The Solved Argument

The Solved Argument

“Ya! I control fire! I can burn you!”

“I can stop you from burning me!”

“I’ll burn you before you stop the time you gay!”

“You’re gay too you er!”

 

Joon Myun sighed. “Why does those two keep arguing? Why wasn’t Kris here?” Baek Hyun shrugged, giving a smile after that. He seemed to be enjoying the scene before him. 

 

“Can someone just stop them from shouting across the house? It’s freaking 1am. Seriously. I give up.” Jong In mumbled, and Kyungsoo who was leaning back to back with Jongin turn around and gave him a massage on his shoulders. (KaiSoo! KaiSoo!)

 

Its not the first time that the boys fought and argue, infact, it happened for several times, and Suho managed to stop it because it’s all those childish argument. But, it’s quite serious this time.

 

“You’re so childish!” Tao exclaimed.

“I’m your hyung! Talk properly! Your Korean still and I don’t understand!”

 

His eyes teared up immediately, turning bloodshot red, and a single tear dropped down from the right eye soon after. That sentence hurt his heart and ego so much, especially from the guy that he love, it just hurts.

 

“Fine. I’ll stop talking then. You will then be happier, right?” Another tear dropped and he wipe it off his face roughly. He turned and stomped back into his room, slamming the door right after.

 

Tao took off his shirt after that, and buried himself under that thick blanket of his. He cried really hard. All members knew that Tao was strong on the outside, but very soft at heart. 

 

How could you say something that is so mean to me? Wasn’t you the first one who praised me that my Korean was getting better and better after I returned from China? How could you… Hurt me so much with your words? Those words that you had said before… Are those lies? 

 

Chan Yeol’s last sentence kept repeating in his mind, and the tears just came gushing down even stronger. The pillow that he’s head is resting on became damp, to wet.

 

 

After watching Tao stomped off and slammed the door, Chan Yeol stood rooted to the ground. He stared at the door, before regaining his own senses. When Chan Yeol gets angry, he would lose his mind, and nothing good will comes out from that mouth of his.

 

At that moment, he cussed at himself, for making his precious boy upset, and even cried in front of him. How could he say such a thing to his boy like that? 

 

When Chan Yeol was about to approach Tao’s room, Baek Hyun grabbed his arm to stopped him.

 

“Let him calm down first, talk tomorrow. If you’re going in just like that, I can be very sure that Tao would take out his pole and fight with you. We really don’t want to see that happen, we are having a schedule tomorrow. Lets sleep now.” Baek Hyun said.

 

Chan Yeol loosen his grip to the door, and sigh.

 

That night, Jong In and Chan Yeol exchanged room. Jong In slept on Chan Yeol’s bed, and Chan Yeol slept on Jong In’s bed.

 

Min Seok knew Tao too much. Even if he was being awaken by the commotion earlier on, he did not wake up and talk to Tao. That boy simply need some time to sort out his thoughts right now. 

 

At this time, the dorm was so quiet that the tickling sound of the clock could be heard clearly. Obviously, both Tao and Chan Yeol couldn’t sleep a wink. 

 

Half of Chan Yeol wanted to apologize, the other half did not want to. What should he do? He slept fitfully on Jong In’s bed, unable to shake off the thought in his mind. Finally, he sat up, got off the bed, and went to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water. 

 

Just then, the door to Tao’s room opened. He was alarmed by the sudden movement in the dorm. As expected, Tao was the one who opened it. When Tao saw Chan Yeol sitting on the dinner table looking at him, he got shocked at shut the door back immediately. 

 

Chan Yeol really wish that Tao can come out, so he could apologize. However Tao decided to ignore him, and shut him out. What should he do? 

 

Tao was standing right behind the door once he shut it. “What should I do? Should I go out and talk to him?” Tao thought. At last, he chose to ignore and go back to his bed.

 

A few minutes later, Tao’s bedroom door opened. And looking at the shadows, he’s subconscious already knows that its Chan Yeol, but his conscious refuse to accept this. “Chan Yeol will never apologise first to me, he only does that to Baek Hyun, never to me.”

 

Chan Yeol walked to Tao’s bed, and sat down beside it. Tao kept his eyes shut, trying to pretend that he’s sleeping. He heard a sigh, and slight movement to his bed. 

 

“Zi Tao, I know you can hear me. Don’t ignore me please. I beg you. Open your eyes and look at me.” Chanyeol whispered. 

 

That sentence made Tao tear up again. Why does Chan Yeol sound like he’s going to cry? It hurts him to hear his voice being like that.

 

When Tao opened his eyes, Chan Yeol his face, and Tao can’t help it but letting the tears escape his eyes. Chan Yeol then went up to hug him, and said: “ Please, don’t cry anymore, it breaks my heart. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said all those mean things to you. I’m sorry, forgive me Zi Tao. Please.”

 

Tao buried his face into Chan Yeol’s neck, and cried. Chan Yeol could hear him so clearly, he could picture how Tao cried, how his tears escape his eyes, and how much Tao was being hurt by those unthoughtful words that came out of his mouth.

 

Chan Yeol’s grip became tighter, and Tao felt the sincerity of Chan Yeol’s apology. After calming down in Chanyeol’s hug, he smiled.

 

“I’ll forgive you, if you accompany me to sleep. Okay?”

“Mhmmm. Lets sleep, we have only 4 hours of sleeping time left.” Chan Yeol said while patting Tao’s head and smiled.

 

Tao opened up his blanket to allow Chan Yeol to lie beside him, and covered back up. Both of them hugged each other to sleep right after.

 

Morning arrived, and Kris woke up. He tried waking Yi Xing to ask him where’s Jong In, as Jong In’s bed is empty. Obviously, Yi Xing doesn’t know. Both of them were so tired last night that they went to sleep without bathing. How could they possibly know? 

 

Kris dragged Yi Xing out of his bed and pushed him to the bathroom, so they could bath and eat their breakfast. 

 

 

< Rated story insertion here -Kray- >

 

 

When they came out of the bathroom, Kyung Soo was already cooking. When Kris was pouring himself a glass of water, Yi Xing asked about Jong In’s whereabout, and Kyung Soo said while narrowing his eyes at the two: “You two. Such a pig. Something big happened yesterday and there you are sleeping. How great.”

 

“What happened?!” Kris and Yi Xing shouted. That cause Kyung Soo to jump a little. Kyung Soo then looked at them with his eyes wide open. Kris and Yi XIng looked at him, and he stared back.

 

Just then, Suho came out of the room. His brows furrowed, as he got annoyed by that sudden exclamation not long ago. 

 

“Chan Yeol and Tao fought last night.” He said, while rubbing his eyes.

“THEY WHAT? WHY?” Kris shouted.

“How would i know? It suddenly broke out!” Joon Myun shouted back.

“Can you two leaders just stop shouting? Its only 7am right now.” Yi Xing said.

 

Just then, Min Seok came out of his room, and shout: “ SHUT UP YOU TWO IDIOT. THEY ARE ALL RIGHT. DON’T NEED TO BOTHER. YOU’RE SO NOISY.” 

 

Kris, Yi Xing and Joon Myun stared at him, asking in unity: “Really?”

 

Min Seok smiled, and used his thumb to point backwards while saying, “See it for yourself.”

The trio rushed to the door immediately, and Kris pushed Min Seok out of the way, then opened the door. 

 

Once the door opened, they can’t help it but to smile, because the scene in front of them was just too adorable.

 

Chan Yeol was hugging Tao and they were sleeping so soundly. It’s just amazing.

 

And where’s Kyung Soo? Still cooking of course. 

 

 

He wasn’t worried at all, because its Chan Yeol and Tao.