chp. 6 'saranghae oppa'

saranghae, oppa

You were waiting Mulan on the school gate. Suddenly, you saw Luhan approached you.

“~~~-ah, are you waiting for Mulan?” he came to you.

“nde oppa, where is she?” you asked him.

“she said, that she will came late today. She sent me to said this to you.” He told you. “let’s go inside.”

You nodded and when you walked with him, Luhan stopped for a while and turned his face to the right and smirked. You saw his face.

“oppa, what’s wrong? Why are you smiling like that?” you asked him and tried to look at his sight.

“nothing. The class is almost start. Let’s go.” He smiled, put his hand on your shoulder and dragged you to your class.

You didn’t know there was Suho who saw you and Luhan.Suho just kept staring at you two. But he couldn’t do anything. If together with Luhan made you happy, he decided to give up. But, his heart was really painful when he saw you two talking happily. He was jealous so much. What should I do? He closed his eyes and sighed.

“jealous?” someone tapped his shoulder. He turned and saw Mulan smirking beside him.

“n-no..no! of course not! Why should I?” he answered stuttering.

“just admit it. Your face shows it clearly. You love her, right? ” Mulan smirked. My feeling is true.

Suho sighed. “it’s doesn’t matter anymore. She is Luhan hyung girlfriend now. I don’t wanna disturb them.”

“Luhan oppa already have a girlfriend and she isn’t ~~~-ah.” Mulan said.

“are you sure? So why he still close with her?” Suho raised his left eyebrow.

Mulan shook her head and hold his smile. The truth ansmer is to make you jealous babo kekeke..“I don’t know. But I know about his girlfriend. if you want, I can tell you. Let’s meet after school end.”

Suho agreed and they were separated to their own class. Mulan smiled widely. Our plan will success! Hahaha.

*************************************************************************************

At the classroom, Suho and the others was talking and laughing when Luhan came. He smiled widely, made the other looked at him with strange looks.

“yo hyung! Where are you have been? Why are you so late?” Sehun asked him.

“and why are you smiling like that? It’s creepy you know.” Tao said.

“i just meet my girlfriend.” he grinning.

“woah! So she accepted your feeling! You have to introduce her to us you know. Although we already know who is she.” Sehun whispered the last sentences.

The others looked at Suho who still kept silent.

“are you sure you know who is she?” Luhan smirked. “Alright. I will introduce her to you guys. Let’s meet after school at usual place. I will treat you guys.”

“I’m sorry hyung, but I can’t go with you all. I already have a promise with someone.” Suho said while smiled a little.

“oh, ok. I think you already saw her this morning.” Luhan smirked make Suho and the others wondering, was it true? You were really Luhan’s girlfriend?

*************************************************************************************

After the class ended, you walked out from the class. You left Mulan because she said she had to do something first. When you almost reached the gate, Luhan called you and approached you.

“~~~-ah, are you going home?” he asked.

You nodded. “nde oppa. What’s wrong?”

“come with us. Me and EXO want to hang out.” He invited you.

You were thinking, if there was EXO then Suho also be there. It will be awkward for you if he kept silent because you were there. So you wanted refuse but before you talk, he already spoke.

“don’t worry. Suho not come with us. He said, he had a promise to meet someone.” Luhan smiled.

You looked at Luhan who smiling. How can he know about Suho? I never tell him, am I? “it’s ok then. Wait, how about Mulan?” you asked him.

“don’t worry. I will send her a message. Let’s go now.” You nodded.

You and EXO went to the café which their usual place to hang out. You sat next to Luhan. Not long after that you saw Mulan walked in with Suho. Aigo! Why Suho oppa come with her! You bit you lower lip, started to panic.

“~~~-ah?” Suho said your name. He shocked when he saw you there. Is ~~~ really Luhan hyung girlfriend? But Mulan said it wasn’t her.

Suho sat in front of you. His eyes kept staring at you.

“so, you have met my girlfriend right?” Luhan asked him smiling.

Suho just nodded. “so.. that it’s true? You are Luhan hyung girlfriend?” Sehun asked you.

“bwo? You guys think I’m his girlfriend? I’m not! ” you answered. “she is true.” Luhan added.

“so hyung, who is your girlfriend?” Lay confused.

“she is Nam Mulan. ~~~-ah best friend.” Luhan smiled and hug Mulan who was giggling.

“bwo??!” Suho and the others shouted.

Luhan smirked. “what? Do you think I will snatch away ~~~ from Suho?”

You gasped and blushed while Suho didn’t believe what he just heard. He felt his heart thumped at a rapid pace.

“You know? But hyung why you didn’t tell us? You know..we had misunderstanding to you two.” Sehun pouted.

“I know I know. That’s why today I gather all of you to clear up this matter.” Luhan explained. “so everybody, let’s leave this couple to talk privately.”

All of them got up from the seated. You looked at Mulan and mouthed ‘kajimaa’. Mulan just reply ‘hwaiting!’ and then left you while giggling.

Luhan tapped Suho shoulder and whispered. “This time you must tell her what inside your heart.”

Suho nodded. “thanks hyung.” Then Luhan turned to you and winked made you blushed.

Silence indulges you two. You didn’t know what to say to him so you just kept looking to the floor.

“so..” Suho tried to talk first. “You aren’t Luhan hyung girlfriend right? Are you sure you don’t like him?”

“of course not! Why you also think like them oppa?” you asked him.

“just because you always with him a weeks ago.” he shrugged.

“it’s because he need my help to get close with Mulan. But how do you know he always with me? Are you watching me?” you asked him curiosly.

Suho kept silent for a second. “yes, I watching you wherever you with him and yes, I’m jealous. I didn’t want see you too close with him.” he blurted his feeling. “ and I love you. Not as my sister.”

Your tears flowed on your cheeks. “I think you hate me. Because you always avoiding me when we meet. It’s hurt me so much.” You sobbed.

Suho sat beside you, cupped your face and wiped away your tears. ”I’m really sorry. I’m such a babo. I didn’t know that will hurt you so much. Can you forgive me?” he pleading to you.

You nodded make him smiled widely. “thank you chagiya!! I promise I will be the best boyfriend to you.”

“You are so cheesy oppa.” you giggled.

“But you love me, right?” he laughed and hold your hand.

You nodded and smiled sweetly to him. “of course. Saranghae oppa.”

“nado saranghae ~~~-ah.” Suho said and kissed your forehead.

******************************************* the end**************************************************

I’m sorry for the lame ending. I don’t know how to write a happy ending.

Finally my story is over. So, what do you think? I’m sorry if you find it’s boring because this is my very first time to write a FF.

And I’m really thanked to you guys who read my story and subscribe it. Hope you all like it!! ^_^)/