One

Morning after

Baro stumbled into the dorm, eyes lidded as he made his way over to a door.

The scent of alcohol was heavy on his breath.

He pushed on the wooden mass in front of him until it gave way, and he fell into the room with a thud, colliding with the floor and passing out. 

 

-next day-

 

His head was pounding, he couldn't see anything and he felt slightly confused about the whole situation. Cha Sunwoo slowly opened his eyes, but due to the intense burn he felt when the light hit him, he immediately squeezed them shut. He moved his arms and began to push himself up off the floor, until a wave of nausea hit him like a freight train and he collapsed back onto the ground. 

'urghh' he mumbled against the scratchy carpet. 

'Someone was out a bit late last night' a voice above him scolded. 

To any normal person, this would be the sound of Sandeul, but to Baro it way as well have been a foghorn. Sandeuls voice cut through him and barbed his brain, as his senses were overly sensitive. 

'Nyhghhh stop' Baro managed to huskily whisper through his morning torture.

 

'A good start would be to get you off the floor' Sandeul cut in, bending down and grabbing Baro by the arms, (in)effectively pulling him off the floor. Baro swayed dangerously backward, nearly throwing up, then forward, slumping into Sandeul's embrace. 

'Ughh Baro you stink' Sandeul scrunched his nose as he held the younger in his arms. he was a dead weight, and Sandeul's first thought was to just drop him onto the bed and leave him, but then he was risking his sheets getting puked on. He really, really didn't fancy that. Instead he half dragged, half carried the rapper to the bathroom and sat him down next to the toilet. 

'now if you need to puke, we have this porcelain princess right here, and if you feel like dragging your up to wash up, then the showers here too'

Baro merely grunted in response, truly looking like death.

Part of Sandeul wanted to do the usual, and laugh and make fun of his friend, but there was something about his helplessness that made Sandeul stay quiet. 

Instead, he helped Baro out of his jacket and went to fetch him a glass of water and some toast. he needed it. 

 

After a few bored hours, Baro finally made his way to stand up. for him, the past 3 hours had gone by fast and painfully, but for Sandeul they had gone painfully slow. He was just going to leave Baro there, to wallow in regret and teach him a lesson, but he the puppy eyes. The freaking puppy eyes. There was no way Sandeul could resist them. they had worked since debut, and Baro was not kind in using them sparingly. Any time he needed Sandeul on his side, to forgive him when he was a bit insulting, to get something he wanted, he the charm. And Sandeul couldn't resist. He was soft like that. 

 

But Baro was the same, Whenever Sandeul wanted the same from him, a nag here a nag there mixed with a signature insane grin, Baro was like putty in his hands. They were a ridiculous pair, but a pair nonetheless. 

 

'Sandeul help me shower' Baro ground out, slowly moving his arms up to take his t-shirt off. 

'W..w.wwhat!?' Sandeul spluttered, taking a step back towards the door, face flushed

'Don't be such a sissy, I need help washing my back doofus. I wasn't implying what you are thinking, unless…'

'STOP'  Sandeul quickly said I'm not a ert but if you got told to shower with someone wouldn't you think the same!?' 

'Now that you mention it… but i wouldn't let you touch my glorious body' Baro teased, feeling better all at once.

'Hey' Sandeul retorted 'I am worthy, I mean you like me the best right'

'Thats just not true Junghwannie' Baro said, moving towards Sandeul

'I like CNU, I like Chan, I even like Jinyoung more than you' 

By now he had his face right up in Sandeuls, grinning, staring into his eyes, almost challenging him.

'I don't believe you' Sandeul smirked, prodding a finger into Baro chest, watching as his chest rose and fall heavily. 

As he lifted his head up, he was met with the rappers lips on his own. He froze, before warming into the kiss, snaking his arms around his back and pulling him closer. 

After a short moment, he pulled away

 

'Baro you taste like stale alcohol'  Sandeul mumbled embarrassed, into Baro's chest hugging him tight

'I'm sorry Deul~ I was just so exhausted last night. I mean, i was running through your mind all night right?' 

Sandeul pulled away and punched Baro in the arm before reaching for the handle, muttering 'Pabo' to himself, preparing to leave the room. 

This was the last time he let Baro go out alone.

Baro merely chuckled, remembering that he actually felt a lot better, and his stomach was instead sending very strong hunger pangs to his conscious. 

'SAANNDDEEULLIIIEEE IM HUNGRYYYY" 

Sandeul sighed, plodding into the kitchen, this would be a long day. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N This is really dumb im sorry :-)