Horrible past

Extreme makeover

 

Everything started 5 years ago.....
 
                ***FlashBack****
 
              Junggie's pov
I walked to school by myself like I usually do, my hair in a ponytail, school uniform and my lovely dangly backpack! As I entered the school gates I sighed "here it goes again"! You see I get bullied and hated on, but I have no idea why they would dislike me... I'm nice and kind to people , I'm smart , I can be funny too you know..
Well there is only one thing that made me stay in this school and not tell anyone about this problem "cha hakYeon!" <3 even though every girl in the school has a huge crush on him, he never pays attention to the because they are "annoying" in his mind. But since we're graduating soon, should I tell him?confess? Yes! I totally will but I have to prepare something like a cake or candy! Wait will he even like me back? *sigh* . I walk trough the school hallways and see the girls laughing at me,  i don't care ! I'm used to it .... I just look down to prevent any trouble. The girls suddenly stop looking and laughing at me and turn to the other side and giggle? "Ahh! HakYeon is here" , "oppa kyeoptta"! "He is so handsome" "SARANGHAE" all sorts of disgusting things we shouted across the room from no other than the girls.. "Excuse me !" Is all that you can hear HakYeon say as he passes by. Right after he leaves they start glaring at me again..just like everyday....the classes ended pretty fast and it was time to go home now. I get home and bake a cake for HakYeon^^ yes I'm confessing tomorrow! I put the cake in the oven after preparing it and borrow my moms hair curler, I never tried to fix my hair but I should try ne? After a couple of minutes I finished the look but it wasn't the best, but I was happy I felt a but prettier! What is that smell? Smoke? Omona, my cake! I ran to the over which was full of smoke I took the cake out and turned the oven off. It was a bit burned but better than nothing right!? I decorated it with icing and come chocolate. I wanted to try it but just decided to leave it to hakyeon!  
I decided to write a poem to describe my feeling towards him , I want him to know that I'm not like the other "annoying girls" this is what it eded up looking like. 
 
Dear hakyeon,
I've liked you for a very long time and never talked to you before.
I want you to think of me in a good way and not as "annoying"
Please can you accept my cake I baked it for you myself! 
"Did you ever feel your heart rush? i cant help it but when i see you i blush ! "please accept my heart<3 
 
With me being satisfied with the poem I took a long shower and went to watch some korean dramas. I was watching 'to the beautiful you' after that I went to bed early so that I could have time to do my hair in the morning. 
**next day**
I woke up and ran to the bathroom. 
I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and began curling my hair which didn't look that bad! I went downstairs and ate breakfast, after when I finished everything I took te cake out of the fridge, packed it and took my poem confession paper^^
Since I arrived at school early I decided to look if hakyeon is around but he wasn't there yet.... I waited and waited and then he suddenly showed up in his seat which happens to be beside me! I'm lucky...because the girls haven't killed me yet, almost.... I shyly smiled at him but he just kept a straight face like always. I told him that I wanted to tell him something about my feelings he smiled and told me to for him wait at the schools cafeteria when the bell rings! Soo excited^_^
     
           Hakyeon's pov
 Couple minutes ago I arrived into the classroom and sat beside my "lame" elbow partner which happens to be jung jisoo or as the others call her 'junggie' what a ugly name .. Wait.. It suits her.. Haha my mind is laughing at her all the time! What the heck does this girl think about her self? Pretty?smart?cute? Ahh..mmm more like nerdy,ugly and really borning!! Why does she always smile even though everyone hates her? She is really stupid no wonder she gets bullied..just now she told me that she wanted to confess to me! Omg! Poor thing... She even fixed her hair for me! But nothing will change her ugliness! Nothing! She might know that I'm not interested in "annoying girls" but does she know that she is one of them? Just look at her even her face is annoying! If I teach her a lesson or two she might just finally leave me alone! KekeKeㅋㅋㅋ I have a good plan, just wait you annoying nerd :) the classes started and I just couldn't wait for lunch break! I texted everyone to come by the cafeteria at lunch time, but soon after I got my phone taken away. Whatever...
 
              Junggie's pov
Oh it's 11:50 only 10 more minutes till lunch time^^ I can't believe that he actually told me to wait for him at the cafeteria! There is a hope that he would like me right? Yes! Go junggie you can do this! My mind encouraged me, i grabbed the cake along with my card and my feet dragged me to the cafeteria. There was huge a crowd around hakyeon... Wait there always is a huge crowd around hakyeon! I smiled and nervously approached him. 
"Oppa" I quietly said and faced him he smiled and people began to record! Wait am I dreaming? I'm about to confess, he is smiling, and no one wants to kill me! I have him the card and held the cake in my hands, as he was reading it he smirked and then looked at me I looked down and smiled to myself, I could feel myself blushing..he took the cake in one of his hands and lifted my chin up with his other hand. I started smiling like crazy! But then he leaned closer to me "kiss me" he whispered but I was shy! The whole school was watching! Plus I never got kissed before so just looked down again, (*^^*)
But then he did something unexpected he put his hand on my shoulder and l leaned forward the gap between us was closing!!  I quickly closed my eyes but felt nothing so I peeked them open but, *smash* he smashed the cake straight into my face while laughing with the others. "You actually thought that I would even like you back!?, no one would like you back! You're hopeless, plus no one likes you, I would rather make out with a garbage can then kiss you for 1 second!" He coldly said and then the girls came up to me "don't try to come near him ever again frog" I sobbed and ran away. All I heard on my way was things like "get lost, it's not Junggie it's froggie, or even stuff like ugly or boring" why!? Why? Why does everyone hate me!? I never did anything wrong!! I thought of hakyeon and school again and sobbed even harder that I could nearly breathe, I'm so upset about it! He's such a jerk! How could I have liked him?! I will never fall in love with a guy like him! 
 
to be continued...