Loving You, is like loving a rose with thorns.

Fated To Love HunHan

Time to time Yongguk gets mad that his girlfriend doesn’t want to spend time with him, but when they do spend time together her brothers would appear. Yogguk decided to take Seohyun out for dinner so they can be alone, but everything was ruining when Sehun walk into the restaurant that they were in. He smile when he saw Seohyun, he walk over to them.

 

"Noona, can I join?"

She smile."Sure, sit here." turn to look at Yongguk."Oppa, you don’t mind if Sehun eat with us right?"

Try to smile."Sure, why not."

"Thank you oppa." move Sehun hair a little."Sehunnie you need to get a hair cut."

"Noona, want to come with me tomorrow to get a hair cut?"

"Sure."

 

Yongguk just sit there watching his girlfriend talking with her brother, every time he try to say something Sehun would cut him off. When dinner was finish Sehun told Seohyun to go home with him.

 

"Noona, let's go home."

Turn to face Yongguk."Oppa, I'm going with Sehun..so you don’t have to send me home."

"Se..Seohyun..i still want to talk with you."

"You can do that some other times." Sehun said and held his sister hand."Noona, lets go."

"Oppa I'll call you later."

 

He watch as Sehun and Seohyun walk away laughing and talking, when Yongguk got inside his car he punch the wheel in anger. He went out with some of his friends to the bar, he was partying and drinking a lot that night. When Seohyun and Sehun got home they went to sit down to relax when he wanted to watch a movie, he put in a movie and went to sit with Seohyun. The two were enjoying the movie when Luhan came and sit next to Seohyun, they're enjoying the movie when she got a call.

 

"Hey I'll be right back." step outside."Oppa?"

"Seo..Seohyun ah."

"Yeah."

"I miss you..i really like you."

"I know oppa..are you drunk?"

"Maybe." laugh."I want to see you..i'm outside your house."

Look down the driveway when she saw his car."Oppa I'm coming." hand up the phone, ran down, and got into the car."Oppa you shouldn’t drink, its not good for you."

Touch her face."I know, but I just miss you." pull her into a hug.

"I miss you too."

Break the hug and kiss her, she return the kiss and they were in the talk for while when she got a text from Luhan."Oppa, I have to go now."

Chuckle."I can never have time with you anymore."

"Oppa, don’t say that."

"Loving you, is like loving a rose with thorns."

"Minahe oppa."

"Go, don’t keep your brother waiting."

 

Seohyun kiss Yongguk before she step out of the car, she ran back to the house where she saw Sehun already sleep on the sofa. She look around when she felt a hand around her waist, she knew who arms it belong too.

 

"Oppa."

Turn her around."I miss you."

She smile."Did you?" tilt her head to the side.

Nod his head cutely."Wae?"

"Because I saw you and Tiffany unnie having fun and laughing a lot today."

A smile appear on his face."Wae, are you jealous?"

Push his hands away and walk off, he went after her and hug her tight."Oppa has no one but you, oppa only have you in his heart."

"Oppa, I'm going to sleep." pinch his cheeks and ran off.

 

Luhan left Sehun to sleep on the sofa as he walks off to his room, he was happy to see Seohyun smile. In the middle of the night Seohyun woke up and went downstairs to check if Sehun was still there, and surely enough he was still sleeping. She walk towards the sofa that he fell a sleep in.

 

"Sehun." whisper as she step closer and closer."He still sleeping."

Seohyun was pass him when he use his legs to lock her, he pull her towards him and hug her."Noona you left me." he said still half a sleep.

"Go sleep in your room." got off the sofa.

Get up from laying down."Noona, take me to sleep."

"Yah, are you still 5?"

"No, but I will always be your baby?" he smile cutely.

Seohyun pick his cheeks."If so, then I can still pinch you." still holding his cheeks.

"Ah, noona that hurt." tickle Seohyun.

 

Seohyun stop pinching Sehun and ran to the kitchen, he also follow her and walk into the kitchen and hug her from behind. They stay like that for a bit before he let go of her, she give him a bottle of water as the two of them walk to Seohyun room.

 

"Noona."

"Yes?"

"Um..can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like me and hyung?"

Nod her head."I don’t like you, I love you." touch his cheek.

Kiss her cheeks."I love you noona. I really mean it."

"I know Sehun, but in the world we live in doesn’t agree." look up at him."Don’t think to much, go sleep."

"Goodnight Noona."

 

Seohyun watch as Sehun enter his room before she close her door, when morning came she woke up early and left to school. When the HunHan brothers got to school and saw her with Yongguk the two didn’t seem happy, she notice them and smile but they didn’t smile back. On her way to class she text Luhan and Sehun.

 

"Oppa, Sehunnie..it's not what you think." walking to class when a text came in."Noona, how can it not be?" she smile and text back."Sehunnie, I came early to school because I wanted to spend our last of being a couple with just him..that's why I came without telling you and oppa." close her phone, and put it away since the teacher came in. In the middle of class she took her phone out to check her text."Seohyun is what you said really true?" smile."Yes oppa, so today let me be with him ok." just as she close her phone her teacher ask her to bring some paper to the office, on her way there Sehun saw her walk past his class and smile. "Noona, I just saw you past our class." she open her phone."Don’t look at your phone during class or Mr. Lee will take it away." put her phone away and enter the office, after handing in those papers she walk back to her class.

 

For the whole day Sehun and Luhan didn’t bother Seohyun when she around Yongguk, later that night Yongguk took Seohyun home. They stay in the car for a little bit.

 

"Oppa, I have to tell you something."

Nod his head."I know what you wanted to say..let me do it." look at her.

"Oppa."

"I could tell you're feelings for me is change, I see the way you look at Luhan and Sehun." look straight ahead."I know their not your real brothers or blood related to you."

Surprise that he knew."H..how did you know?"

"I saw you guys at the hospital that day you all found out." look at her."I know they like you a lot, more then I ever liked you..and you also like them more then you like me."

"Minahe."

Smile."Don’t be sorry, it's fate..no one can change our destiny if this is meant to happen for us..i'm just glad that I got to know and get a chance to love you." give her a hug."Take care Seohyun."

"Thank you oppa." step out of the car.

 

Seohyun went inside her house when she saw Luhan sitting on the stairs sleeping, she walk up to him and lightly shake him to get u.

 

"Oppa, go sleep in your room."

Look up and saw Seohyun."What took you so long? I waited until I fell asleep."

She smile."I'm home now."

Hold her hand."How did it go?"

"Ok, he already knew we're not siblings."

"Oh."

"let's go sleep." pull Luhan hand as they walk towards Seohyun room. "Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night Joohyun."

 

Seohyun was sleeping when she heard a knock, she woke up went to open her door when she saw Sehun. He enter her room and lay down, she went to lay next with him when the door open and Luhan walks in. Seohyun slept in the middle while Sehun sleep on the left and Luhan on the right, the two boys held her hand and fell asleep. When morning came she woke up and saw the two boys holding her hands tight, she smile and give them a kiss on the cheeks. Seohyun decided to kick Sehun and he fell off her bed, she then pinch Luhan cheeks hard enough for him to wake up.

 

"Yah." he shouted as he got up.

"Noona, that hurt my ." standing up.

She smile and pull them up."Let's go wash up."

 

The three of them decided to just stay like how they are and not change. As they got older they wanted to start a family, Luhan and Seohyun got married while Sehun had to find another girls but no one can replace Seohyun his noona. Sehun doesnt leave his noona or and she wont leave Sehunnie even if she is married to Luhan. Seohyun was born to be with them and they were born to be with her. They didn’t care what other say to them or about them, they loved each other. And that's all that matters to them.

 

 

 

Anyways I hope you guys liked it. I like it a lot..well of course I  would I wrote it so I have to like it to write it. Haha. Silly me. Bye.