FINALLY

Have You Ever

A.N. I'm sorry but let me rant first.

1. AFF HATES ME. "You are posting a story too fast. Please wait for ___ seconds." DAYUM.

2. I have lotsa short stories so bear with me. 

3. They see me rollin', they hatin' :D

 

Have you ever been dumped, down in the drains, just because you weren’t good enough?

 

I was never good enough for people. There are people everywhere, better than me, smarter than me, prettier than me.

 

 


 

 

Have you ever fail to pick yourself up?

 

I tried. I tried my best. I can’t do it. It’s impossible. I couldn’t live without him. He ditched me, abandoned me, left me to my own.

 

 


 

 

Have you ever looked up, from a deep deep place, and hope that there was light?

 

I wished. I tried. No, there wasn’t a single strand of hope for me anymore.

 

 


 

 

Have you ever think about your actions and regretted it?

 

I wanted to just love. That’s all... And all I get, was betrayal. It was all an act. He didn’t love me at all. Are there any more real people out there? How could he...

 

 


 

 

Until someone else came into the picture.

 

This person brought you hope. He brought you light. He enlightened you. He were like your helping hands, gentle yet firm.

 

Have you ever thought about letting go your past and start a new future?

 

The first question he asked me.

 

I really wanted to. But I just can’t

 

Because you’re still thinking that he’ll change. He wouldn’t. He didn’t.



 

Have you ever seen an angel?

 

I believe in guardian angels. Where both of us will meet eventually and protect each other till death. He helped me out of the darkness. Taught me to see light whenever I couldn’t find a single strand of it. He taught me the art of letting go, and just living my life.

 

Until I met the right one.

 

 


 

 

Have you ever been curious, who’s the right one for you?

 

He’ll be the one there, next to you, supporting you. This one and only person. The Right One. He loves and trusts you, as much as you do. Your bond with him is too strong, it’s indescribable. You can feel each other, like twins, even though you’re on different Shadow Realms. You have this mutual bond, a binded thinking, like as if you were in each other’s brains. You communicate using a secret code and will not leave each other behind, like a Best Friend Forever. He takes care of you as if you were a princess and he was your loyal servant.

 

Just remember, when all hopes seems lost, he’ll be there for you, he’ll always be there.

 

Forever and Always.

 


 

 

Have you ever been happy, with this certain someone, to a certain extent that you smile, just for him?

 

He’s beautiful, he’s cute, he’s funny and he cares.


 

Did you think of someone yet?