Chapter 1

B.A.P 7some

  A/N: There is no or anything rated in this part, but in the next part *possibly* there will be . Enjoy ^^ Requested by Anon (on Tumblr).

image

   The dark, dank warehouse made you shiver and you instinctively pulled your jacket tighter around your body as you crept deeper and deeper into the suspicious area. Suddenly you heard a deep moan and you quickly ran over to where you heard it. Turning your small flashlight on, you caught something moving and gasped, jumping back in fright. It was a tall boy with blonde hair and he was locked behind a metal cage, it looked like. He looked older than you, with his hair mussed, and he was taller than you by at least six inches, if not more. When he caught sight of you, he reached his hand out to you and his eyes were opened in pure fear and helplessness.

“Please,” his deep, smoky voice called out, “Please help me. They were trying to experiment on me and now I’m locked in this. My fellow fighters are also locked in cages. Can you help me get out so I can find them?”

   You nodded slightly, your eyes wide as saucers, and you hesitantly moved forward, scared that he would attack you or something.

“W-What do I do?” you said, voice shaking.

“Just- pick the lock,” he said, and you pulled a bobby pin out of your hair.

“Uumm, I don’t think this is going to work,” the boy said after he watched you struggling with the lock.

“If I can just reach my hand-“ He said, his tongue peeking out of his mouth as he concentrated, and his long arm stretched to where the lock was. He pulled on the lock and it broke open, the padlock falling to the concrete with a loud clanking noise. You blinked, your eyes still wide in shock, and he took your hand.

“Thank you for finding me,” he said, his voice making you shiver in delight at how deep and sultry it was.

“Now you can help me with releasing my friends,” he said as he led you deeper into the dank warehouse. As you approached another big room, on the left and right sides of the room stood two cages each, and you saw two blonde boys in each cage. In the cage on the left, there was a blonde boy who had small eyes, but was very calm in looking around and observing his surroundings and his partner was lying on the ground, sleeping, or so you thought.

   The boy that was holding your hand suddenly broke his hold and ran towards the boy on the ground.

“Zelo! Zelo! Are you okay?” He cried, trying to determine if the boy was okay.

   The boy in question rose from the ground robotically and saluted the boy next to you stiffly. Every move he made looked so robotic and controlled that it made you wonder if he was really a robot. You shook your head vigorously at the thought. That’s impossible, you thought. Simply impossible.

“Zelo, I’m so glad you’re okay. We’re gonna get you out of there, all right? Give me a second,” the boy reached for the padlock and gripped it, pulling it towards him. It broke, much like the other one, and you realized that he was really, really powerful. It scared you that he might actually be able to break you in half.

“Commander, what about the others?” the silent boy said, his small eyes looking at the boy next to you.

“We’ll help them out, too, Dada,” the boy said, the look in his eyes becoming fierce. You backed up a little, but the boy known as ‘Commander’ grabbed your hand and walked you over to where the second cage was.

   One of the guys in the cage had long hair that covered part of his eyes and he was standing where the lock was located. You could see that his arms were out of the cage and he held the padlock in his hands and was examining it closely. Finally, the ‘Commander’ walked over to the lock and gripped it like the others. He pulled down hard and it broke in his hands. The cage door swung open with a loud, long creak and the boy saluted, slightly bowing to the older male.

   The ‘Commander’ nodded his head at the boy and nodded in the direction of the sleeping figure in the corner of the cage.

“Oh, Keke got tired and he decided to rest. Also, I think the poison that they exposed us to has made him a little weak,” the boy reported, and ‘Commander’ looked concerned. He turned to you, his brown eyes staring deep into yours.

“There’s one last member of our group that we need to help. I think he’s been put through worse than all of us combined,” ‘Commander’ said as he led you over to the next hallway in the warehouse. It was even darker in this part of the warehouse, and you found yourself stumbling over cracks in the concrete. The ‘commander’ held onto your hand tighter and noticed that even then, you were still struggling to keep your footing. He stopped walking and before you could ask him what was wrong, he put one arm under your legs and the other at your back and picked you up as if you were as light as a feather.

“Whoa!” you cried as he hoisted you up into his arms.

“Don’t worry, I’m strong,” he said, his husky voice making you shiver.

“Why are all of you in this warehouse?”

“They were trying to run tests on us,” he said, a grimace appearing on his face.

“Oh my gosh! Whatever for? That’s inhumane! Why would they do that to humans like them?!” you cried, your face becoming red because of how much you were yelling.

“Calm down, it’s okay,” he said softly, and you blushed at how loud and angry you were becoming.

“What’s your name, uh, Commander?” You looked at the boy who was carrying you.

“Well, where I come from they call me Tatsmato, but you can call me Himchan,” he said, looking down at you briefly, a small smile playing on his lips. You blushed at how he looked at you, and he smirked before turning back to observe where he was walking.

“Oh! We made it,” Himchan said breathlessly, gazing at the scene before him. You turned your head away from his strong and warm chest and gasped.

image

   There was a metal contraption built into the wall, and a blonde boy stood in the machinery, locked in place by locks secured at his shins and locks tight against his waist and arms. Small spike-like metal pieces were attached near his head, and his eyes were closed. You thought he was dead, and closed your eyes as tears welled up. You quickly blinked them away before Himchan could see that you were upset.

“They did more tests on him, and I could hear his screams throughout the night. I don’t know if he made it out alive,” Himchan said, his eyes becoming a little glittered with tears.

   Tears sprang up once more and they slid down your cheeks, dropping onto your blouse. You brushed them away and stepped forward.

“It’s okay, he’ll be fine, let’s just get him out of this thing,” you said, trying to seem strong as you walked towards the contraption. When you stepped toward it, though, you suddenly became weak and fell onto your back. Heavy footfalls came moments later, and the other blonde boys ran into the room.

“Oh! Is she okay, Commander?” Youngjae said as he rushed to her side.

“She seems to be weakened by this device. I thought it only weakens the person if they are part Matoki?”

“I’m not sure, Joko. Maybe… No, that can’t happen,” Himchan’s brow creased in concentration.

“Are you okay?” Youngjae said, gently shaking you. You moaned in response and Daehyun came up beside you and gently pressed his lips on yours. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw his blonde fringe just above you. You cried out in surprise and jumped back, your heart racing.

“Are you okay?” Youngjae repeated, moving over to you once more and touching his hand to your cheek.

“Y-Yes, I’m okay,” you said, a little shaky. Your heart began to race when Youngjae touched your cheek, and you felt your cheeks burn. You stood up, knees unsteady, and you felt yourself begin to fall again. This time, the quiet but observant boy rushed to help you. He caught you in his arms and helped you stand. With his arms around you, you were barely inches from his face. He stared into your eyes for what seemed like forever, until Himchan called your name and you stepped over to where the device was, hoping that you wouldn’t become weak again.

   Surprisingly, you didn’t become weak as you neared the machine, and you walked closer to it so that you were inches away from the boy. You knelt down and tried to determine how the locks worked on the contraption when you heard a beeping sound and stood up to see where the sound was coming from.

   The boy called “Joko” stood at a section of the wall opposite to the machine and had pushed a series of buttons. Green and blue lights lit up the small control panel on the wall and you heard a whirring sound that was growing louder by the moment. You turned your head once more to see the locks on the boy’s legs and torso releasing. However, you weren’t prepared for what was about to happen. His body fell towards you and you stood there, unable to move. His heavy body fell on top of you and you lay there on the cold concrete, his chest against yours and his head cradled beside your neck.

   A deep groan resounded in his chest and your eyes widened as his eyelids cracked open. He saw you and struggled to get off of you, but he was too weak. He groaned deeply once more and the other boys ran to pull him off of you. Because of the extreme weight, you were finding it awfully difficult to breathe, and you gasped in a lungful of air after Himchan and the others pulled the unconscious male off.

“Are you okay?” Himchan crouched down and touched your face as he scanned your body for visible injuries.

“I-I’m okay, thank you,” you replied, ignoring the pain in your back and chest. You sat up and would have fallen back to the hard concrete if Himchan hadn’t caught you in the nick of time.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Himchan motioned for someone to come over to you. It was the quiet and observant boy again, his dark mask covering the bottom half of his face. He ran over and knelt down at your side. He pulled down his mask and his plump, pouty lips were revealed. He moved closer to you and kissed your cheek. All of the pain that was shooting through your body stopped completely, and you felt your eyes closing. His beautiful brown eyes were gazing into yours as your eyes closed.

“Please-“ You heard him begin to speak, hesitating a little before continuing, “Please wake up, we need you to take us somewhere to rest.” His dark eyes gazed into yours and you sighed, sitting up slowly. For some reason, his presence was making you dizzy and your world was spinning a little.

“Okay, you can follow me,” you reply, standing up with him, “Oh, and my name is Jaejin, by the way,” you turned, heading back out of the room. You could barely see anything, as it was pitch black and you didn’t let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You stumbled once more and felt a pair of arms slip around your waist. A warm body was pressed against yours, and you gasped at the contact.

“Are you okay? You should stay by my side if you’re going to keep tripping,” Himchan remarked, smirking at you. You hit him playfully and smiled.

“Come on, guys,” you said, pulling Himchan along, “I’ve got to get you to my house for the night.”

Usually, you wouldn’t walk home this late at night, but the circumstances were different this time and you felt yourself grow accustomed to the darkness. It surrounded you in silence and made everything look like it came out of a gothic novel. You felt fingers intertwine with yours and looked down to see Himchan’s hand covering yours, the warmth and roughness of his hand causing your body to heat up and your cheeks to grow rosy.