My Bestfriend

Happy Ending [On-Hiatus]

 

CHAPTER ONE : MY BESTFRIEND

 

It  was one those Saturday Night. SATURDAY MOVIE NIGHT. Here I am sat on his couch.FLABERGASTEDLY. I waited and waited, flip and flip the pages from HIS magazine. Yes I am on my BESTFRIEND’s room. ALONE.WITH.HIM. But were not like BESTFRIEND’s with BENEFITS thingy, okay? We will NEVER be, besides Mo-His MOM knows Im here alone, with him, TOGETHER. But there is something I NEVER imagined happened, something that is LAST from my to-do LIST, something I considedred as a sin and something I NEVER WANTED and that i-

 

 

“Did I make you wait too long?”

Yes its him, the guy who’s my BESTFRIEND I’ve been talking about is him. KIM JAEJOONG. The MOST HANDSOME, ANGEL-FACED, HOT CREATURE in this planet, is my Bestfriend Kim Jaejoong. Me and him met during our middle school and since then we became best of best friends. We are not like the one’s in the drama, when he’s the Campus’ Kingka well its kinda true in that part, but Im not the oh-so-NERDY school girl wearing thick glasses or a strong masochist girl like Geum Jan Di (A.N:*peace* I soo love her and KHS!). Like what I said Im just a normal school girl, studying and sleeping at classes, eating  and playing and getting in troubles with him. Im also thankful that his “fangirls” don’t hate me, well a few of them does hate me, but atleast the majority doesn’t.

 

“Hell yes!” His standing in front of me, drying his wet damp hair with a towel.

 

“You’ve been there for almost TWO FRIGGIN HOURS mister, what took y-“ I trailed off, my eyes ran down his body. A big towel wrapped on his slim wai- WHAT THE HELL IS HE WEARING?!I quickly turned around and grabed the nearest pillow and threw it on his HANDSOME FACE as hard as I could.

 

“You stinking ERT!? Why didn’t you even dressed up, before coming out?!”

 

“MY CLOSET IS IN HERE, INSIDE MY ROOM. YOUR INSIDE MY ROOM. What am I suppose to do? Bring the closet inside my bathroom so the next time you’ll come you wont see me like THIS? I suppose you also LIKED  what you saw earlier.”

 

He answered sarcastically. I can imagine him smiling naughtingly.

 

“Then you should’ve bring some clothe’s inside! And what? I Liked the scene earlier, how can I like what I saw if I saw a SKELETON half ?!”

 

“Ha! SKELETON?! You and I both know that there are many girls out there, willing to exchange their own life, just to be on your shoes for what you saw and for TONIGHT, you PIG!”

 

“WHAT?! PIG?! YOU MORON! DON’T COMPARE ME TO YOUR CRAZY FANGIRLS!” I shouted back. How dare he?! Compared me to his fangirls?! Calling me a PIG! ? Im not FAT, for his information my WAIST LINE is the perfect LINE and SIZE of the girls!

 

“Okay! Can we just drop this? And you can turn around now. Im DRESSED now.”

 

“NO! I wont! You ERT!” Its not that Im worried he’s just fooling around me. And if he is, Im 100% sure Im going to faint. I cant turn around because of my BURNING CHEEKS. I admit I lied calling him SKELETON. He’s not a SKELETON. I never imagined him, Jaejoong  to be so muscular and HOT, now I know why he’s fangirls are crazy about him. JAEJOONG IS SO- No! KIM TAEYEON STOP! STOP IT! ENOUGH!

“Hey Tae~ Im sorry okay. Please can we just drop this, and watch the movies?” He said. I heard his footsteps coming closer. Please no. Jaejoong No. Please don’t make this hard for me.

“Okay? Sorry . Forgive me now?” I felt my cheeks hot. TWICE than earlier. He shifted my FACE closer to HIM. Only an inch away, I can smell his fresh fruity  scent from his skin, his cool warm breath, I can see his face more clearly, his perfect jaw line, pink soft lips as if I already touched them, his perfect nose and lastly his Eyes.His piercing Eyes, I can almost see  my self from inside him. Me being close with him, with only an inch, I felt my heart raced AGAIN. My breath stops. Then I heard him laughing softly, then suddenly broke to huge laughter.

“HAHAHAHA! Tae your blushing!” SHOOT! His really pulling my temper. I felt my face more hotter. This time because of anger.

“That’s it! Im out of here!” I grabbed my bag, ready for the door. But I felt a hand wrapped tightly on my wrist.

“No. Your parents called they said they have to fix something up in Jeonju, so your staying here at our house. In MY house.”

“No, I can tell them I can sleep at IU’s place.” I answered. Just let me go Jaejooong!

“Okay. SORRY. I know your mad at me. And No I wont let you go to her place alone. Its already Nine. Its kinda late. Please Tae, stay. Please.”

Hearing him pleading  made my feet stayed where they are. Its unfair, he knows I cant win him over this. Fine! He won. Ugh!

“Fine! But, If you piss me again. Im out.”

“Yes Princess~”

My Nickname. His Nickname for me. I can feel my lips automatically pulling into a smile.

He never failed to make me smile, with just simple words.

Yes its very obvious, right ?

 

I M INLOVE WITH HIM, MY BESTFRIEND.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

A.N: I know its short but I promise the next chapter will be long enough. I cant promise when to update again, because school starts 2 weeks ago that's why I cant update this and WOWC. But I promise I wont drop this okay =)
NOTE : I will  use this ^ poster in all chapters =)
The other one will be my Main Poster on the FOREWORD and will be on the FINAL chapter =)
 
COMMENTSAREMUCHLOVESOPLEASECOMMENTANDSHOWYOURLOVE ;))))
Thankyou!Salamat!Kamsamnida!Arigatou!Sheshe!
- chiee/soshibangshineeLOVE [: