Final

Exo and You oneshot

Your Pov

 

You were sat in EXO's studio and you were feeling quite uneasy because you had all of EXO's faces in front of you. "please sing for us ______!" Sehun begged you while doing aegyo. you sighed starting fiddling with your blouse getting slightly nervous, you had been getting bugged as soon as you stepped in because LuHan had said that you had sung for him the night before. LuHan was your amazing, sweet and adorable boyfriend, you had been with him even before he auditioned for SM. You had thought he would leave you but you even surprise yourself sometimes. You glared at LuHan as all the other boys started doing aegyo, they knew it was your weakness. Especially since it was them, but LuHan just looked at you with a smug look on his face. If looks could kill...

You sighed and stood up, making all the others to stop ad stare at You. "...fine..I'll sing for you guys... but just don't laugh at me please" you said and they all stood and started jumping and cheering, as soon as they saw you glaring they all stopped and stared at you with a terrified look on their faces. You cleared your throat and picked up your phone, looking for the same song you sang for LuHan the previous night, finally you found it and pressed play. Lost in Love by Taeny started playing and the room went silent. Everyones eyes were on you and you started getting nervous, you looked at LuHan and he smiled at you encouragingly, soon everyones facial expressions turned from excitement to shock as you started singing along.

The song ended with everyone faces still as shocked as they were when you started singing, you started getting scared thinking they thought you were bad. Baekhyun was the first to speak, " ______...that was....absolutely....amazing..." you blushed and sighed in relief as he said those words. " yeah _____ I am gonna admit that I didn't think you were going to be THAT good" you glared playfully at Kris "jeez thanks for the encouragement Kris..." you sarcastically said and Kris gave you a wink, making you blush in the process. Soon you had comments halting at you, Suho and Xiumin both saying you should audition for SM yourself, D.O almost crying as he told how beautiful you sounded, making you giggle slightly. You jumped slightly as you felt two arms slither around your waist and a soft voice whisper in your ear, "you sounded amazing ______" LuHan whispered in your ear, making you shiver as he pushed your back flush against his chest. LuHan smirked in response and kissed your neck softly, then nuzzling his nose into the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. LuHan found it addicting. Smiling you pulled away from him and turned around giving him a small peck on the lips and walking away. He grinned and followed after you. telling the boys he was taking you home because you didnt feel so well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the end of my First fanfic!! I made it a one shot so it would be easier ;)  I would like your feedback, bad or good I take it all :) keke