Final

Sacrifice

 

A Taemin Oneshot hehe:) Enjoy>^<


-Your POV-

 

Taemin, the love of my life, he has heart problems since young, no matter how much operation he does he can never get well. The only way for him to survive was a heart transplant, but there were no donors at all.

 

I was starting to feel desperate, I didn’t want him to be gone from my life, because to me he is my life. But I won't ever show Taemin how sad and worried I am, when I’m around him at least, because he didn’t want me to worry about him. Taemin said that all he wanted me to do was to just love him and be by his side till the day he leaves me and never come back. Sometimes, I wake up from nightmares that made me scared of losing him.

 

Then one day, I decided I cannot live such a life waiting for him to see him die so I went to the doctors to get my heart checked to see if it was perfect for him, so hopefully when I die before him I can give him my heart and at least he'll live and feel the beating of my heart.

 

-No One POV-

 

After the doctor said it was fine, you signed a form that was for the heart donation and this heart would be specially reserved for Taemin. One day when you entered the hospital, you saw how weak and pale Taemin was. You just couldn’t bring yourself to see him like that anymore so you left even before entering the room....

 

-Your POV-

 

"(Y...YN)-ah! Wh where are you right now?" You could hear the person on the other side of the line sniffing as though she was crying. "I'm at home? Why?" "Tae..Taemin i..is in a co.. coma right now! The doctor says if he doesn’t have the transplant now he might die!" When I heard what happened, my heart was beating so fast like it was going to jump out, my eyes, it went wide and I knew what I had to do, I couldn’t wait anymore so I immediately rushed out of my house and wait...

 

-No One's POV-

 

A loud noise echoed through the entire streets. People turned around to see what happen. What they saw was a cruel sight of a woman in a pool of blood...

 

"Wh..Where is she?! I called her almost an hour ago!” Your friend, Mina said while holding on tightly to her phone.. Her phone rings, she picked up the phone and she broke down. Her tears were flowing down her cheek and she screamed loudly after hearing what the speaker on the other line said… Then she saw somebody who was lying unconscious on the bed that was being pushed in, in a hurried manner she thought that it looks like you so she followed and lean closer to see who it was and it was you.. Mina asked the strangers who were with you and they told her she got into a car accident. Mina tears flowed down her cheeks and prayed for both you and Taemin's recovery, but unfortunately, Taemin made it and you didn’t... Mina was feeling confused as to why Taemin was suddenly able to get a heart transplant, then the doctor passed her a letter. 

 

" Dear Mina and Taemin, I’m going "up" first okay?! Cheer up and don’t be sad that I’m gone, live life just like how you always had lived and Taemin-ah, the love of my life, can you feel my heart beating in you? I love you, don’t be sad and forgive me okay? I just couldn’t take living life without you! I love you the most, the love of my life, the other half that I always have been looking for! Even if you don’t want to live anymore, please think of me and live it for me, because my heart is within you:) I love you both! Let's meet again in the next life, my best friend and my other half –(YN)"

 

Mina broke down and cried when Taemin woke up, she showed him the letter because he wanted to see you, he read and broke down in tears wishing that you never did what you did but still he'll live even if he don’t want to, just for you...

-END-


 


A/N:

What chya think?:) Comment me your thoughts please>^<