1/1

Hyung, It's Weird!

 

Rome has the most stupidest ideas but because he's the hyung & the leader, Minwoo has to go along with it. No matter what. Just like how right now, Rome is trying to convince him to use Top Kid as his stage name when they debut. It's a stupid name but Minwoo can't say no. 
----------------------------------------
 
"But hyung, why Top Kid? Why?" Minwoo can't for the life of him understand why it has to be Top Kid.
 
"Imagine..... Top Kid. It's catchy right!" Rome said as he traced in the air the word Top Kid for impact. Minwoo wasn't impressed.
 
"Well if it's catchy, then why don't you be Top Kid?" Minwoo asked
 
"Because it's cheesy"
 
"-What? But you said it was catchy! If it's cheesy then why are you naming me that hyung!" 
 
"Because it suits you. You're cheesy! And think about it, it's better than being called Bottom Kid. Now that would be awkward." Rome spoke again, ignoring the look of distress etched on Minwoo's face.
 
"But I don't want to be called Top Kid hyung! Why can't I just stick with my own name?" Minwoo raised his voice at Rome. 
 
"Because Kangjun's the only one I'm allowing to use his own name. The rest of us gets stage names. Use it or I'm gonna just call you "yah" and be done with it." Rome spoke with finality as he left the room.
 
Minwoo sulked. He didn't really want to be called "yah" either. He prayed hard he won't be given a hard time when he debuts with Top Kid as a name. Even the name itself makes him cringe.
 
He hated the name
----------------------------------------
 
"TK oppa, your rapping is awesome!"
 
"TK oppa, your name is really cool!"
 
"TK oppa, you are truly a Top Kid, you look great in the MV!" 
 
"TK jjang!" 
 
 
He takes it back, he loves the name.
 
 
 
Minwoo's worries about receiving negative response about his name quickly disappeared as he scrolled through the comments on their youtube page. Their debut MV was just released an hour ago & most of the comments about him was good. TK sound cool & unique & people like it.
 
Minwoo thinks he can get used to being called Top Kid. It didn't sound too bad when it's abbreviated to TK. Minwoo smiles at the thought that maybe this stupid idea isn't that bad. But he wasn't about to tell Rome that cos god knows what that silly hyung will suggest next.