Science Turned Out To Be My Favorite Class

Science Turned Out To Be My Favorite Class

Anatomy class wouldn't be anatomy class without those odd labs. Today class started as usual. Mrs. G talked about what your class would be doing for the next couple of days.

"And there's also a lab we have to complete by the end of class today" she said while facing you. She knew how much you hated doing labs, causing you to not finish on time and not turning them in but you actually learned from them. Mrs. G walked over to her desk and grabbed a sheet of paper with the class names on it. As she tapped it to the front wall, she happily said "It's a group lab, you'll be partnered up with another person. So please look forward to helping one another. Find your partner and get started"


You got up from your seat and walked towards the sheet of paper which was now surrounded by other whinning classmates because of who they got as a partner. You made your way through the sea of people. Took your index finger and placed it right under your name, slowly moving to the right just to find Kim Jongin assinged as your lab partner. Your heart suddenly stopped. It couldn't be...your crush for over a year was now your lab partner. It seemed impossible. You've never been his partner and why now? Why would Mrs. G do this now?

You stepped back and started walking towards Mrs.G's desk to have her change partners but halfway you felt a tapping on your shoulder. A little mad about the situation, you turn with a fake smile printed on your face and found Kim Jongin smiling back at you. He lowered his face to your eye level and said "You must be my partner. Hello, I'm Kim Jongin."
You blushed due to him stepping in your personal bubble and said "I know"
"You know?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows
"I mean...yeah I know because we're in the same class" mentally slapping yourself. STUPID WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT. YOU SOUNDED LIKE A CREEP
"Oh yeah" he smiled "we better get started" he started walking over you to his desk
You nodded and followed behind

His desk wasn't that far away form yours, just a few tables behind. When you guys got to his desk, he pulled out a chair for you but as you were going to sit down another girl took it. You lowered your head in embarrassement

"Aish" came out of his mouth then grabbed your hand and said "Follow me"

You were confused, where he was taking you but you trusted him so you did as asked. It turned out he took you to the back room. The room was still in the Science classroom but no one really went there. It was a little room. The lights were off and you got nervous. WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? WE'RE ALONE. He let go of your hand and closed the door. You felt his hot breath caress your neck. You bit your botton lip and suddently the lights . "Sorry, I couldn't find the switch" he apologized. You nodded.


He walked over to the corner which was only a few steps away, grabbed two chairs and a table. You were a surprised when he placed all the materials for the lab on the table. He was prepared. He read the directions as stated on the sheet. For one of them you had to close your eyes and cover them with your hands and he counted and vise versa. As he closed his eyes, you forgot to count because you were to focused on how his hair was perfectly cut, his tan skin which looked really soft and you would die to touch it. And his lips. Those plumped, perfect shaped lips. You were day dreaming about it all and came back to earth when you heard hin calling you "are you okay?"
"Huh" you said while shaking your head "yeah yeah"
"You know...you're cute" he said now with a smirk on his face
You felt your cheeks flushed in red, probably looked like a tomato by now.
"Let's just continue okay?" You responded quickly trying to change the subject

You read the directions "hold the straw and inch away from your partner's face and blow to see how many times your partner blinks" looking up the paper you were shocked to see the end of the straw pointing at you. Your eyes followed to the other end and saw Jongin. Lips tighly around the other end. "Ready?" He said through his teeth.
You swallowed.

He started to blow. "It's difficult to do this seatting this far" he stopped and moved his chair closer and sat again with the straw back in his mouth "that's better"

You could feel his knees against yours, making you feel hotter with time.
"You blinked a total of 2 times. How is that even possible? Your turn now. Blow me" he cracked up.
You grabbed the straw out of his hand and placed it in your mouth. You were going to start when his hand cupped your face, took the straw out of your mouth with his own and crashed his lips against yours. Surprised about his sudden move, you widened your eyes and pulled apart. Covering your lips with your hands.

"Wh-what was that? What was that for?" You exclaimed in disbelief
"My feelings" he answered leaning closer "I've always liked you"
He pulled in for another kiss but stopped when he realized you weren't giving in.
"You don't feel the same way?" He asked worried
"Yes but I never thought this day would come. The day you confessed to me" you admitted

He chuckled "I was planning it to do it earlier. So what do you say? Be mine?"
You didn't respose. Just pulled him in for a another kiss.
 

 

NOTE: Hello guys~ I took Anatomy this year, and this is one of the labs we had to do lol it was kind of boring so I thought of making it a little more interesting if Kim Jongin was in class hahaha If you have any comments/criticism leave a comment. Anything is welcomed ^-^