-

Jongdae's New Discovery

RET'S PRAY, I'RR RET CHU RUSTRE ME! YOU CAN WEEEN ARR DAAYYU!” Jongdae tries to sing. Kris covers his ears in annoyance, mumbling a you at English in English. Minseok struggles to cover his boyfriends mouth and Luhan just walks into his room cursing in Chinese.

“JONGDAE. SHUT. THE. UP!”

Jongdae just grinned, “You like?” A punch landed on his arm and Jongdae just grimaces at the pain. , a hurt Jongdae mumbled. Tao on the other hand, just smirked.

Tao skips over to Minseok and holds out his hands. Minseok places a strawberry flavoured Hi-Chew onto Tao's hands and then he ruffles Tao's head.

“Good job, young one. Good job."

Jongdae screams a what ze fok, how could you do this to me baby?! Referring to Minseok of course. And of course, Minseok just grins and laughs maniacally.

 

-

 

One day a drunk Jongdae comes home.

I'M GAAAANNNA POP SOME TAGS ONLY GAAAT 20 DORRAAR IN MUH POOOCKET. I DUH HUNTING, ROOKING POR DUH COME-UP. DIS IS PUCKING AWWUHSUM!” Jongdae scares his roommates to s and Minseok just tries to calm Jongdae down. But no one, and I mean no one can calm down a drunk Jongdae.

Holy mother of bejeebus. Please make Jongdae shut the up. Kris can't help but facepalm. He has the urge to throw Jongdae against the wall in hoping Jongdae will just shut up.

Annnd then there is Luhan.

He walks up to Jongdae and just decides to smack him.

“Wake the up!”

One hit.

“Wake. The . Up!”

Another one.

“Wake the up, and then shut the hell up and go to sleep!”

And then there is Luhan's punch.

Luhan may look innocent. But we all know he isn't in real life.

 

-

 

PSY! CO! I am duh reliable to go duh Michiaaeeel. Taak yuuh pickeu, J-Jaacksun, Ty-Tysun, J-Jurdun, Gameu ,” Jongdae giggles.

Kris yells, “It's LIABLE, MICHAEL, TAKE YOUR PICK. JACKSON. TYSON. JORDAN. GAME 6. 6 NOT YOU STUPID IDIOT. HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FAVORITE SONG. HOW DARE YOU?!” Kris huffs and puffs. But then softens as he sees Jongdae's teary eyes.

MINSEEOKKIIE BABE! HE YELLED AT ME!” Jongdae whines like a little baby, and Minseok runs to capture Jongdae into his arms.

It's okay Chennie, Minnie is here,” Minseok coos. And Kris splutters.

But I wasn't even-”

What the just-”

I didn't even-”

Jongdae grins at Kris. Then Kris glares at Jongdae.

You little bi-”

MINSEOKKIE HE'S CALLING ME BAD NAMES!” Jongdae wails again. Minseok turns around to glare at Kris and then brings Jongdae into their shared room.

But I didn't even do-”

Tao, his boyfriend walks up to him and pats his back.

It's okay.”

But I didn't even do anythi-”

Tao places a finger at Kris' lips.

Shhh Shhh Shhh, I said it's okay,” but of course, Kris keeps on muttering the same thing over and over again, and Tao could here something new! Like this faking son of a . Or that manipulative . And Tao's favourite so far; that motherer deserves a foot shoved down his throat...

 

-

 

“Oh god..not again,” Kris mutters as Jongdae walks into the living room with the laptop and mini speakers.

Sitting down on the couch, Jongdae here, attaches the speakers to the laptop and then he starts blasting One Directions “That iseu what makes you duh areumdaun” or so that's what Jongdae thinks it's called.

The song is beginning to play and Jongdae clears his throat as he is starting to sing. And then...the horror begins.

BAABEEEYY YOU, YES YOU! RIGHT UUP MUUH WUURRLD RIKE NOBUDY ELSEU. DUH WAY YOU FLIP DAT HAIR GETS ME OBERWEHELMED. BURRRT WHEN YOU DUH SMILE ATEU DUH GROUD IT IS NOT DUH HARD TO TELL. YOU DON'T KNOW, YES YOUUU DON'T KNOW. YOU AAARRR DUH AREUMDAUN!” Jongdae, Jongdae, Jongdae. Oh boy is Yixing annoyed with you.

Yixing slams his cook book closed and starts to roll it up.

“IFER ONRY YUUU SEE WHAT I SEE

YOU'RRRRR UNDERSTOO WAE NA VANT CHU SO DE-DE-DES-PERAAAAAT? ~RY?”

Jongdae stops and looks at the lyrics confusingly.

What the is desperaaatry? I don't understand this witch craft,” he glares at the laptop screen with the lyrics on it. And then he begins to sing again.

RIGHTEU NOWZA I IS DUH ROOKING AT CHU - AND I BERIEVE IT. YUUH DUN KNUU AWWOO AWWOO. YUUH DUN KNUU CHU'REU DUH AREUMDAUN. YES, OH YES CHU'REU DUH AREUMDAUN,” Jongdae sighs in content. He has done well-in his opinion yet again! And then he feels something hard hit the back of his head.

HIT ONE!

This is what you get for being a retarded monkey.”

HIT TWO!

“This is what you get for not shutting the up!

HIT THREEE!

NOW SHUT THE UP!” Yixing gives one more glare to Jongdae, before swiftly turning around and unrolling the book. He sits down, puts his glasses on and then sighs. Finally, Yixing mutters and then starts reading happily.

 

-

 

Today is the day Jongdae gets drunk. Again; and Kris mutters a oh ing great. Then he yells, “SOMEONE GET ME A SEDATIVE!” Not literally of course, but Kris is slowly beginning to consider buying some.

Wheeeerrree's maaa bun bun face?” Jongdae accidentally, falls into Kris' arms. Jongdae's face contorts into disgust.

Yuuur naat maa bun bun face, yuuur duh..duh..,” he stutters for a while and then suddenly his eyes lit up, “yuuur duh face. Yu ain't ma bun bun face. Dis face is tooooo oogly to be ma bun bun face,” Jongdae smiles.

Kris feels offended and scoffs, he then walks away muttering curse words and thinking of ways to kill Jongdae with the household objects.

You know babes, we have a knife,” Kris grins a creepy grin at Tao. Tao then sighs, “Why did I suggest that?”

MA BUN BUN FACE I FOUND CHU! MY CHUBBY CHEEKEENS! OH HOW I MISSED CHU. LIKE YOU DON'T EVEEEEN KNOW BUN BUN FACE!”

 

-

 

你就别再犹豫了好吗 就请拿出我的心脏
那像一道很刺眼的光芒 连夜的月光 把眼睛关上
如果不是我 是别的男人 如果 只是喜剧里面的一句话
烧 乾 了就罢 我愿和你的爱交换伤痕

Baby don’t cry, tonight 当黑夜再次亮起来
Baby don’t cry, tonight 就当作没发生过一样
你永远都不会化成像泡抹一样 难道你不知道吗
So baby don’t cry, cry 我的爱守护你不分开

放下你最不安的心房 就请接受命运吧
我想我爱你比更多的恋人啊 还更加倍的去爱上
When you smile, sunshine 太灿烂的让我都说不出话
整颗心起波浪 拍碎了 就停下来 哦~

Baby don’t cry, tonight 在暴风来袭的夜晚
(Woo~ I can hold you in my arms)
Baby don’t cry, tonight 好像很适合这个夜晚 (这夜晚)

但这一瞬间的激情不能够延长 却要目送你离开 (够延长~ Yeah yeah~)
So baby don’t cry, cry (don’t cry, cry) 就让我的爱像记忆吧

到处阴阴的沉沉的冷空气 陷入了称为离别的疼痛里
快要窒息 痛到无力 唯有你的笑容才是镇痛剂 ah!
我的任性越轨 希望我们的故事有结尾
Don’t cry 不想你悲伤落泪 宁愿你对我是冷漠的 baby

Say no more (baby) no more (don’t cry)
不要犹豫 不要挣扎 当这一切都开始崩塌
Say no more (baby) no more (don’t cry)
请让我可以保留最后的尊严 或者请将我直接毁灭

你的眼神里充满了月光 baby, woah~
无声无息在痛苦里 流淌著纯洁的光

Baby don’t cry, tonight (cry)
当黑夜不再亮起来 (I can hold you in my arms)
Baby don’t cry, tonight 就当作没发生过一样 (Oh yeah, woah~)

你永远都不会化成像泡抹一样 要永远都不知道 (Woah woah woah)
So baby don’t cry, cry (Don’t cry yeah, cry)

我的爱守护你不分开 (Cry, cry~)

就看清晨的阳光洒下来 (下来)
像你一样耀眼的洒下来 (falling down)
我想我眼睛迷路 (Oh oh~) 现在才 cry, cry, cry”

“FINALLY SOMETHING WORTH LISTENING TO!” Kris cries happily.

Finally, Jongdae has stopped listening to the American music and Kris, Luhan, Lay, Tao and even Minseok his boyfriend, are super estatic!

But then one day....

"EXOM MY OTHER HALF!" EXO K walks in shouting and right now Kris is happy, but then he hears this little conversation.

 

-

 

"Jongdae have you heard the new song that just came out?!" Baekhyun said. And Jongdae shakes his head no. So Baekhyun smiles in excitement as he starts playing the music.

Kris cries a loud "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" When he sees Jongdae bopping his head to Justin Timberlake. 

 

fin.


LOL sorry it was a fail.

But whatever.

Please don't unsubscribe. ):

Please do comment on what you think and please

subscribe! :3

Both are of course appreciated.

But I doubt I'll be getting any, just by looking at this story. LOL