Dance

When he sees you dancing

 

You had finally done it! You finally learned how to do the whole choreography for Girls' Generation: I Got A Boy.
You were learning off you tube videos for about a month now and you finally perfected the dance.  You were so happy you decided to make a video and show all your friends back at home. 
 
"Jagi I'm leaving now." Your boyfriend Youngbae called out. 
 
"Ok oppa, be safe, love you." You said and you quickly pecked his lips.
 
"What has you so jumpy?" He smiled.
 
"Nothing." You said trying to calm yourself down. "Don't you have to leave? Bye bye."
 
"Jeez okay. Love you too jagi." 
 
You hadn't told Youngbae about your dancing because you wanted to surprise him. You were extremely nervous knowing he was an amazing dancer. Taking a video would be good to see how you did the routine before he saw. You got dressed to do the video. You had to admit you looked y as hell. You had on a bright pink crop top with a denim vest over it. You also had on jean short shorts on with ripped leggings. (A little addition you decided to put on). Feeling amazing you put on the final piece of clothing to put it all together... One of Younbae's snap backs.
 
 
You went into the relaxing room and set up your laptop. Making sure you were fully seen you started the music. Dancing your hardest and best the song finally ended.
You were out of breath and a little sweaty. You sat down and looked at the recording. What if I wasn't even recording. You thought to yourself. But you had nothing to worry about the dance was recorded. As you watched the video you were amazed with your self. The dance was perfect you saw not one mistake. You saved the video and sent it to all your friends. Then you walked to the living room and set your laptop on the couch. You had to get water soon or you were gonna faint. So you went into the kitchen. 
 
While you were getting water you didn't hear Youngbae come in the house. He was exhausted so he just flopped lazily on the couch and opened your laptop. He just wanted to go online but instead he opened it to a video.
 
 "Hmm what's this?" He mumbled to himself. 
 
You walked back into the living room and stopped dead in your tracks. There Youngbae was watching your video. 
 
"O-oppa I didn't know you were home." You stuttered.
 
"I didn't know you could dance like this jagi. Why didn't you tell me? We should have you dance for YG."
 
"Well..."
 
"Is this why you wanted me out the house so bad? So you could record this?"
 
"Yes. Actually oppa I wanted to surprise you with the dance when you got home... But now you've already seen it-"
 
"Can you dance for me right now?" He cut you off.
 
"Right now?" 
 
"Yes pleaseeee." He said cutely. 
 
"Okay oppa."
 
You preformed the dance for Youngbae... You were doing a little more dramatic body rolls, but he didn't seem to mind. You thought the dance you did for him was better than the recording. When you finished Youngbae stood up and clapped for you. 
 
"Amazing that was great!" He exclaimed.
 
"Really? You liked it?"
 
"I loved it! Your dancing for YG I don't care what you say."
 
"Haha okay then if you say so..."
 
"It will be fun you'll see... Do you know the dance you did was very seductive?" Then he grabbed your hand and started walking you both to the bed room. 
 
"Oppa I'm sweaty." You whined as you entered the room. "Let me shower first."
 
"You can take a shower... After we're done..." He smirked as he locked the bedroom door behind him.