Chapter One

A Spectacular Summer!

Everyone stared at the clock as it ticked the seconds. Just a minute left and it would be summer vacation. No one listened to the teacher going on and on about her past summer vacations, which were mostly about boring, old work.

"... and I learned that the hard way," the teacher finished. Everybody was happy that she finished, but then someone asked, "Are there any other lessons you learned in the past?"

Everyone groaned as the teacher started to answer the question. But there were 15 seconds on the clock and they all got excited again. Everybody mentally counted down the seconds and right on one, the bell rang.

All students jumped up from their seats, grabbed all their stuff, and walked out.

"Summer vacation, hyung!" Donghae said, excitedly, and ran next to Leeteuk. "You excited?"

"I don't really know," Leeteuk mumbled. "I'm going on the summer camping trip with Mr. Lee Soo Man. I don't know if it'll be fun."

"Look on the bright side, there are some girls coming along!" Donghae said. "There's Taeyeon, right? And others!"

"You're not going?" Leeteuk asked. Donghae nodded and said, "Oh, I'm going. Just to make sure that I make things fun for you guys!"

"Excuse me, here comes the real fun!" Kyuhyun smirked and walked in the middle of them, his arms going around them. "So you guys are going too?"

"Aww, yeah!" Donghae shouted, highfiving Kyuhyun.

"Why are you going, Kyu?" Leeteuk asked.

"You sound like you don't want me to go," Kyuhyun said. "If I don't go, you guys wouldn't be having fun! I'm going for the same reason that fishy over here has."

"Like you have room to talk, StarCraft addict!" Donghae laughed.

"Isn't that the truth?" Eunhyuk butted in. "So are you guys going on the trip?"

"Yeah!" the guys answered. "Let's go ask the rest," Leeteuk said and they nodded.

 

"It's finally summer!" Taeyeon sighed happily as she opened her locker.

"Unnie, are you going on the trip?" she heard someone ask. She turned to see Jessica standing there.

"Yeah, I'm going," she answered. "Are you?"

"Yeah, I am," Jessica said. "I just hope it'll be fun and that nothing bad happens while we're there. And I hope there's a pool there too."

Taeyeon laughed. "Me too."

"Hey, are you guys going?" Seohyun asked as she walked to them. "I found out that there are a lot of guys going on the trip. But we're not the only girls. Victoria is going, and Sulli's going. And others."

"How many guys will there be?" Jessica asked.

"Well... there's Jungsu... and Kyuhyun... and Donghae... and Sungmin... and Onew... and Minho... and Changmin... and Jaejoong... and—"

"Okay, okay. Don't hurt yourself," Taeyeon chuckled.

"Well, I guess we'll have to make the best of it," Hyoyeon said as she closed her locker and walked to them. "I mean, we still have us!"

"Let's go ask the rest if they're going," Taeyeon said and they nodded.

 

"So I guess we're all going," Leeteuk said. All the guys nodded. "Kyuhyun, are you sure that no one's missing right now?"

"Well, Henry went to use the restroom, but yeah, no one is missing," Kyuhyun said.

"So that's it, then," Siwon said. "We're all going. I wonder who the girls are."

"Well, I heard that Sunkyu's going," Eunhyuk said to Sungmin and wiggling his eyebrows. "We all know that you have a thing for her."

"Shut up," Sungmin muttered and everyone laughed.

"It's so true, hyung!" Kyuhyun said.

"What about Joohyun?" Donghae teased. "You like her, right?"

"I wouldn't call it 'liking' her," Kyuhyun tried to reason. "I simply call it thinking that she's pretty. And what about you? What about Sooyeon?"

"Aish, I don't have time for girls like her," Donghae mumbled. "She's so mean to me and I've never really seen her smile."

"She's mean to you?" Heechul asked. "She's nice!

"Yeah, she's really nice to me!" Ryeowook said.

"That's because you have some sorta way with women," Zhoumi said. "And not the flirting kind. You just seem like all girls can be your friend."

"Not true!" Ryeowook said. "There's this girl that I just don't like."

"Don't tell me it's Choi Sooyoung," Yesung said. "I think she's cool. But I always see you trying to avoid her."

"Yeah, I think she's cool, too," Hangeng commented. "She's nice... but whenever she has a snack, she doesn't share. Probably only with her girl friends."

"Yeah, I know right?" Shindong agreed.

"Of course you'd ask for food," Kangin snickered.

"Hey, did I miss anything?" Henry asked as he walked to the guys.

"We were just talking about the girls who are coming," Kibum said. "Well, not even the girls who are coming. We're just talking about the girls we like and don't like."

"Oh, like how Donghae doesn't like Jessica and how Kyuhyun likes Seohyun?" Henry asked.

Everyone answered with a "YES!" but Kyuhyun glared.

"I don't LIKE her!" Kyuhyun protested.

"Oh, so you love her?" Sungmin teased.

"Shut up and go to Sunkyu or something!" Kyuhyun snapped.

"Hey, calm down, dude," Donghae laughed. "We were joking."

"And why don't you go joke with Sooyeon?" Kyuhyun hissed. "I bet she'd smile then."

"Guys, let's not mess with Kyuhyun right now," Leeteuk said. "It's the beginning of summer! Let's make it nice and smooth."

Everyone agreed.

"Alright! See you guys on Monday!" Leeteuk said and they all split up in the directions of their homes.

 

"Cool! We're all going!" Taeyeon said. All the girls nodded. "I think this is going to be fun. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I think so, too!" Jessica agreed.

"I hope nothing bad happens, though," Seohyun said. "Some of the boys who are coming are real troublemakers."

"Like that Lee Donghae..." Jessica muttered.

"Why are you so mean to him, though?" Yuri asked. "He's nice and cool."

"He causes a lot of trouble," Jessica said. "And he's, like, a player. I don't like him."

"I think he's nice, too," Sunny commented.

"I think that you're saying that because he's friends with Sungmin," Hyoyeon teased.

"Who wouldn't like Sungmin, though?" Sooyoung asked. "I mean, he's cute and nice to all of us. He's a gentleman. I think that's something that all boys should be."

"Well, he's not the only one," Tiffany said. "Siwon's quite a gentleman."

"Well, he is religious," Yoona said. "That might be why. I think Ryeowook is a gentleman too."

"And he cooks well," Sooyoung added. "I hope my future husband can cook."

"Is food all you care about?" Yuri laughed.

"Well at least it's not a game addiction," Jessica said. "Do you think that Cho Kyuhyun could ever achieve something by gaming so much? At least Sooyoung could be a food critic."

"Unnie, he's the best in math," Seohyun said. "He's, like, one of the top students. He's really smart."

"Oh, that's true," Taeyeon said. "Hey, isn't he coming to the trip? Seohyun, didn't you once say that he was cute?"

"I don't remember saying such a thing," Seohyun denied, earning some "yeah, right" from her unnies. "Sunny unnie, didn't you also say that Sungmin was like a cute little bunny or something?"

"Wh-what?" Sunny stammered. "N-no..."

"Sungmin is coming too," Hyoyeon said.

"Also Hyukjae," Tiffany teased. "You like to see him dance. He's pretty good."

"Siwon is also going," Yoona said.

"Hey, I have to go home now," Sooyoung said.

"Don't we all have to?" Jessica asked. Everyone nodded.

"Alright then! See you all on Monday!" Taeyeon said and they all split up in the directions of their homes.

 

((S)Jonghyun means SHINee Jonghyun)

"I heard that Jessica is coming," Key said to (S)Jonghyun.

"I-is Taeyeon coming?" Onew asked. Key shrugged and said, "I only heard about Jessica, but probably yeah."

"Well, I heard that Yuri was coming," Taemin told Minho.

"You think that this could be my chance?" (S)Jonghyun asked. "I don't know if I should tell her. I mean, we're friends and all... but..."

"Well, I'll confess if you do," Minho said.

"Well, I think we should. See you guys on Monday," Onew said and they went in different directions.

 

((C)Jonghyun means CNBlue Jonghyun)

"Dude, I heard Joohyun is going!" Minhyuk said. "This could be your chance!"

"Well... I don't know," Yonghwa said softly. "What if she doesn't like me?"

"Who wouldn't like you?" (C)Jonghyun complimented. "You're cool, you're handsome, you can sing, and you've got major guitar skills."

"Yeah, just be confident!" Jungshin said. "It'll be alright. Plus, we'll be there for you!"

"Yeah!" the three boys yelled.

Yonghwa laughed. "Thanks, guys. I'll see you on Monday." And they walked different directions.

 

"Well, we're not the only girls going, thank goodness," Sulli said. "There will be more boys than girls there, still."

"Who is going?" Victoria asked.

"I think Changmin is going," Krystal answered. "Kyuhyun probably convinced him, though."

"Kyuhyun and Changmin are going?" Victoria questioned. "Well, that's not a surprise if Kyuhyun can convince him. They're friends and all. I bet Changmin convinced Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun to go too."

"I also heard that Minho is coming," Amber told Krystal. "And Taemin."

"Well, at least we're not the only girls," Sulli said. "Sounds like there will be a lot of boys."

Everyone nodded.

"Alright, see you on Monday," Victoria said and they walked in different directions.

 

"I bet the trip will be fun!" Changmin said. "I'm telling you guys! And I heard that Sulli's coming, Yunho."

"Yeah, I heard that, too," Yunhno muttered. "But that doesn't matter. Isn't Yoona going, too?"

"Ooh, Changmin!" Yoochun exclaimed. "This is your chance!"

"And, Jaejoong, Jessica is coming, too," Junsu said, excitedly. "You guys have a chance!"

"Whatever," Changmin and Jaejoong mumbled.

"See you guys on Monday!" Yunho said as they went their speperate ways.

 


 

okay so it's summer time!

but there are a lot of love triangles and squares... or even more...

lol jk

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYEOWOOK!!!