01

That One Mistake

       "I'm home!" You yell to no one in particular as you toss you backpack onto the sofa. No response. Hmmm...that's weird! The usual sounds of mom in the kitchen and your brother hanging out somewhere in the house were absent. You slowly headed towards the kitchen, your mind started thinking about the possible reasons why the house was so quiet! The dining room was pitch black with the curtains drawn. You continued walking through the kitchen. Nothing seemed out of place so there was probably no intruder. The eerie silence was starting to get to you though. You saw a bit of movement in the breakfast area so you headed over cautiously. As soon as you opened the class door, the lights suddenly flicked on and everyone started screaming in you face! WHAT!? All you caught were bits an pieces of each person's supposed conversation with you. Something to do with college...Seoul...huh? 
 

       "CALM DOWN! I only have two ears and one brain! One person at a time please!" Finally having had enough, you still needed to recover from the thought of your house having been invaded. This was definitely NOT good for the heart. 
 

      Your mom stepped forward and help a piece of paper in you face. You tilted your face back a bit to see the whole piece of paper. It was a letter from...Seoul University...you held your breath as you read on. It read,
 

Dear _______, 

           We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted into our school...blah blah blah 

      It didn't register. After a few seconds of rolling the words over in your mouth and head did you finally understand, OMFG I GOT ACCEPTED INTO SEOUL UNIVERSITY! As soon as you were going to shout it out, Chanyeol did it for you!

      "WE GOT INTO SEOUL UNIVERSITY! YOU BABO YAH!" You turned your attention to your best friend Yeollie. Your eyes start watering and he engulfed you in his bear hug. The both of you jumped around in joy as the tears streamed down your face. The years of hard work, sweat, tears and stress finally paid off as this moment finally sunk into your mind. 

 

 

Sorry for this crappy first chapter, but it's the introduction! haha there will be fluff later on when all the characters come in! ;) Wow! It's so short, I'll write a longer Ch 2!