Chapter 4

B.A.P 7some

||Chapter 4||

“Zelo-ah, what do we do?” Jongup murmured, trying not to make too much noise.

“Zelo, could you fix my covers so I can set her in my bed? She’s seems like she’s in shock. I’ll go get some water and a wet cloth,” Jongup said, watching as Zelo pulled the covers back and Jongup glanced down at you, eyebrows furrowed in concern. Once you were situated in his bed and were wrapped in the covers, Zelo quickly rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

Jongup brushed your bangs from your face and put his palm on your forehead, feeling how warm and clammy you were. His eyebrows furrowing even more, he took your hand and measured your pulse. It was weak and rapid, and he sighed, looking at the empty hallway and hoping that Zelo would return soon with the water and the wet cloth.

Zelo jogged into the room with a glass of water and a wet cloth, eyebrows furrowed in concern at seeing your limp form. He gently pressed the cool damp cloth on your forehead and watched you carefully, observing your chest rising and falling steadily, and your eyes flutter open after a while.

Jongup looked up and brushed your cheek with his fingertip.

“Jaejin noona, are you okay?” Zelo asked you, your hair with his fingers. You mumbled and shifted a little, touching the wet cloth on your forehead that was growing warm from the heat your forehead was creating.

“You fainted in the hallway after you came from Daehyun’s and Youngjae’s room…did something happen?” Jongup asked, cocking his head to the side a little.

“N-No! Nothing happened….” You said, avoiding the boy’s eyes. You didn’t want to show your true feelings to them. You had with three of six of the group of mysterious boys, and you didn’t know what was happening… why had you suddenly turned into this girl? This wasn’t like you at all. You were a dedicated worker at your workplace, you had a group of steady best friends that you could count on when things got a little crazy, and you had this gorgeous house to live in.

But you hadn’t anticipated these six men coming into your life. That was the only thing you couldn’t have anticipated in your little ‘perfect’ life. And it scared you and made you excited at the same time. That was terrifying to you. You didn’t expect that the sudden appearance of said six men would cause you to change your ‘good girl’ ways and sleep with 3 of them. Hell, you had expected to let them stay the night and in the morning you would ask them to leave.

As you thought about your current situation, you didn’t even feel tears sliding down your cheeks until Jongup wiped your cheek and it felt wet. You blinked and then you felt more tears slip down your cheeks. Zelo wiped off another tear and frowned, looking at you.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Zelo asked you, and you shook your head.

“Nothing. I’m okay,” you said, sitting up. You waved away Jongup’s hands and stood up.

“I should go now…I’m sorry that that happened…,” you said, blushing in pure embarrassment. Zelo shook his head and replied.

“Noona, you were sick and we had to help you somehow.”

“Thank you, Zelo-yah. But I should go sleep in my own bed, okay?” you were already standing and you had removed the cloth from your forehead. You waved goodbye and headed out the door, not even looking back. You didn’t want to end up sleeping with them. After all, it was getting rather ridiculous how many people you had sleep with within a night...AND they were young looking! How would you bear with that??

Sighing at all of the difficulties you were having, you snuck down the stairs and walked down a short hallway to your bedroom. You passed the living room and saw something dark on the couch. You gasped and fell to your knees in surprise as the figure mumbled and shifted on the couch. As you moved closer, you realized that it was the guy that you had found first, Himchan.

You sighed in relief and walked closer.

“Himchan,” you called quietly, “You can’t sleep here…it’s too uncomfortable.”

tumblr_mcfjo4xcfY1qgysc6o1_r2_500.gif

You took hold of his shoulders and shook them a little. His eyes fluttered open and he spoke.

“Ah, Jaejin,” he said, his voice gruff. You felt your heart begin to beat erratically and you nodded.

“Himchan, you need to go to bed. You’ll regret it in the morning,” You said, looking at him. You hadn’t really noticed his looks before, but he was gorgeous. His eyes were angled and his blonde hair accentuated his dark eyes perfectly.

“Arasseo, I’ll get up now,” he murmured, sitting up on the couch. You stood back up and watched as he stood. He wasn’t too tall, but he was tall enough for his chin to be at eye-level. He cleared his throat and you backed up a little, getting out of his way.

“Where will I sleep? I don’t want the others to wake up because of me,” Himchan said, rubbing his neck. Trust me, they won’t be asleep right now, you thought, remembering how much of a mess you had left upstairs. You sighed and motioned to him to follow you.

“Come on, you can stay in my room,” and with that, he followed you down the hall and to your room, where a large queen-sized bed was.

“You’re a little dirty…Go on and take a shower,” you said as you motioned to a door in your room. You had a spare bathroom that was just outside your room, and you would use that one to shower in so that Himchan wouldn’t see you . You didn’t want to cause any more guys ual frustration. You handed him a pair of your favorite men’s pajama bottoms and a college football t-shirt. He nodded and headed to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

You sighed, rifled through your drawers before grabbing something unrevealing, and walked to the spare bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind you.