-Hand in Hand-

You Can Only Fool Me Once

         "Okay, calm down and take a deep breath... Breath in, breath out." Luhan said peacefully like it wasn't his first time. 

         " I can't I'm scared oppa... I don't want to..." Eunbi whimpered clutching onto his arms.

           " We're just going to enter... Why are you so scared? It'll be fine! " Luhan questioned.

           " Okay fine... Urghh..." Eunbi groaned.... And with that his hand found it's way to mine and he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze and the both of us walk into the school ground, with interlaced hands. As we walked in , girls started whispering and boys were grunting. "Damn, Luhan sure is lucky..." "." "Ew." and "" "They're cute together!" All sorts of comments could be heard from all around the corridors. Eunbi took a glance at Luhan and he didn't seem to be affected... Oh wait, of course! I'm probably the only one here receiving most of the insults, oh how smart of me to have realised that! (A/n: No sherlock, even an idiot would have realised that...) "How are you not affected by this at all?" Eunbi asked obviously marveled.

            " I have been going through this for every single day, darling..." Luhan said sarcastically.

            " Ohh.. Right..." she stated leaving wide open.. Luhan chuckled at her reaction *Cute.*

            "Better cover up your mouth be for an insect flies in!" And with that he used his hand to snap shut.

            " Ouch... That hurt!" Eunbi semi-shouted not wanting to attract attention, which is useless because practically everyone was watching them. " I give you 3 seconds to run. 3. 2. " Luhan stared at you blankly having no knowledge of what was to come. "1." And with that, Eunbi charged towards him at full speed. Luhan who had no time to react, just stood rooted onto the ground, causing Eunbi to well, crash into him. "GOTCHA!" She shouted in triumph whilst laying on top of him. 

            "Ehem.... " Someone clearing his throat interrupted the couples moment. "Care to explain?" The voice spoke. Luhan and Eunbi looked up and there standing before us with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow was.................

             SUHO.

            "HYUNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! WHAT'S GOING ONNNNNN?" The awfully loud Chanyeol screamed and upon arrival, his creepy side came out, "Ouhh that happened...."

           "." Eunbi cursed under her breath. The both of us stood up instantly and dusted our uniforms, "Ah hehe... Nothing's happening.." Eunbi said while scratching the back of my neck, blush creeping up her pale cheeks making it super obvious.

           "Sure... Nothing's happening...." Chanyeol said sarcastically.

            " Shut your mouth and wipe that stupid smile off your face!" I snapped at him.

            "Hey! I wasn't the one lying on top of somebody...." he said still smirking.

           "WHY YOU LITTlE BIT-" I was cut of by someone clearing their throat again. " BEACH... you little beach that's totally what I meant." I said awkwardly.. I turned my attention back to Chanyeol and he was trying to escape. I quickly ran in front of him blocking his way "Uh-uh-uh, you're so not getting away with this." I wagged my finger in front of his face.

            "No!!!! Please don't kill me!!!! I have a family to feed! I still have a whole life ahead of me!" He begged and I gave him the -Are you serious right now?- face. I raised my hand about to slap him.... *Ringgg!!!* The bell rang! 

            " You're lucky you were saved by the bell, next time you do that again... I won't hesitate." Eunbi glared at him and he went behind Suho obviously shaking from the experience he just had. *That's my girl! And to think she was afraid like 10 minutes ago...* Luhan secretly smiled, unfortunately, Luhan is bad at doing things secretly, therefore Eunbi caught him. " What are you smiling at?" She asked still pissed from the earlier incident. 

             "You." Luhan said simply and before she could answer, Luhan pushed her into her class. " Unfortunately, we don't have any classes together before break, so... I'll pick you up then! " He said quickly.

            " Wait! How do you know where my classes are and that we don't have classes together?!" I asked shocked.

             " I memorised your schedule!" He said with a wink. 

             Students whispered but zero s were given to them, I can't believe I was actually scared at first. I went to my seat and began to daydream, *So I was the one behind his smile?* I sheepishly smiled. A beep was heard signaling that I had received a text. 

            From: y Hubby Luhan.

             Stop smiling to yourself you look like an idiot.

            P.s you better not change my contact name!

            *How did he know?* I looked around but didn't see him anywhere. Another beep was heard

            From: y Hubby Luhan.

            Secret.

            All of a sudden, the teacher came in and I put my phone away not forgeting to silent it. *Great timing teacher... I didn't even get to reply Luhan...*

 

 

 

 

 

 



HEY GUYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!! hehe I finally updated :D

And... as you can see, Luhan and Eunbi are blur kings and queens, hehehe anyway I want you guys to come up with a couple name for the Eunbi+Luhan Couple so please comment below! I'll pick my favourites and make a poll for you guys to vote! :D THANKS A BUNCH! :D

Sorry for the long wait and extremely short chapter though... :(    I'm a bad author I know... T-T FORGIVE ME MY DARLINGS!!!!! :D

Xoxo,

          Obsessed_