6 Sided Romance~

Description

 

Prologue: Song Haneul would have never thought she would have to trnasfer to another school, just because of a stupid mistake. And it was'nt just any school, it was a school for bad kids. Eveyrthing turned out to be the opposite of what she expected, especially when she was asked to look after the principle's 6 beastly nephews.

Foreword

 " Haneul ah...I need you to do me a favor..big..favor." Principle Jang started as we were in his office. Like what eh?..I rose an eyebrow at him.

" If you do it, I'll let you do whatever you please afterwards, I'll even let you attend your old school. " Principle Jang stated. " What? " I asked.

" In a couple of days, Im heading for America, and I wonr be back for about a year or two, I need you Haneul, to take care of my nephews. " He told me, his hands touching his chin. Hmm, little newphews? Thats not bad, and then I'll get to do whatever I want?.I think I can handle th-

" 6 mens..should I say. " He corrected. " W..WHAT!!!? "

---------------------

Song Haneul(YOU) : A girl who does'nt give a darn about anything. She does'nt talk much, not that shes stuck up, she just does'nt care. A girl of intelligence and beauty. She does not show much of her other side, which could be bubbly and cute, not too girly or anything, just..right.

Yoon Dujun: The eldest of the nephews. Hes caring, sweet and mature. Funny as well. He takes care of all his ' brothers ' and you as well. The comfort zone. The lovable caring guy.

Lee Gikwang: The cute, clumsy babo. Seems to be the best looking one out of his 'brothers'. Tell him all your secrets and they'll never spill. He never fails to make you laugh and smile. Loves playing video games and YOU.

Yong Junhyung: The bad boy...on the outside. In the inside, hes a softie. Hes there whenever you need it, sometimes even unexpectedly..its kinda..creepy. Mean to everyone else but his 'brothers' and YOU. Buy him coke and he'll      you       , LOVE YOU FOREVER! ^^

Yang Yoseob: Visual maknae. Two words to describe this total cutie, AEGYO KING<3He loves HUGS and ice cream.

Jang Hyunseung: Quite mysterious at first. Everytime you see him, you'll see a different flavored juicebox in his hands. Dancing machine is what they call him. He knows everyone's secrets. Lovable cute guy :)

Son Dongwoon : The real maknae of his 'brothers'. Hes cute and likes to pull pranks on and with his hyungs. He LOVES to poke people, which always leads to POKE WAR!!! Cute maknae :D