Chapter 1: The Beginning

I'm Not in Love
  • Chapter one: The Beginning.

 

 For several years there hasn't been a day where I can go on without saying I hated Oh Sehun. But why is it now when I say those words, those four simple words... it doesn't feel the same anymore? Could it be that I'm sick or Delusional? Has my mind been so corrupted I couldn't even say " I hate you, Oh Sehun" without feeling some kind of guilt? Clearly something is wrong and I have to figure out what it is before my situation worsen.

 

- Six months ago-

 

    It was a typical Friday night. I was in my room with stacks of books piled on my desk, trying to study for my math exam on Monday.  As I was skimming through my notes I couldn't help, but hear loud music bumping from outside of my balcony window.

 

    "I can't possibly study with all this noise going on", I got up and walked over, pulling the curtains aside. I cupped my face, peering through the glass to see what’s going on.
 

    Oh great, I knew it. It was the neighbors again, and to be more specific, it was Oh Sehun. There was a big crowd of people from our school partying and having the time of their lives. They were drinking and dancing like there was no tomorrow. But unlike them, I was here studying. I have more important things to worry about than wasting my time at some lame party, especially if the host is Oh Sehun.

     Suddenly something caught my attention. I looked up and straight across, I saw Sehun smirking at me from his balcony. , caught me peeping. With a swift move I pulled back the curtains and flopped onto my bed. Great, now that bastard is going to think I'm jealous that I wasn’t invited to his lame party. All of a sudden, my phone started vibrating on my nightstand. I was a little hesitant to answer it because I knew it was going to be him. But what was I afraid of? Definitely not him.

 

    " What is it?" I answered assuming Sehun was on the other line. I was still upset that my own mom betrayed me by giving that idiot my number. It was an unforgivable thing to do.

 

   " Yura?..." The soft voice of my best friend whispered on the other line. I sighed with relief the moment I heard his voice.  

 

   " Oh Luhan, what's up?"

 

   " S.O.S, I need your help.This is no false alarm!! It’s the real deal this time and I’m serious!  I'm at Sehun's party and there are girls here trying to harass me" He whispered over the phone. Luhan has this thing about girls, he was a afraid of them. I'm not sure why, but it had always been that way since we were young. And I thought by now he would grow out of the phase, but he's still overly dramatic about it.

 

   " How am I supposed to help you? You're a man, Luhan. Girls like you, okay! "

 

   " But Yura ~ I'm scared! I’m currently in hiding because these girls are like killer mosquitoes! They’re out to get me by the life out of me, this was a trap from the beginning. I should have never agreed to come here " He cried. As I was about to hang up, there was something telling me not to. Even though his fear of girls was ridiculous, I couldn't let my best friend suffer like this.

 

    " Ugh fine, I'm coming. Just stay there and don’t move!"

   

   I grabbed my sweater and headed towards the Sehun's house. Immediately, once I got to the door, it opened before I could even reach for the handle.

    

    " Well, well, well, look who we have here" Sehun smiled holding a red cup in his hand. I could smell a strong scent of alcohol just standing two feet away from him. My face scrunched, and I instantly held my hand over my nose. “Look, I don’t remember inviting nerds to my party” He stumbles against the doorway, while wagging his finger in front of my face. At this point I was already annoyed of his attitude, it’s even worse when he’s drunk unbelievable. “NOW. Please turn the other way and go back where you came from, okaaaay”

 

     " I'm not here for your stupid party, . I'm looking for Luhan" I rolled my eyes as he continuously stumble back and forth. I pushed him aside to allow myself into his house and closed the door behind me. The house was a mess, it wreaked of a mixture of alcohol and vomit, it smells exactly like him. I looked down at him as he’s crouching over his knees, it seem like he was trying to regain some strength, but it wasn’t working.

 

    " Are you sure you aren't here for me?" He looked up at me with one of his flirtatious smile. " I saw you staring at the balcony earlier. I know you’re jealous that you can’t be as popular as me."

 

     " Whatever, just look at you. You might be hosting a “cool” party, but you’re just as sloppy as the rest of them. I would never want to be you" I pushed him back, then headed I went towards the kitchen. Similar to the rest of the house it  was also a mess.  There was garbage everywhere and people passed out randomly around the room. Some even sitting in their own vomit, this was disgusting. It was going to be hard looking for Luhan now, he could be anywhere.

 

    " Look here, Park Y-Yura" Sehun stumbled, walking towards me tipsily. " F-Forget about Luhan. You can have f-fun with me tonight" He held the red cup in the air, spinning around like an idiot he was. I looked at him, shocked at his words. I’ve never seen his this drunk before. How could he let this alcohol get to his head? I backed away a couple steps from him, afraid of what he was planning to do. Next thing I knew he just suddenly collapsed onto the floor.

 

    " Yah, Yah Oh Sehun! Hey! Are you crazy?" I bent down to see if he was still breathing. " God, You smell like " I pinched my nose and took the red cup out of his hand. I pushed his heavy body to the side of the room where he would be more secure. It was better than nothing, I could’ve left him where he was for all I care. This was a nice enough gesture.  He wasn’t my responsibility and he’ll never will be. But I guess it's time for 'Yura' to save the day again. I got up, and dusted myself off,  slowly approaching the backyard.

 

     I had to remind myself why I came here in the first place, it was to find Luhan instead of wasting my time taking care of that bastard. With a sign, I opened the screen door, sanning around for Luhan. It was difficult trying to pinpoint him since there was so many people crowded in Sehun’s backyard, than I expected. It looked even worse back here than it did inside. The pedestal was nearly broken and the garden was trashed with red cups and filthy garbage everywhere. It was disgusting back here. I continued on searching around for Luhan through the crowd, hoping I could find him in time. People were bumping into me, making it hard for me to get through. I really hated Luhan right now. I blame him for putting me through this.

 

    " THE COPS ARE COMING!" I heard somebody screamed from a distant." THERE'S SIRENS COMING FROM THE STREETS, WE BETTER HURRY!"  The whole crowd started panicking because of course they were all underage drinking. Everyone started screaming, pushing, and shoving their way out the house. I took cover and hid behind the stereos, where it was save. By the time everyone was gone I went back in and searched for Luhan. There was still no sight of him, whatsoever. Suddenly, I heard my phone beeped and realized I received a text from Luhan, himself.

 

---

     From: LULU:

       Yura, Lay had stopped by to save me earlier! He also took me home~

      I'm sorry if i troubled your night, but thank you for your concern.

       I love you <3 xoxo - LULU OPPA :D

---

    As I read the few last words of the text, I was in rage. Now he decides to tell me this, when I could’ve spent most of my precious time studying instead of   looking for him. He's going to pay for this.

 

---

   ME (to Luhan) :

    I'm stuck here with a drunk Sehun >:U    YOU t-.-

---

 

   I quickly finished replying and went back inside to check up on Sehun. I wondered if he was still alive or did he die by his own guest helplessly trying to escape his house. For all I care I just hope I won't be responsible for this chaos he created or even worst being forced to take care of him.

 

    " Yah! Oh Sehun, where did you go?" I yelled, standing a the exact spot I left him. Great, now I lost the idiot.  " Where could he possibly be?"

 

    I wandered around the house looking for him. About five minutes has already past and there was no sight of that bastard. It seems he disappeared with the crowd. However, I suddenly hear loud thud that came from the second floor.

 

    " Ah.. " Sehun groaned. I quickly hurried up the stairs and headed toward his room. I saw him curled in a ball on the floor in agony and mind you he was shirtless as well. It wasn't a pleasant slight from my prospective. He was mainly just skin and bones. There was nothing to see, even if I tried to look. Quiet embarrassing if I were him. Sehun had turned and saw me standing at the entryway of his door.

 

    " Yura, you're still here" He winced in pain as he slowly sat up. I guess he was still somewhat drunk. He continued to pick himself up stumbling towards me. He stopped a foot away from me, face to face without saying a word. It was uncomfortable at this point because he was just staring at me. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there waiting for him to say something. Then out of nowhere his arms wrapped around me, tightly. My eyes widen at the sudden skinship between me and my own enemy. What was going on? He was hugging me, and it seemed like he actually likes it. At this point I couldn't help, but feel my rage building up. This was unacceptable, I was not going to let him take advantage of me like that.

 

    " What the hell are you doing?" I yelled pushing him off of me, he stumbled back to the ground. I dusted my clothes and looked at him disbelief. Seriously what was he thinking? .. Wait. He's drunk, so he wasn't thinking at all. This makes me even more mad just thinking about "YAH! Just because you're drunk doesn't give you the right to do this to me. Show some respect to someone who just saved your tonight. You can't jus-"

 

    " You talk too much" Sehun whispered. He grabbed my arm as support and pulled himself up onto his knees. I tore away from his grip, this was enough. I couldn’t stand being in the same room as him. But before I was able to turn around to return back to my studies he stopped me again. Sehun caught on to my hand, entwining his fingers with mine with a tight grip. All of a sudden he yanks me down to his level, still holding on to my hand. I was surprised that he had so much strength even being this intoxicated.

 

    “Yah, Oh Sehun what do you think you’re doing?? Let go of my hand! This isn’t funny” I tried tugging away from him, but he kept gripping on tighter, which made it more difficult for me to escape. This isn’t like him, usually he’s never this touchy when he’s drunk. I started to panicking a bit. This would never had happen if Luhan told me, he didn’t need my help in the first place.

 

    “ I said you talk to much” Sehun pulls me in closer, our eyes meet and for some reason I couldn’t pull away. This was the first time I have been this close to him, I could literally point out every detail on his unproportionate face. His expression was  pretty intense, almost threatening. For a moment, I thought maybe he was angry, but before I could ponder it further, he leans in for a kiss placing his lips against mine.

 

    At that moment my world had just tumbled along with my pride. I was frozen and couldn't move a single limb as I was processing what's going on. I didn't know what was worst, kissing an ignorant womanizer or loosing my first kiss to my enemy. My life. My Pride. My plan to lose my first kiss to my future love was all gone. Everything. All because of this selfish  bastard. Everything was over.

 

    Once I finally regain my senses, I shoved Sehun off me again. I wanted to do something more than just a simple shove, like Bang his head between his door, or kick him in the balls, but that wouldn't bring back my first kiss. I held my innocent lips. Sehun flashed a drunken smile towards me before collapsing again. I took that as a sign to leave, so I ran off home.

 

    Leaning against the back of my door, I couldn’t help but relive that terrible scene in my head. I’m so upset that I was put in this position, losing my first kiss to an like him? Unbelievable. I should've just went straight home when I knew Luhan was safe. This is was I get for being nice to the enemy. This night had turned into total nightmare, the only thing worse about this is that it wasn't a dream I can wake up from. And in reality I , Park Yura had lost my first kiss to my enemy Oh Sehun. And this is only the beginning.

 

  

 

 


 

Hello my fellow readers ^~^ 
Finally got the first chapter up and read for you to view ~ 
I know I could have done much better, but it seem legit. LOL. 
I hope you all like it :D 
Don't forget to subscribe, vote up, and comment ~ :33