Final

You Hate Me...Do Something About It
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter beta-ed by the lovely miss HunHan16 from 'B e t a ♠ C a f e'. Please do go check the shop out.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun made it known to the members of EXO and Kyungsoo himself, his dislike for him.

Why the dislike? Well because the owl eye shorty is helplessly, disappointingly and un-shamefully in love with him.

But although the members are confused as to why he harbors a hatred for their soul foul main vocalist they do not interfere with the twos problem. As long as they continued to perform as one, Baek Hyun's little dilemma didn't exist.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know you stare an awful lot for a person who hates me?" Kyungsoo says, as he continues his usual routine of making dinner for the twelve member group.

 

 

Baekhyun scoffs from his place over at the kitchen table. "I'm not staring, but trying to strangle you with my eyes."

 

 

A short laugh comes from Kyungsoo, as he pours the pasta sauce into his pot of cooked ground beef.

 

 

"What's funny?" Baek Hyun's questions with a grimace.

 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, a smile on his face from his after laugh. "Nothing, just..... Oh never mind." He purposely taunts, keeping his mouth shut.

 

 

"What? Tell me." The latter demands, still glaring at the other from behind.

 

 

"Do you really want to know?" Kyungsoo asks tongue clicked off the roof of his mouth.

 

 

Baekhyun annoyingly rolls his eyes, all but amused with this ridiculous round about. "Why else would I be asking?" He humorlessly replies.

 

 

"Mm," Kyungsoo hums purposely prolonging to make the other angry.

 

 

"Are you going to tell me or what?" Baek Hyun's patience wearing thin as Kyungsoo ignores him. Idly side stepping back and forth placing chopped veggies into his shimmering pot.

 

 

"Well....I wanted to, but not anymore." He irritatingly answers, ignoring the fact that he had Baekhyun fuming.

 

 

The table chair screeched against the white tile floor, Baekhyun moved his way to Kyungsoo, flinging him around with a boisterous scowl on his face -brows connected, his nose flared and blotchy redness peeked beneath the collar of his shirt.

 

 

Kyungsoo not startled by the intimidating glare innocently smiles with a tilt of his head. "Is there something I can do for you, hyung?"

 

 

Baekhyun wants to release a hellish growl in his face, barking his rage until his ears bleed dry. But a huff is all that comes out. "I swear I hate you." He reminds Kyungsoo once again.

 

 

Nonchalantly Kyungsoo shrugs, "so do something about it." He retorts freely wrapping his arms around the latter's neck. "I promise I won't hate you back."

 

 

Baekhyun mentally hisses, when Kyungsoo's fingers run up the nip of his neck. A disgustingly pained shiver creeping down the tense spinal muscles of his back from the contact.

 

 

He pushes against Kyungsoo's waist to make a decent amount of space between them. "Just tell me already." He spits, the last time he's going to ask.

 

 

"Nope." Kyungsoo says the 'p' popping at the end as he roughly yanks Baekhyun by his neck, closing the space he made to bring them flesh together once again.

 

 

The latter growls in the back of his throat, tickling Kyungsoo to his core. "You disgust me."

 

 

"How about I give you a kiss to change your mind?"

 

 

Baek Hyun's face makes a cross between tempting to accept and smacking Kyungsoo for making a suggestion.

 

 

"I'd jump off a bridge before I let that happened."

 

 

Kyungsoo bites his lip to hold in the grueling need to laugh. "So does that mean I can't have a kiss?"

 

 

"Exactly." The latter smirks, pulling Kyungsoo's arms from around his neck. Sashaying from the kitchen with an enthused accomplishment.

 

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes with a small chuckle, turning back to his scorching pot of spaghetti sauce.

 

 

~*~

 

 

It was a free day in the EXO dorm. Deciding and wanting to get some much needed rest from the public's eye, they took a day of relaxing with loads of junk food. A real pizza-soda-movie galore. Netflix was purchased and seats were taken -sectional and floor. Their movie a comical thriller with laugh out loud moments and inappropriate gestures, to which all twelve were able to lay their eyes upon.

 

 

But alas this isn't about the boys' free day or how they've decided to spend it. It's more specifically about how Kyungsoo placed himself in Baek Hyun's lap and forced his arms to wrap around his waist, as he snuggled deep into the warm chest.

 

 

Forget about the strange looks he was receiving from the others. Forget about the glaring eyes, which shot canon size bullet holes into his skull. Yeah, forget everything because right now Kyungsoo showed no care in the world. His large eyes glued to the TV as he popped kernels of popcorn into his mouth -snickers ever so often.

 

 

Baekhyun had sworn he made himself vividly clear about his dislike of the younger one, but obviously not clear enough. Suho seeing red filling his eyes shaking his head 'no', silently asking him not do this now.

 

 

Baek Hyun's mouth and eyes opened, mentally screaming out loud in disbelief. 'What the hell?' he wanted to yell with a few other profanities, whilst kicking the little creeper off and out of his lap.

 

 

But another stern 'no' came from Suho, and again Baekhyun felt he could do nothing but listen to him. He grumbled angrily and annoyed, sinking down into the couch with the one-hundred and thirty-two pounds of weight on top of his lap.

 

 

Two hours later and the second movie well off to a good start, Baekhyun could no longer pay attention. Everyone telling him not to do it. And by what not to do? Well let's just say it involved a gruesome scene of adulterated horror, or that's what he thought.

 

 

The latter was tense and clammy in his own skin. The little one above him squirming unnecessary in his lap, making unwanted friction. Baekhyun certain Kyungsoo was doing it on purpose, but in actuality he was only vibrating with laughter.

 

 

He groaned, his head hitting the back of the soft cushion. The small noise surprisingly catching Kyungsoo's attention.

 

 

His head tips back off Baek Hyun's shoulder and turns to the side. "Baekkie are you okay?"

 

 

Baekhyun frowns to the disliked nickname, scoffing under his breath with a roll of his eyes.

 

 

"No I'm not, and you're the cause." He says flat and hushed like.

 

 

A purse of frowned lips forms on Kyungsoo's face. He turns in his seat, coming to straddle the latter with an animal like knee-ness.

 

 

"What's wrong? Do you not like the movie?" The younger says, as if not just five seconds ago, Baekhyun hadn't told him he was his annoyance.

 

 

"Get off me," he hissed quietly. Not wanting to disturb the rest of them and also not wanting to get caught the main leader's attention -Suho a wolf in disguise.

 

 

"So you don't like the movie?" Kyungsoo making his own notions and allegations to Baekkie's crabby mood.

 

 

The latter bites his bottom lip in rage; hands lifting indirectly to strangle the purposely naive boy.

 

 

Kyungsoo giggles, Baek Hyun's hands and arms are so closely wrapping themselves around his neck and shoulders. "Aww Byun-Byun if you wanted a hug, you should've just said so." He goes to initiate a hug the other one clearly didn’t ask for.

 

 

Baekhyun is all lost for words, when the short arms and small hands tingle around his shoulders. A warm breeze settling into the junction of his neck.

 

 

"All better," the shorty coos, a sly mischievous smile to his lips. A dark sparked intention beginning to arise within his noggin. "Baekkie," he seductively whispers into his ear, bodies dangerously close together.

 

 

But just as he quick as his devious plans were thought up, its opportunity to take full effect vanished in the blink of an eye.

 

 

Kyungsoo's small body hitting the floor with the whimper of an 'ouch,’ and Baekhyun storming out of the room with a hidden beet red face.

 

 

"You okay hyung," Sehun was the one to ask. Kyungsoo turned to the maknae unaffected, his smile turning to a wide grin. "My plan was sullied."

 

 

Sehun nodded, although seeing the complete opposite.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Kyungsoo's spur of the moment plan was a bust; but he wasn't willing to admit defeat. So Baekhyun didn't like him because maybe he had the courage to openly express his undying feelings for him.

 

 

So what.

 

 

But why was it his fault that he had the balls to step to the plate and go after what he wants?

 

 

Kyungsoo sat at the kitchen table for hours, contemplating what he needed to do for Baekhyun to stop being such a loser and by dammit like him.

 

 

He was going out of his way to even paying closer attention to his looks. Forcing himself to go to bed before eight to gathering extra hours of beauty sleep. Waking up super early to have a morning run, to slim and tone his muscles in needed areas. Eating foods he disliked, and wearing clothes that were just too tight.

 

 

Okay maybe he enjoy the tight clothes that showed off his y figure quit well. But that was beside the point. It was the fact that he was doing all this for a dork who had the balls to say he hated him.

 

 

For Christ sakes, how could trying hard for someone be frowned upon? Baekhyun was seriously twisted, and Kyungsoo kind of liked it.

 

 

Moping about, Kyungsoo found himself coming face down to a fluff of a pillow, but not his own. Baek Hyun's to be exact. The boy craving to be with him, and his only relief was the lingering smell of milk honey scented shampoo left on the small cloud.

 

 

"You're so stupid Byun Baekhyun." He mumbled into the pillow. Suffocating himself with the aroma, not willing to come up for air. If he died now he couldn't be more than happy to be leaving with the smell of Baekhyun dancing up his nose.

 

 

Unaware of the person entering the room, as he childishly rolled around and muttered about in the used-to-be made bed, the pillow was harshly yanked from his hands. Letting him breath decently.

 

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The person growled.

 

 

Kyungsoo's large eyes fluttered vigorously open with the sight that beheld him. Baekhyun dressed in a white cotton and crystal clear water beads. His milky skin exposed with rippling faint etched muscles. His dark hair slicked back from his face with the help of the refreshing shower. His facial expression hard, but deadly y.

 

 

Kyungsoo felt his insides explode something craziness. He stared

Please log in to read the full chapter