Final

Sweet Revenge
"Min, just how many drinks have you had?" YoungSaeng asked as he and KyuJong helped the man walk, one on either side.
 
Stopping just long enough to count out a random number on his fingers, even though they were both aware that the number surpassed even that, Jungmin smiled that bright and sunny smile of his and stated in a voice far too loud for the quiet lobby, "Damn, Saengie, you're tiny!  I'm all lopsided!"
 
Kyujong couldn't help but laugh at Jungmin's yelp when YoungSaeng dropped him.
 
By the time they reached their hotel room, Kyujong was all but carrying the drunk man alone while YoungSaeng was practically blowing steam out of his ears from Jungmin's constant inebriated nitpicking.  YoungSaeng opened the door and headed it, letting Kyujong deal with the 'Drunk Wonder' as he had so affectionately nicknamed Jungmin when he drank as much as he had.
 
"Saeng, I'd really appreciate the help," Kyujong tried, earning a glare, followed by a sigh as the near dead weight was suddenly lighter.
 
"Only because I like you so much," he muttered to KyuJong as they hauled Jungmin into the room and dumped him onto a bed.
 
"Well then, I suppose I should feel special," Kyujong smirked, wrapping an arm around the smaller man's waist and tugging him closer.  He watched as YoungSaeng relaxed in the embrace, frown and annoyance melting away to reveal the kind and sweet man he had fallen for.
 
"Absolutely," he smiled, closing the last bit of distance between them.
 
If there was one thing that KyuJong loved to do more than anything, it was hold the older man.  The couple simply fit together in every possible way, from the way their hands fit in the other's, to how their bodies felt against each other.  Needing more contact, KyuJong slowly brought his hands to YoungSaeng's shoulders and slipped them beneath the overshirt, gently sliding it off the singer's shoulders, revealing the white tank top underneath.
 
One hand went to mix into the man's raven hair while the other one traveled down and crept under the shirt he was still wearing.  His hand had just met with porcelain skin when a crash startled the pair, causing them to jump apart.  Looking, they saw Jungmin practically leering at them, drunken smile on his flushed face.
 
"I seeeee youuuu," he sang, horribly off-key before falling back onto the bed, loud snore filling the room.
 
Clearly annoyed, YoungSaeng pulled out of KyuJong's arms and crossed his own petulantly.  This, in affect, annoyed KyuJong as well, who simply wanted nothing more than to be with his lover.  Of course, that'd never happen with Jungmin drunk in the room with them.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
Jungmin woke to feel something tickling his foot.  Twitching, he lifted his head up and looked around, alcohol still inhibiting his vision.  Seeing nothing, he was about to go back to sleep when something appeared out of the corner of his eye.
 
A green dot...
 
...and it was moving.
 
Blinking rapidly, Jungmin looked one way, then the other before pushing himself up onto his hands and knees, eyes not once leaving the glowing mark on the wall.  His glazed eyes followed it closely as it bounced up and down, then left and right.  At one point, he could have sworn that he felt is eyes cross.  Deciding that he had had enough of the annoying, yet strangely hypnotizing light, Jungmin readied himself.  
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
The loud crash could be heard from the room next door, proof revealing itself in the forms of HyunJoong and HyungJoon running into the hotel room.
 
"What's going on?  Is everything o-"The leader was cut off as he and the magnae took in the scene before them.
 
Jungmin was on the floor, curled into a ball and holding his head, small whines escaping every few moments.  Moving into the room, the blond then saw KyuJong and YoungSaeng at the foot of the bed.  YoungSaeng was held securely around the waist by his lover, who was apparently trying to hold in the laughter.
 
"Um, do I even want to know?" HyungJoon asked slowly as he looked between the two and Jungmin.
 
YoungSaeng smiled, clicking and unclicking the switch to the bright green laser pointer in his hand.  He aimed it at the baby's chest before replying, "Revenge, Joonie.  That's all you need to know."