Joahaeyo

Kyungpaeda

A/N: Hi guys, quick Authors Note. Sorry for the delay on all my fics. I've been really busy but I came up with this little drabble in the car, all because of this picture. So please enjoy. I'll be starting more fics soon, so please look forward to it! Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote! ((I just copied this from my phone so if there's any errors I apologize!))

 


The MC smiled softly and nodded her head. "Alright. Thank you, Suho-ah. Kyungsoo-ssi, the next question is for you. Did you ever like a friend once?"

Kyungsoo looked down as his fingers idly played over the microphone he held. "Ah, ne. I fell in love with a friend once. She was from another class."

The MC nodded her head slowly, her lips parted slightly. "Ah.. I see. Was she a noona?" She asked, a bit curious and wanting to pry.

The wide doe eye boy nodded, a small pout forming on his lips, but it could easily be mistaken for a frown. "Ne, she was one year my senior in the classroom across from mine. We met because we had mutal activities. We had a co-op study group together and she and another senior ran the group after school."

The MC leaned in and rested her elbows on the table, her chin resting on her wrists and her mic pressing into her cheek. "Oh~ Please continue, Kyungsoo-ssi. I'm sure your exotics would like to know your love story as well, ye? Please tell us how you came to love her."

He nodded reluctantly, bringing the microphone back in front of his face. "Ah, ye. Because we often saw each other, we became friends and so we had gotten close. We only got to know each other for a year because I was soon casted and could no longer go to school with her."

The MC and the rest of his group members gave him a sympathetic look, her hand rolling as a signal for him to continue. 

"To tell the truth, we, or well, she didn't like me at first, because I was younger and most of the group was full of seniors. One day she had shown up to the group late and for some reason she became really pretty in my eyes. That's when I started to think, 'Noona, Joahaeyo.'" He released a small sigh, remembering the small memory from years ago. He held the microphone away from his face for a moment, his eyes softening when he remembered how she had walked in, her hair softly curled and face beautiful with such a natural look. She wasn't wearing makeup that day, he thought, remembering how her eyes were usually lined with eyeliner. He was staring rather seriously into the wooden table in front of him, deep in thought when someone nudged him from the left, whispering 'Hyung, continue.'

He blinked and bowed his head, slighting apologizing quietly and continued. "She was really pretty that day, so after our activites were over, I found her before she left and I complimented her. I walked up to her and gave her my best smile and told her, 'Noona. Neomu neomu yeppuda!'"

"She looked at me for a second, I think she was confused, since she didn't like me much. But then she nodded her head and bowed. That was the first day she called me by my name. 'Kamsamnida, Kyungsoo-ah.'" He said in a bit of a daze, a small smile twitching at the corner of his mouth as he remembered how she had spoken to him.

"Usually she had called me 'Kyungpaeja' (loser), but from that day on she called me by my name and we became close. She was always so pretty in my eyes, after that day. She was also very honest and sweet. I miss her and I wish I had had the chance to confess to her before I left, but since the company was strict, I had to leave abruptly and wasn't able to make contact with her again after I changed schools." He nodded sadly putting down the microphone gently as the two memberes beside him rubbed his back in a comforting way, soothing him with 'It's okay, hyung.' 

The MC looked at him with sad eyes, tears soon appearing. "Ah, Kyungsoo-ssi. You never got to confess? Do you think she is a fan of you now? Would you like to say something to her if she was listening?"

He nodded a small 'sure' and picked the micropohone back up. "Ye, Yeppu noona, it's me." He started off quietly, his tone lightly picking up. "Noona, it's your Kyungpaeja. Ne, noona, are you doing well? I hope you are happy and haven't forgotten about me. Noona, mianhaeyo. I wish I had the courage to tell you those many years ago about my feelings for you. Noona, I loved you while I knew you and I wish I had the chance to show you. Even though you may have not felt the same, I still wish you the best. Kamsamnida noona, for being my first love. Saranghae."

The MC wiped the corners of her eyes with a small tissue, her voice cracking. "Ah, Kyungsoo-ssi. We hope she hears.. Thank you." She picked up the next note card, turning to the next member, starting off. "Ne, next question is for Kai-ssi.."