HAPPY BIRTHDAY (YANG YOSEOB FANFICTION)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (YANG YOSEOB FANFICTION)

 

  "Welcome!" Minsul greet at the entrance of the coffee shop. It's called 'Cozy Cafe'. It's her late mother's shop. It's been around almost 10 years now. Everyday after school, she and her father would start their operation until late at night. Her mom past is the greatest lost that the family ever had. She cried everyday after the unfaithful day.
 
   It's bee two years since her past, it's time for Minsul to move on. Cosy Cafe are the memoirs that she've treasured. People always come in and out every night, which is good because we've been gaining a lot of profit. Even stars pr artist come for the taste of specially brewed coffee that we made fresh. We even offers traditional korean snack and dessert that people craved. Other than that, we also have Wi-Fi connection that had installed earlier this year.
 
   Today was as same as the other days, the scent of the coffee attracts all the customer on the pavement. Sometimes they also have foreigners, lucky Minsul learned english well enough to communicate with them. All of the above, they also have a loyal customer who would come at strike 10 o'clock. It was Yang Yoseob.
 
   "May i have-" before he could finish his sentence she've already knew the answer. "One Americano?" He chuckles. 'She remembers what i like' he thought. "Well make it two" he told her, handed her the money with a wink. She only chuckle and gave the orders to her father. "He's cute but he'll die getting near you" her father whispers in her ears. "Oh dad, you are and always be my favourite man" she gave him a cheeky smile before working behind the counter.
 
***
 
   As the time goes by, Yoseob still in his seat even though it's almost closing time. It seems he's daydreaming. The other of Americano that he order haven't touched. Minsul felt curious, is he waiting for someone? Maybe a close friend? Oh well, it's almost 1 in the morning, the shop is going to close soon.
 
   Minsul gain the courage to talk to him. She pat lightly his back which startled him. "Um, the shop is about to close. You have to leave now" she says politely. He didn't reply but duck his head lower. She can see his face slightly changing to pink. Is he okay?
 
  "Can you go out with me?"
 
***
 
    It's been a month they've dating, but it took a month for Minsul to say yes. She tried to play hard to get. Yoseob is such a sweet guy that live her sincerely but, lately, she felt guilty because he didn't told his fans about them. It's been quite a lot of rumours running around, and maybe this would hurt his career. They've arrange to meet at the park.
 
    "Oppa why wouldnt you tell your fans?" She asked but he ignored her. "Oppa, I'm feeling guilty about this. You are making your fans worry. You know you can hide this much longer." She continued. Despite being ignored, she stomp away from him. "Minsul-na, you don't get it" he mumbles as he's chasing after her.
 
   He found Minsul behind a huge tree facing a beautiful lake. He settle himself beside her and tried to hold her hand but she quickly retrieve it. He gave a deep sigh.
 
   "Minsul-na, dont do this to me. Let me explain. I cant stand to see you upset" he started successfully holding her small hand. She didn't reply. She must be really upset. "It's not easy as it seems. Some of them might not understand if i told them about us. They might even hurt you. And i DON'T want that to happen to you" he said looking at her innocent dark brown eyes.
 
   "You never try, You'll never know" she mumble.
 
***
 
   Yoseob put a lot of thought of this. He even ask his hyung opinion and they said it should be told. "I just don't want them to hurt you. Idiot" he mumbles under her breath, before entering the Cosy Cafe. "Welcome" Mr. Choi greeted. "Afternoon Mr. Choi" he politely greet him.
 
   "Minsul will be ready" he informs. There was a long awkward silent between them. They exchange awkward smile and didn't talk a single word. Minsul father open his mouth but nothing came out. Minsul finally came down. "Dad, i'll be going" she said give her father's cheek a peck.
 
   "So birthday girl, what do you wanna do?" He ask, pinching her cheeks. She awes in pain. "Oppa! That's hurt" she pouted cutely, rubbing her sore cheeks. "Lets watch a movie" she suggested.
 
    After 2 hours of incredible movie, the sun start to set in. "Lets get some snacks and go to the park" Yoseob suggested and they agree. While Minsul was buying the snack, Yoseob sneaks away to a cake shop. He secretly buy a small round cake. They found an empty space on the park and set up everything.
 
   They settle in on a red and black checkers blanket and start to munch the foods. They cuddle and snap a picture on her phone. "Wait here for a while okay." Yoseob ordered her and left to get the cake that he hid at a nearby tree. He lit up the candle and slowly walk towards her.
 
   When she turn her back to see Yoseob walking at her with a small cake on his hand singing 'Happy Birthday'. "You shouldn't" she said after wishing and blew the candle.
 
   "You know, i've put a lot of thought to tell them" he started eating bits of the cake (A/n: is that true that koreans don't slice their birthday cakes? Please tell me!!). She look at him clueless. "I'll tell my fans about us... But if they ever hurt you, tell me right away." He shook her shoulder lightly, look at her seriously. She chuckled. "Oppa, i can take care of myself" she lightly punch his cheek.
 
   He took out his phone and snap a picture of the half eaten cake. He also took a picture with her, as she put some of the icing on his cheek and he pouted sadly. He look at her, worried about what will happen in the future but she look gleefully, made his burden fell. He put a long caption of the picture, explaining about their relationship. He took a deep breath before clicking send.
 
   He look straight into her eyes, smiling.
 
  "I love you"
***
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ANNYONE WHO WAS BORN ON 22/6!!
Well i did this fanfiction as a gift for my friend who's birthday today
She really like Yoseob ^^ so Minsul is her :3
She also like the Minsul shippers that's why i used that name ^^
 
COMMENT~
VOTE~
SHARE~
 
Happy birthday ^^
MangaManiac out~