Numb

Numb

It was a calm and quiet night. You and Taemin were spending the afternoon together on his day off. The two of you decided to come back to your place and have dinner. After dinner you and Taemin sat on the couch eating ice cream while watching TV.

"Hey ____, it's getting late, can I spend the night here?"

"Aren't your hyungs going to get worried?"

"I'm a man now, ____. When are you going to stop treating me like a child?"

"Yah, when do I treat you like a child?"

"All the time," Taemin said crossing his arms against his chest.

"That's a lie. I don't treat you like a child."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Taeminnie, you're older than me! I do not treat you like a child." You said crossing your arms and turning away.

"Are you mad at me ____?" Taemin wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in towards his chest. "Please don't be mad."

You chuckled lightly before replying, "Oh Tae, I'm not mad… But you do act a little childish at times."

"Hey, so do you."

"I know, but that's what you love about me. Now let's finish this ice cream before it melts."

Taemin smiled and kissed the crown of your head before scooping some ice cream into his mouth.

After a while of eating ice cream and enjoying each others presence you began to lose feeling in your mouth from the cold. "Aw, boo! My tongue went numb." You said pouting.

"Hehehe," Taemin chuckled, smirking to himself.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." Taemin turned back to the movie that was playing. You kept on eating the ice cream, not caring that you can barely taste it anymore.

Suddenly you felt a pair of warm lips press against your own. You fumble in the kiss, lips and tongue still numb from the ice cream.

When the two of you pulled away you asked, "what was that for?"

"You said your tongue went numb so I was helping you with your little problem."

You smirked and climbed into Taemin's lap, straddling his hips. He was surprised but didn't move, quite liking where things seemed to be headed. "Hmm… doesn't seem like you did a good job. My tongue's still numb you know."

"Well why don't I fix that right now," Taemin said leaning forward. His warm breath ghosted over your slightly parted lips. He softly pressed his lips against yours, working slowly. You laid a hand on his shoulder while the other found its way to his hair. He gently placed his hands on your hips and brought your body closer.

Taemin your bottom lip, asking for entry. You denied him by pressing your lips together. He d your causing you to gasp. Taemin took the opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. He slowly massaged your tongue with his own earning him a pleasured moan.

You tugged on Taemin's hair, pulling his head back as you deepened the kiss. When you both pulled away you rested your forehead against his.

"Better?" Taemin asked cockily.

"What if I said no?" You replied teasingly.

Taemin pushed you back onto the coach. He sat between your legs, smirking, as he answered with a "then I'll just have to show you how good I can make you feel."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Corner: So what do you think about this? I got the idea while I was eating ice-cream and my tongue went numb. I sorta left what happens next be decided by you ;) Should I make more of these small little oneshots that have no plot to them? BTW I do not own the picture, I just found it online and used it.