Throwdown

Dominance

Kai waited for Luhan to come down the hall alone, grabbing the Bambi-eyed individual by the front of his shirt and spinning him into the wall.

 

“ this. I see how you watch me.”

 

Luhan arched an eyebrow, unperturbed at the vicious treatment. “You’re in the front of ninety percent of our choreography, I would have to close my eyes not to watch you.”

 

Kai growled, perhaps a little too invested in the current theme of their music.

 

“Very well,” Luhan said, feigning innocence as he cocked his head to the side and let Kai keep him pinned without worry or fear, regardless of the rumors which circulated about Kai’s proclivities.  Perhaps he was still in character from the MV shoot. Tough was his favorite role, and no one let him play it. “What does it mean to watch you?”

 

“It means you want me, and, lucky for you, I’ve decided to give in to your leers.”

 

“I have Lay, remember?” Luhan said with an evil grin.

 

“I can arrange a playdate with DO if he needs to be kept entertained.”

 

“Oh my. The rumors about the two of you are true,” Luhan said as he his lips. “So very in love, are we?”

 

“Not even. He’s just my pet project,” Kai said, by which he meant his favorite. No one acquiesced to every whim and gave into him so completely as DO. And there was just something about that sweet, naive face drenched in sweat and those plush lips gasping and begging for more that made him keep DO around when he would have kicked anyone else out as used goods.

 

“Pet seems appropriate.”

 

“Care to join the kennel?”

 

Luhan smirked and shifted so his leg slipped between Kai’s. An accident, of course. “I really haven’t been watching you, Kai. It’s all in your head.”

 

“I’m going to ing have you.” Kai matched the smirk as he leaned in to Luhan, pressing their bodies close. “And since we’re all promoting as a group, you can’t run off to China without me.”

 

“Kai, I’m in a committed relationship with Lay,” Luhan said in a sweet voice as he dusted a bit of nonexistent dirt from the front of Kai’s shirt. “I can’t just screw around for no reason.”

 

“So rumors about you working your way though the rest of M?”

 

“True. But I had a good reason,” Luhan said, flashing a bright smile as he remembered each and every conquest perpetrated in China. “See, Lay said it couldn’t be done. Or maybe it was shouldn’t be done. Either way, I’ve never been able to resist a challenge. I’m sure you went through K just for the fun of it.”

 

A sudden though popped into Kai’s head. “You want to switch?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“We’re all in Korea now, and I wouldn’t mind some figuratively territory,” Kai said as he snapped his teeth at Luhan’s neck. “We could make a game of it.”

 

Luhan had not expected to be tempted by anything Kai said, yet, he was. “Go on.”

 

“You help me out with M, I give you free reign with K,” Kai said, feeling himself get hard at the idea. Ever since Exo formed, he had fantasies about ing each and every member. Five down, six to go. “When it’s over, we compare notes and decide who did it best.”

 

“Let me guess,” Luhan said with a yawn to hide his interest. There were some members of Exo K he had his eye on for some time, and the rest he wouldn’t mind adding to his scrapbook. “Winner gets to screw the loser?”

 

“You got it.”

 

“I’ve always watched that rainbow haired ,” the older said, his lips as he considered Sehun. Lay wouldn’t mind. Not with how Lay lusted after Sehun’s dancing. Luhan admitted silently to himself that his own lust was tainted with a shade of jealousy.

 

“And I want a go at the giant ,” Kai responded.

 

“Kris is not easy to get under you,” Luhan said and smiled. “I suppose I could give you a hint if you nudged Sehun my direction, say, tomorrow night?”

 

“Deal.”

 

“May the superior lover win.”

 

Kai rolled himself against Luhan. “I intend to.”

 

--

 

Next Chapter: Sehun