July 20th 2013 England London Aged 17 12:24pm

Memories (edited)

The sounds of beeping woke me up to a massive headache and a state of confusion. Looking around I see I am in a hospital room. Why was I here? What happened? I noticed there is a strange boy sitting on the chair next to me looking at me lovingly like I should know who he is. As soon as he sees I’m awake, he pulls me into a hug and whispers about how worried he was and how he should have walked with me and that he never should have ran off. During this scene of him hugging me and him crying a nurse came in briefly and checked my stats I wanted her to get this weeping boy off of me but she left as quickly as she came and I was left with him alone. I must admit that he does look familiar like I've seen him before but I just couldn’t remember where. I tried to search through my memories trying to see if I could find any trace of him. But I could only remember snippets of chasing leaves and feeling scared on the first day of school. The boy was nowhere to be found and quite frankly I was getting annoyed. Shaking my head I clear my thoughts and push him off me.

'Who are you?' I ask confused.

'It's me, Lu Han.' He says urgently, his voice breaking during the middle of his sentence.

'....Who?'