heard a groan. I turned my head, and narrowed my eyes, of course, Zelo was complaining again.

        "Noona! Can't we rest a little longer? Your pushing us too hard!" he whined, giving me a puppy face. He looked at me shocked when I grimaced, the members began to laugh.

        "Stop doing aegyo. Its annoying." I said as I headed to the radio and started the song over. "OK! From the top!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Ok thats enough for the day." I said as you turned off the radio. A sigh of relief spread across the room behind me. I laughed, and turned towards them. Smiling mischeviously I asked, "Oh, does everyone want to practice a little longer?".

        "NO!" they all yelled in unison. Even Jongup, our dancing machine, his face red and covered with sweat.

        I began to pack my stuff, when I noticed Yongguk was about to leave. 'Oh yeah! The practice!'. "Oppa!" I called out to him as I quickly zipped up my bag and began to walk beside him.

        "Yes?" He asked glancing at me as we continued to walk towards the van. I struggled trying to zip my coat up. 'Damn! Why does he have to walk so fast?'. 

        "First of all, could you slow down a bit?" I asked as he continued to take long glides. I scurried beside him constantly agdusting my bag.

        "Oh, sorry!" he said as he looked down at me and smiled apologetically slowing his pace. Damn him. Why he so y? I blushed and looked away.

        "Thank you." I muttered. I took a deep breath and gathered up my courage to look up again. "So I was talking to manager Oppa earlier...".

        "Yeah, what about it?" He asked as he helped me put my bag in the van, without warning he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I gasped, my eyes wide. 'Since when did he decide to help me?'.

        "W-well, he s-said that I n-needed to help you w-with your c-choreography a little bit.." I stammered refusing to look into his eyes incase your face was red.

        "Oh really?" he asked. His eyebrows shooting up in surprise, but his eyes showed something else. Happiness? Excitement maybe?

        "Yeah, would you mind if we could spend a little extra time together after practice? Just to get it down." I said trying to seem nonchalant, most likely failing.

        "Sure, I don't see anything wrong with that." he said giving me that adorable gummy smile.

        "Cool! I'll see you tomorrow after practice then!" I said smiling back. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Bye guys!" I yelled as the taxicab pulled up to the curb. I could hear them yelling their goodbyes as I entered the taxi. 

        "!)(#&*&$($$ please(I don't know streets in Seoul. :p)!" I told the taxi driver. He nodded as I began to search my purse for my wallet. 'Whew! Its in there!' I sighed with relief. I looked out at the lights of latenight Seoul. I began to fantasize a little.

        'We would have two kids, a house in a nice suburban town. A family van...CRAP! WHAT AM I THINKING!?' I shook my head, as though it would shake those thoughts out of my head. I blushed as I but my head in my hands and sighed. 'Its BANG YONGGUK here. We're just friends! He's like an older brother to me. Besides he probably has his eyes on some other girl..but then again, he's so tall, and handsome, and a good perso-STOP RIGHT THERE! Venture no farther!'. I put my earbuds in and turned it all the way up, hoping it would clear my thoughts. 

        I payed the driver and walked up the stairs to my third floor apartment. I opened the door and lazily kicked my shoes off locked the door and plopped onto the sofa instantly falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I woke up the next morning and did the usual. Took a shower, tied my hair up, dressed into one of my dance practice outfits, ate some cereal, brushed my teeth, what everyone else does in the morning. I shoved on my sneakers and grabbed my bag while I hurried out the door. I sprinted to the bus stop while put on my coat. As I waited, I made plans in which part of the choreography we were going to focus on.  I climbed onto the bus and sat next to an old woman, who began to stare at me. A few minutes of silence passed, and the old woman continued to stare, as I was about to put in my earbuds I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the old woman, afraid of seeming impolite I pulled my earphones out and smiled at her. 

        "Yes?" I asked smiling sweetly.

        "Your in love. " She said bluntly as she looked into my eyes.

        "Excuse me?" I asked as I leaned toward her incase I had misheard.

        "Your in love." she repeated, slightly louder. So I didn't mishear her.

        "Girls are always more beautiful when in love." she continued. "Your chi is stronger then usual and your beauty is more noticable then a woman who is not." She took my hand and put something in it, then took my fingers and wrapped it around the object. 

        "For him." she said as she patted my hand and smiled. At that moment the bus stopped, she got up and grabbed her purse. "I wish you the best of luck". She smiled at me one last time and walked off the bus.

        I sat there for a few minutes in shock, slowly I opened my hand and looked to see what it was. It was a little dragon with eyes made out of jade. In a bag next to it, was a red thread. I tucked the dragon in the plastic bag with the thread and put it into one of the smaller pockets on my bag. I zipped it up, picking up my bag I smiled softly, thinking of him, as I got off the bus and walked towards the building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "K! Lets wrap it up!" I yelled as I turned the radio off. The members packed there bags and left, all the members except Yongguk that is. I sat down on a nearby bench trying to calm my breathing before starting up again. Yongguk sat down next to me, also trying to catch his breath.

        "Ready to start?" he asked me as he smiled.

        I smiled back. I felt bad, we just spent hours practicing and he's willing to practice even longer, without a complaint.

        "Yeah."

        I got up and the radio.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Its been weeks since our first after hours practice, and Yongguk has the dance moves just about right. We've grown closer and my feelings for him are stronger than ever. 

        "So I guess this is our  last practice." I said smiling at him sadly. Times seems to have gone so fast, and it definatly wasn't enough.

        "Yeah." He says smiling back encouragingly, there was a flicker of sadness cross his face. Then it was gone.

        "Ok, from the top..." I mumbled, starting the song OneShot. We practiced for an hour straight before taking a break.  

        "Hey ________, remember when we first met?" he asked as we sat there next to each other.

        "Yeah...?" I asked him with a questioning look on my face. Why does he bring up the past now? "I thought you were irritating as hell".

        "And I thought you were clumsy as hell. Now shut up and listen." he snapped. He took a sip of his waterbottle and looked at me. "Isn't it funny how easy feelings can change? We went from enemies to best friends in a short period of time...we used to fight and tease eachother.".

        "We still do..." I said cautiously, eyeing him suspiciously. What the hell?

        He glared at me. "Its different now though. We don't take it offensively anymore." 

        "Yeah, and?" I asked raising your eyebrow. "What are you trying to get at?".

        "What I'm trying to say is..." he said slowly, "I like you."

        My eyes widened in shock. Did I hear correctly?

        He looked away quickly and blushed. "Its ok if you don't feel the same way. I just thought you should know.".

        "Yo Gook." I said. He turned his head right as I planted my lips onto his. Now it was his turn to go into shock.

       I ped the pocket of my bag and took out the dragon and thread. I put the thread through the whole molded on top of the dragons head. I turned towards him with shaking fingers and  tied it around his neck. I looked into his eyes, taking a deep breath I said, "Its for you. Be mine?".
        
        He grinned his signature gummy smile. 

        "Forever".

FIN.


                                                     I hoped you liked it. Please heart, follow, rate, whatever you need to do!! MORE WILL COME SOON! I PROMISE!