Sunjong

Kpop Oneshots

x_4fd79f44.jpg

Memories

Char: Sunjong, Hye Ji OC

Requested By: Alice_1992

Hye Ji walked around the park waiting for Sunjong, he called her and said to meet her at the park. Hye Ji has been walking for 5 minutes already waiting for Sunjong to come. She admired the view and sat on a bench staring blankly at the floor. Out of nowhere, a pair or arms s around her neck. Hye Ji gasped but later she knew that it was Sunjong .

"Don't move or I'll ... do something to You ! "A voice said. Because of the hesitation and the squeaky voice, She knew that was Sunjong.

"Jonggie, Why are you late ?" Hye Ji pouted.

“Aww C'mon I was just a minute late ” Sungjong whined to her, his lips right next to my ear. Hye Ji could feel his breath as he said to her.

“Ugh.. Fine .. fine .. So what are we going to do walk aroung all day? ” Hye Ji asked, the whining Sunjong. She couldn’t help but get flustered when Sungjong did things like this. She admit she liked him, but she doen't think he even thinks of her like that. So, she tried to act as normal as possible with him.

“Come on, Let's go have some lunch with me,” He suggested. He shot a sweet smile at me that I could never say no to.

“Sounds good, but where do you plan on taking me?” Hye Ji asked lifting her brows. He pulled out a basket with what Hye Ji assumed to be their food in it.

“Well I made us something to eat. Hopefully you like it,” He commented, smiling over at me again with his killer smile. She shrugged and Sunjong sat down on the bench Hye Ji was sitting to eat.

“So is it delicious?” He asked me. I nodded. The rice was so fluffy I couldn’t believe it.

“Did you make this?” She asked. He nodded proudly. How could a guy make food so incredibly delicious? Even I can't cook prefectly like this Hye Ji thought “It’s really great. Thanks for making it oppa,” Hye Ji thanked him. He merely smiled as he watched her take another bite of his food.

“So I heard that you were taking pictures why ?” Sungjong asked me. She shrugged.

“I guess since it’s my last year in high school I just want to take pictures just to keep memories,” Hye Ji replied. He nodded and became focused on eating. She took this opportunity to take a picture of him. He looked over at her curiously.

“Can I see that?” He asked. She nodded handing him the camera. A soft smile hovered on his face when he saw the picture. “So you want to keep me in your memories?” She smiled. I did want to keep him in my memories. I didn’t want to forget about Sungjong.

“Of course. You’re a great friend of mine. Why wouldn’t I?” She replied putting a fake smile at saying the word friend.

“Well you know… I don’t want to keep you in my memories,” Sungjong replied. She'd be lying if she said she wasn’t shocked by that. She felt hurt that he didn’t want to remember her.

“So you don’t want to remember me?” She asked looking pityful. He shook his head grinningly slyly.

“Nope… I won’t have to remember you since I’ll make sure we’ll always be together,” He told her smiling sweetly. She could feel my heart fluttering and butterflies on her tummy.

“I don’t think you can guarantee that,” She said. He nodded up and down as if saying yes.

“Yes I can… you want to know how?” He asked. Hye Ji just nod. “I don’t want to be your friend anymore,” He replied. She was confused.

“You don’t want to be my friend? How is that going to-“Then his lips were pressed against hers. She heard a faint flash in the background.

“I don’t want to be your friend because I want to be your boyfriend.” He confessed. She could feel my cheeks heat up. He grinned seeing her reaction. Then he showed her a picture on her camera. Both of their lips were locked together. “Now this… I want to keep in my memories” He commented smirking at her.

“Yeah… the moment I became your girlfriend,” She stated, glancing at the picture. Sungjong placed his arm around her.

“A great memory don’t you think?” He added. She chuckled and peck him lightly. This will always be in my memories.

 


 

90f53130cd616cfb