6 Years of Love .. 1 Year of Pain .. ~

6 Years of Love .. 1 Year of Pain .. ~

 

 

 

 

"IT'S OVER KYUHYUN !"

 

" NO ... IT'S NOT OVER ... IT CAN'T BE OVER !!"

 

" You have to accept the fact that we don't belong to each-"

 

"NO ... NO .. DON'T SAY THIS ! you perfectly know that I've never loved anyone but you"

 

The younger guy kept holding his lover's hand so tight ,not letting go .. he could never accept the fact that this is actually happening.

 

"I have to go … I'm sorry "

 

With these words ,Ryeowook ended everything . He slowly pulled  his hand away from Kyu's grip . Leaving Kyuhyun drowning in his tears & sorrow.

 

 

He couldn't believe the pain he felt .. because just in that moment .. he felt like his whole world crashed into billion pieces.

 

He kept watching Ryeowook walking away .. and with each step he took further .. Kyuhyun felt like he died a little in the inside .

Kyuhyun couldn't believe that after long ,amazing ,precious 6 years of incredible love … THIS happens.

 

 

 

"Kyu .. I will love you .. with all my heart .. till the last day …"

 

 

Is it that hard to keep that promise ?

 

The heavy reflection of memories affected Kyuhyun so much that he was crying like a baby .

He never cried this much in his life for anything … or anyone.

 

 

"Kyu … kiss me .. "

"What .. ?"

" That's the only way I make sure that being with you is not just a beautiful dream"

 

 

Kyuhyun turned around slowly .. he barely could walk ,or breath .. or even see anything because his eyes were so blurry with tears to a point that he was certain that he would have an accident.

 

 

- After Two Days –

 

Kyuhyun was already in a horrible condition ,not only Ryeowook broke up with him ,but he also seemed to be  disappeared from the planet.

Ryeowook was not answering his phone ,his e-mail … and no one saw him after he broke up with Kyu.

 

Kyuhyun's worries were huge ,but he knew the one person he needed to ask .. if anyone would know where the heck Ryeowook surely  is … it's Yesung.

 

Kyuhyun got in his car .. eyes red & swollen from crying so much in the past two days . All he could think about .. is his beloved Wookie.

 

 

- Hyung … please !

- I told you Kyu … I don't know where he is

- YOU'RE LYING !!

- NO ! I'M NOT !

- Hyung … chaebalyo … I just wanna see him once more .. I wanna tell him the things that I never got the chance to say ..

- I think it's too late for that now Kyu … he was the one who broke up with you

- I know … but ….

- Listen to me … the only thing I can tell you is that it wasn't an easy choice for Wookie either.. I'm sure he's in a huge pain too

 

 

Kyuhyun's tears were rolling down like waterfalls .. but without a sound. They were more like very silent tears , he wasn't sobbing or screaming like he did before ,he didn't wanna seem any more fragile than he already did.

 

 

- Can you at least tell him a message from me?

- Kyu … I …

- It will be the only ,and the last thing he'll hear from me ..

- Fine …

 

 

Yesung sighed defeated , he could feel the sadness that Kyuhyun felt . It wasn't easy for him to see his dongsaeng's tears .. knowing that he couldn't help him … not after that promise he made for Ryeowook .

 

- Hyung … I want you to tell him that I'm sorry despite what I did … because I still don't know what I did wrong … but I'm sure that I did something that made him do that

- I will tell him that Kyu

- And I want you to tell him that I love him more than anything … or anyone

- Kyu … I …

- chaebal  hyung .. promise me that you'll tell him ,and I swear to never bother you or Wookie … ever again … just let him know that I love him

- Arasso Kyu … I promise you that I'll tell him

 

 

 

A bitter smile appeared on Kyu's face when he heard Yesung saying that .. because he knew that despite everything that happened ,he will at least make sure that Wookie will be sure that he still loves him so much no matter what.

 

Kyu got closer to Yesung who knew what Kyu was about to do ,so he opened his arms for his beautiful dongsaeng ,letting Kyu  comfort himself in his arms.

Kyuhyun hugged Yesung back & tears rolled down again ,he needed that support & love from his hyung . He broke the hug & took a step back as he wiped the tears with his hand.

 

 

- Gomawoo hyung … I'll miss you

 

 

Kyu started to walk away ,while Yesung just stood in his spot confused ,and worried.

Kyu got in his car ,but not before he turned around & looked at Yesung  .He smiled one last time to his hyung & waved goodbye before getting in the car & started driving away from Yesung's house.

 

 

Yesung turned around ,willing to enter that house, when he saw Ryeowook standing at the door step … swollen eyes .. and face that soaked with tears.

 

 

- It was hard for me Wookie …

- Thank you for not telling him that I'm here hyung

- Wookie … he needs you .. he LOVES you

- And I love him too .. but you perfectly know that I did this for him .. I don't want him to get hurt .. I don't want him to suffer .. I love him THAT much hyung !! I love him to a point that I have to leave him !!

 

 

Ryeowook was crying hard , lips are quivering ,and knees are shaking .

Yesung felt his heart breaking for his favorite dongsaeng ,he was also surprise by the amount of love that Kyu & Wookie have for each other.

 

 

"I wish I can stay like this … hugging you & feeling you this close Wookie"

"I won't leave you … I'll stay here as long as you want me to"

 

 

 

- One Year Later –

 

Kyuhyun went out of the airport ,and the moment he did .. tears started to fill his eyes. He was convincing himself that his tears were only falling because he missed Seoul ,but he knew that the real reason was because he's now where Wookie is.

 

He got in one of the taxis then went to his house ,but the moment he went inside his house ,he received a phone call he didn't expect.

 

"Is Wookie okay ?" this was the first question Kyuhyun asked Sungmin when he saw him .. he didn't even say hi.

"Kyu … I …." The older man stuttered nervously ,making Kyuhyun's heart beat faster .. he knew that something was wrong .. he just felt it.

Especially that it wasn't a coincidence that the moment Sungmin knew that Kyu's back, he called him & asked him to meet immediately no matter how tired Kyu was.

 

" Hyung .. please tell me .. did something happened to Wookie ?"

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was driving at the speed of light ,not caring about the speed limit ,the red lights … nothing .

Tears were rolling down his eyes non stopping ,and he felt like his heart was beating out of his chest.

He stopped the car & rushed into the hospital where he looked for Ryeowook

 

He knocked on the door twice ,before he heard Yesung's voice from inside the room .. saying :"come in"

 

Kyuhyun's hand was shaking so much ,but he still managed to open the door of the room.

He opened it slowly ,as he was trying so much to prepare himself for what he was about to see ,but when the door finally opened wide ,he realized that he was nowhere near ready

 

His heart sank when he saw Ryeowook lying there ,with all the  different wires & machines that surrounded him … and he felt like his world just started to fall apart ,when he saw his precious lover lying there with his eyes closed.

 

He ran to the bed & held the hand he missed so much , and because he felt so weak .. he kneeled on the ground beside the bed .

 

"Kyu .. get up" Yesung said as he tried to comfort his dongsaeng

"Hyung .. can you leave me alone with him … please ?"

 

Yesung did as the younger man wished ,he got out of there while Kyu kept holding his lover's cold hand.

 

He held the hand stronger ,and kissed it powerfully … he longed for this for the whole past year.

Ryeowook started to open his eyes slowly as he felt the kiss ,and when he did … he absolutely thought that it was another dream.

 

"It's another dream …. ~"

 

Kyuhyun raised his head when he heard the voice he's been longing for.

His eyes met his lover's eyes for the first time after a long ,painful ,and tearful year.

 

"Baby … it's me …I'm here"

" Kyuna … it's another dream"

"NO … NO IT'S NOT A DREAM !! I'M HERE !!"

" Kyu … is this really you ?"

 

Tears started to fill Wookie's eyes as he felt Kyu's tears on his hand … he felt them ,and most importantly ,he felt Kyu's touch … which made him sure that it wasn't a dream.

 

"Kyu .. Kyu …. You're here ! you're really here !!"

Wookie started crying hardly now ,but they weren't tears of longing … or pain … they were tears of pure happiness.

" Oh my God Wookie … I missed you … I missed you so much~"

Kyu purred as he kissed Wookie's hand then pulled it close to his heart.

 

"Kyu …can you  hug me …?"

" Ne ?"

" Hug me …"

 

Kyu smiled at his lover's request , he thought he'd never ask .

He got up from the floor & sat at the edge of the bed .. he leaned towards Wookie who closed his eyes , like getting ready to get lost in his lover's embrace.

Kyu wrapped his arms around Wookie very carefully not to mess with all the machines that were attached on Wookie's chest.

 

"Don't be afraid ,they won't come off … hug me tighter" Wookie whispered when Kyu's ear was in front of his face ,and Kyu didn't want to make his lover wait any longer.

He hugged him tighter ,feeling his lover's weak heartbeat against his chest .

The tears kept rolling down as long as they kept hugging each other. Kyuhyun was about to let go of Wookie to look into his eyes.

 

"You're stupid Wookie !"

" I love you too Kyu~"

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a heart disease ? why did you break up with me that way ?"

" Because I love you … I didn't want you to spend every day thinking that I might go away any second … but I'm so happy that I saw you before I …."

"DON'T …. You're not going anywhere ! I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN ,get it ?"

 

 

Wookie didn't say a word ,he just smiled back at Kyuhyun .He was too happy to see him & didn't wanna end that special moment by talking about separation.

Kyu leaned forward again ,getting closer to Wooki'e face more and more ,until he felt his lover's lips touching his own .

He kissed Wookie with much need & love … it was a feeling he's been longing for … it's been a long time ,,,, 

 

 

In the next few days .. Kyuhyun almost lived in the hospital … going there since the early morning & doesn't leave till a very late hour.

 

"you seem happy today Kyu "  Sungmin couldn't help but notice the grin that was on Kyu's face that day.

- It's a special day … today is my anniversary with Wookie … it's our 7th year anniversary.

- Do you think he will get better ?

- HE WILL … NO MATTER WHAT THE DAMN DOCTORS SAY ,,, HE WILL !!

 

Kyuhyun's fate was so strong that his lover will be able to get out of the hospital ,go home with his again ,and act as they were never apart.

Kyuhyun got out of his car after taking all the stuff he needed to surprise Wookie.

He dropped Minnie somewhere before he drove to the hospital.

 

"Please God don't take him away now …. Please ~" Yesung said as he was sitting on the floor beside the door of Wookie's room … he was crying .. and praying … a scene that made Kyu sure that Wookie's condition was NOT good.

 

- Wha … what happened hyung ? what happened to Wookie ?

- Wookie's heart stopped … and the doctors are there with him now trying their best.

 

Kyuhyun's world started to become a darker place ,as his heart started beating so hard.

 

" No … not now … it's still too soon for him to go … please God … please"

 

The doctor went out of the room in that moment ,and Kyu & yesung rushed to him at the speed of light.

 

- How is he ? is he okay ? is he alive ?

- We managed to save him this time … but ..

- But what ?

- I don't want to lie to you boys .. his heart is too fragile that he can't take any more medication

- What … what do you mean ?

- I'm very sorry … but there's nothing we can do for him at this point ,so if you want to take him home …. You can do that … there's no use for him to stay here … it's too late

 

 

 

The news was like a terrible strike. Yesung collapsed on the floor crying like crazy ,while Kyu just stood there with no expression on his face.

He couldn't believe what he heard ,all he felt in those moment was the pain in his chest ,and the hot tears on his face.

 

 

"Kyu … you came !"  Ryeowook mumbled tired as Kyu walked into the room trying his best to smile & not let the tears fall.

 

"I have some good news for you" Kyu said as he walked & held Wook's hand.

"What is it ?" Wookie mumbled again as he tried to smile.

 

"I asked the hospital for a permission for you to come out of the hospital for today ,and they said yes" He lied … even though he had the feeling that Wook would know that it was a lie ,but he told him that anyway.

"This is great , where are we going ?"

"Any place you want .."

"You know … I really wanna go that park we used to go to … the one that's on the lake"

 

 

 

The drive to that park was definitely the longest ,and most painful drive to Kyuhyun.

He suffered as he kept pretending to be happy in front of his sick lover.

 

Wookie was sitting on the passenger's seat . He spent the whole drive looking at the road he hadn't seen in a long time ,because ever since he knew about his illness & broke up with Kyuhyun … he never had enough courage to go there.

 

"We're here"

 

Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook on the wheel chair ,and walked into the park .

The park was empty ,like it was their own … The weather was nice ,and the water of the lake was calm ..

 

- I'm happy … I feel like I'm in heaven ….

 

The tears that Kyuhyun had been holding back finally found their way out of his eyes .

 

- Stop crying … today is our anniversary ,you should be happy!

- You remember ?

- How can I forget the best date of my life ? come here

 

 

Ryeowook held Kyu's hand ,just to pull him closer … and closer ,until their lips finally made contact in a kiss full of love.

 

- Kyu ,I wanna walk … please .. this chair really depresses me

 

Kyu couldn't say no to his love .. not today .And even though he knew that it's not a good thing for Wook to walk ,he knew that Wook doesn't have a lot of time either … so wanted to give him the best time of his life.

 

He held Wook's hand & helped him to get on his feet.

They walked together holding hands ,just like the old days … they talked about everything they did ,everything they didn't … and even the things they wanted to do together in the future.

It couldn't be a happier day for Ryeowook .

They took some photos ,and played on the swings … they felt young and happy ,and forgot about everything else.

 

 

"Kyu … I'm a bit tired"

 

They sat together on one of the benches ,and all Kyu could hear was Ryeowook's hard breathing ,which made Kyu come back to reality.

 

" Kyu … what are you going to do ?"

"What do you mean ?"

"You know … when I go"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE !"

" Kyu …."

"I don't wanna lose you … I can't lose you .."

 

All Wook could do was smile ,he knew that Kyu would be pissed off by this conversation ,but they needed to have it … they can't pretend that everything was good when it wasn't.

 

"Anyway … I just want you to be happy ,and I want you to find someone good & love him & protect him well just like you always did for me the past seven years"

 

Words would not come out of Kyu's mouth ,and he could do was letting his tears flow as he realized that every moment passes means that his lover is fading away before his eyes.

 

"Kyu … kiss me …"

"Wookie …."

"Don't say anything .. just kiss me …"

 

It wasn't a hard thing for Kyu to do this favour .He didn't wanna waste any time ,so he held his lover's face in his hands gently.

He began to approach Wookie slowly ,while the older just closed his eyes.

Their lips finally touched ,as they both tasted the lips they've longed for.

They both could also taste the salty taste of their tears .

Their kiss was full of love ,and passion … they wanted it to be memorable ,as they both knew for fact that it might be their last one .

 

They broke their long ,intimate kiss ,as Kyu gently & slowly pulled back ,looking at Wookie's face that was also soaked with tears.

 

"Kyu … I'm really tired … "

"Let's go home then "

"No … I don't wanna go home ,I just wanna stay here … I'll take a quick nap .. just for few minutes .. then we can continue this date"

"Okay … but just for few minutes .. arasso ? "

" I promise …. "

 

A smile appeared on Wookie's lips ,as he kissed his love gently on the cheek ,then rested his head slowly on Kyu's shoulder.

- I love you Kyuna ~ - Wook whispered tiredly ,as he slowly started to close his eyes.

- I love you too Ryeowook-ah ~ now sleep .. you have to rest so we can continue our date-Kyuhyun said as he hardly tried to sound normal .Fighting the million cries that gathered in his throat.

- Mhmm~ -Wook sighed a reply ,before a heavy silence invaded the air.

 

 

Kyuhyun cried in silence … he cried more than he had ever cried in his entire life … because he knew for sure that these … were the last minutes that he NEVER wanted to face.

 

 

 

- Few Months Later –

 

"You lied to me Wookie … you didn't keep that promise … you said that you wanted to take a nap for few minutes ,but it's been few months now … but don't worry … I'm not mad at you … I know that you're fine ,and you're happy now …"

 

- Kyu … are you ready to go now ?

 

Kyu wiped his tears away& turned around to face his boyfriend's  face.

 

-I know it's hard Kyu .. but I'm here with you

- I miss him Minnie … I miss Wookie so much ~

- I know baby … I know ..

 

 

Kyuhyun let his older boyfriend comfort him in his warm embrace .. he rested his head on Sungmin's shoulder for few minutes ,until he finally felt a bit better.

 

- Let's go …

 

Minnie just nodded when he heard Kyuhyun's words … they held each other's hands …. As they started to walk away …. But before they go out of the graveyard ,Kyuhyun turned around one last time & looked at Wookie's grave.

 

" Saranghae Wookie-ah ~"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

Pleeease don't kill me *runs away*

 

I know it's TOO dramatic & sad ,but I warned you guys ^^"

I really hope you like it despite how miserable it is ^^"

I'm really not a bad person …. I swear I ADORE Wookie ^^" please understand

 

{{ LOL .. She's too scared ^^"

 

Anyways … please comment & let me know your feelings about this fanfic & give me your honest opinion about my way of writing … I'll really appreciate it *_*

 

Thanks for reading ^^ and please forgive me for any grammatical or typed mistakes .. English is NOT my first language ^^

 

Hope you liked it again ^^~