Friends

Give Love A Chance

Baekhyun looked up from his paper he received from the teacher, he already knew this unit they were teaching. He was a honor student before moving, he had no friends and his parents didn't want to keep him there anymore. The school wasn't the best for someone like Baekhyun.

The teacher turned around from the chalkboard, she noticed that Baekhyun wasn't taking any notes "Is there something wrong, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun tensed, he never got called on and he hated being the center of attention "W-what?"

"You're not writing the notes down"

"I finished writing them" Baekhyun said.

"You did, I haven't even finished writing them"

Baekhyun noticed all the eyes on him, he tried his best not to show fear, he scratched the back of his head "I kind of already know this unit"

The teacher put her hands on her hips "Really?"

Baekhyun nodded "Yes"

"Then would you mind showing the students how to-" she started writing a math problem on the board, making sure it was very difficult. She loved putting her students on the spot and Baekhyun was like prey to her "answer this question"

Baekhyun knew the answer to the problem, it wasn't that hard for him. He rose from his seat, looked back to the girl who helped him to the bathroom; Sunny gave him a thumbs up for good luck.

Baekhyun walked up to the chalkboard and took the chalk from the teacher's hand, he wrote the answer to the question on the board then walked back to his seat.

The teacher mouth was dropped, the problem she put on the board was in the advanced class of Pre-Calculus. She turned her head to Baekhyun, she then got that look on her face that should complete disgust.

"Are you trying to make me look like a idiot?" the teacher asked.

"What?"

"Gather your things Mr. Byun, head down to the-" suddenly Sunny rose from her seat.

"Teacher, he just answered the question you gave him" she interrupted.

The entire class looked over at her, the teacher was shocked to see someone standing up for the new kid already. She sneered at Sunny and pointed towards the door "Then you wouldn't mind-"

"Teacher, if you send them out for doing nothing wrong how would that make you look?" Taesung said as he rose from his desk, Baekhyun eyed Taesung with awe.

Why are they sticking up for me? Baekhyun asked himself.

The teacher was shocked, then she looked at Kyungsoo. She knew that the two who were making her looking like a fool were his friends "Anything to add, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo looked up from his paper, he noticed all the eyes on him. He accidently looked directly at Jongin, his eyes seemed lost and sad, but he quickly looked at the teacher "What?"

"Your friends seem to have said some rude and disrespectful things, anything to add?"

Before Kyungsoo could speak a male student got up from their seat, his mouth dropped realizing it was Jongin "Teacher, Kyungsoo was just sitting there"

The teacher was more surprised to see Jongin defending Kyungsoo, she sighed and pointed towards the door again "Mrs. Lee, Mr. Kim, Mr. Do, Mr. Byun and Mr. Nae please go the the principals office"

The five didn't fight back, it was useless to fight such a strict and stubborn teacher, they would tell the principal what happened. Hopefully the principal would do something about it. The five grabbed their bags and walked out of the room, Baekhyun couldn't raise his head.

Sunny, Taesung and Baekhyun were walking a little faster than Kyungsoo and Jongin. The didn't realize that Kyungsoo was desperately giving them a look to help him get away from Jongin.

"Are you okay?" Sunny asked Baekhyun as they walked to the principals office.

Baekhyun nodded "Yeah," he rose his head and looked at Sunny "you shouldn't have done that; now you're in trouble"

Taesung nudged Baekhyun's shoulder "We always stick up for our friends"

Friends, they are my friends? Baekhyun asked himself, he couldn't help but smile though.

Kyungsoo kept his head down, he didn't want to risk looking at Jongin again. He didn't realize he was going to run right into a wall, Jongin quickly grabbed Kyungsoo by the waist and pulled him closer to him.

"You should really pay attention, Kyungsoo" Jongin said.

Kyungsoo nodded and wiggled out of his hold, he ran to catch up with his friends. Jongin watched him run away, what did he do wrong?

Taesung was the first one to enter the principals office, he told the secretary what happened then sat in one of the seats. The other four found their seats around the office, Kyungsoo was sitting on the opposite side of the room when Jongin came in. Taesung and Sunny were busy calming Baekhyun down, he never had been called to the principals office.

Jongin took his chances and sat next to Kyungsoo "Hey"

Kyungsoo didn't answer, he kept his head down.

Jongin nudged Kyungsoo's shoulder "Can we talk?"

Kyungsoo shook his head.

"If it's about what happened with your sister, I should have asked if you were okay with it, it's my fault"

Kyungsoo shook his head again.

"Why are you shaking your head?"

"I don't want you to talk to me ever again, please just leave me alone"

Jongin was shocked with what just came out of Kyungsoo's mouth "W-what?"

The principal came out and walked over to Kyungsoo "You're first, Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo nodded and rose from the chair, no one knew how hard it was for him to say something like that to Jongin. He didn't know if he hated Jongin or he was just sad, he didn't want to be reminded of the situation ever again.

-----------------------------------------

Oooh...SNAP! Hope you enjoyed the chapter...be sure to upvote and comment if you want to [DO IT!]

1) Most talented in EXO?