chp. 1 'brother and sister'

saranghae, oppa

“darling, Suho come to pick you up!!” your mom shouted from the kitchen.

“nde mom!” You looked at the mirror and smile, satisfy with your appearance. You hurried to go down to your living room, you saw him sit and waiting for you. Your lips curved into a smile when you saw him.

“oppa! Let’s go!” you said to him.

He turned to you and smile.” are you ready? Let’s go then.”

So this is how you started your day. Walked side by side with him, talked your daily, while he just listen, smile, and laugh when he heard you nag. You felt Suho just like a brother to you. You and he already knew each other since you were little kid and he always take care you just like his own sister since both of you don’t have any sibling.

Both of you separated away when you reached the school gate.He went into school first because you waiting for your best friend. You saw his back slowly disappear from your sight and you sigh.

“wae? Miss him already?” a voice startled you.

“yah! Why you.. aish, come on let’s go inside! I’m tired waiting for you.” You gasped when you see your best friend Mulan already standing beside you and smirk.

“yeah, yeah let’s go inside.. so you can see your lovely oppa.” She said and giggled make you blushes.

“yah, Nam Mulan!” you shouted at her. She just ran away and now you had to chase her.

*************************************************************************************

“ugh.. this subject is !” you nagged to your best friend. “ let’s have lunch!”

“let’s goo!” Mulan said and drag you out from the class.

On your way to cafeteria, you heard a bunch of girls started squealing.

Let me guess, EXO will come in through in 5 4 3 2 1..

Your thought was right and the EXO passed the hall. One of them caught your eyes. Suho. Both of your eyes can’t stop looking at him, his smile and his laugh. Suddenly, you saw his friend nudged him and talked something which make he turn around and saw you stare at him. He smiled to you and that make you blushed. You quickly stared to another way. Suho chuckled.

Suho’s POV

At least.. Lunch time, I’m very hungry. I sighed.

“suho, let’s have lunch!” Lay said.

“ok, let’s go!” I got up from my seat.

When they were walking to cafeteria, the girls started squealing and whooning.

“aish.. why are this always happen to us every time?” Xiumin sighed.

“that’s because we are the handsome guys in this school.” Kris said proudly.

The others make vomit sounds but that is the truth. I just laughed and they keep walking. Suddenly, chanyeol nudge me and whispered, “hyung look, that’s your girlfriend.”

Suho turned away and saw you look at him. He smiled to you and you blushed.

she always blushes every time I see her stare at me, she’s cute. I chuckled.

”ani, she is not my girlfriend. She just like my own sister.” I said to him.

*************************************************************************************

Finally the school end up, you quickly tidied your thing and walked to school gate with Mulan.

“hey, look. Is that your lovely oppa?” Mulan asked you.

“where?”

“there.” Her index finger pointed at school gate.

You looked at school gate and you found him. Your cheek (again) blushes. Why I always like this.. ugh, I’m such a babo!!

“~~~-ah, he is coming to you.” Mulan sang.

“what?” you still busy with your own mind. So you didn’t realize that he was already in front of you.

“~~~~-ah, are going home with Mulan?” Suho asked you.

His voice made you gasp. “ah, n..n..nde oppa. I’m going to do my homework with her.” You smiled shyly while Mulan trying to hold back her laugh. You glared at her.

“Ok. be careful on your way home. Call me if you want me to pick you up, key?” he said and ruffled your hair.

“oppa, I’m not a little kid anymore.” You puffed your cheek.

“ara ara.. but be careful okay?” he smiled.

“nde oppa.” You smiled, show him your eyes smile.

After you said your farewell with him, both of you walked to Mulan’s house. Actually, the homework that your teacher given wasn’t too difficult but you knew Mulan was the best in this subject so you decided to do it with her. Both of you finish do it within 20 minutes.

“so, is there any progress between you and him?” Mulan asked you when you lying on the floor.

“nothing. why are you ask me that question? Do I already tell you that I only see him as my brother?” you tell her while you looking at the ceiling.

“hey, don’t lie to me. I can see in your eyes, you like him. No, I think it’s more than like. You love him, don’t you?”

You sighed hard. It was true. You love Suho. You didn’t know since when this feeling started grow in your heart. You only knew that you fall for him deeper and deeper day by day. But,the truth was you afraid that he didn’t love you back. He always cared to you but that only as a brother. You didn’t want to ruin your relationship with him.

“I do. But, will he love me back? I doubt on it. I’m not beauty like the girls around him. I’m not really smart too.” You sighed again.

“He will love you back, I’m pretty sure that he have the same feeling with you, but maybe he still not realize it.” Mulan said and smile.

“are you sure?” You bite your lower lips.

“I’m pretty sure. You should tell him quickly. You don’t want other girl get him, right?” she winked to you.

you closed your eyes. didn't know what to do.