what is next?

Is it?

News headline "Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon Round Joint Wonder Girls’ Sohee from Japan?" All print and electronic media show the same news, they both caught on camera out of the airport together using big black hoodie . The news shocked everyone, of course, because it has been known that they ever reported has a special relationship over a long period of time. Everyone wondered what really happened between the two of them, even some of those people concluded that it was true that they had a special relationship indeed, but because of Sohee’s age was underage for relationship so their agency decided to concealed it out of public .


Sohee’s  twitter filled up with spams contains vituperation and curses from GD’s fans which didn’t admitted that their beloved leader has a girlfriend, moreover she is sohee, the one that act so childish in front of camera. Her hatters which reduced recently, all of sudden become increase rapidly. She could not take it anymore. All of the social network that she has directly deactivated without any hesitation anymore. Just a few weeks ago, her twitter filled up with spam that contains non-over fans’ curses of the news that Teen Top's Niel invite him to hang out, that of course she never did it, and now it’s replace with hotter news. What a life.!


Flashback
"We take off at 11 pm. Please be prepared." said Sohee’s manager.
After 3 hours, they were at Gimpoo airport to fly in to Korea soon. She is very missed her hometown and its environment, which she had left for long time of period. Sohee lived in Japan a month ago to finish his contract with one of the famous fashion brand in Japan, even in Asia. She is trusted to be the ambassador of the brand. Soon after arriving, she immediately went along with her manager to G8 gate where her plane would take off soon. She walked on a plane to the passenger seat, while her manager stopped briefly to the bathroom before the plane take off, that is his behavior before boarding on a plane. Sohee was shocked when he got her chair, she saw a well-known figure that she always avoided. Unexpectedly, the destiny brought them back in times like this. Soon she bowed with a smile that seemed faked as if she does in front of camera.


Kwon Jiyoung, yeah he is the Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon. He also looks surprised to see Sohee in front of him. Indeed, they did not sit in one row, Sohee’s seat was across the street from Jiyoung’s chair. However, it still does not change the slightest awkwardness that happens between the two of them, until Sohee’s manager came and broke the silence. He cursed because of a stewardess spilled out the drink in his t-shirt when he came out from the toilet. He immediately covered his mouth as he realized there was a figure in a chair across him that he had never met for long time. Her manager tried to break the awkwardness by approached him that was sitting comfortably on his chair with greetings and bushing around. Meanwhile, Sohee just quietly pretend not to be interested in what they were talking about and busied herself with a magazine in front of her.
One hour after the flight, suddenly Sohee woke up from her chair and go to the toilet immediately because of pressure from 'nature', a few minutes later she came out. She almost cried out in surprise as there is apparently Kwon Jiyoung behind the door, one that he never expected to meet again after what happened at last time. She tried to smile as if nothing happened and stepped toward the door of the toilet, until a voice stopped her.


'Why are you always avoiding me? Don’t we already promised to be friends? '
Sohee surprised to hear that very slow and painful voice behind her. The pain on her heart feels numb when she heard Jiyoung voice. Sohee just quietly not trying to answer nor reverse that direction, she is still facing towards the door.


'is that I did left wounds that are too painful for you?' Remain silent.

'I miss you so much, truly really much’

DEG.! Sohee leaned into the door. Trying to digest what he had just heard. Am I raving,? She asked herself. she remained silent facing the floor. Trying to support her own body that feels spineless.


Jiyoung came to Sohee who tried to avoid his eye contact. Didn’t you miss me, though?' he took Sohee’s hand, the hand that had always been his place when he needs strength. That hand still warm, just like  before.


They returned silent again, lost in their own thoughts. Jiyoung’s hand still clutching Sohee's limp hand as if to escape from the shoulders of the owner. Suddenly, Sohee feel so soft breath in his face. She tried to lift her figure out to know what happened. When she look up her face, Jiyoung’s face stay just a few centimeters from her face. She watched the figure carefully in front of her face. A pair of beautiful eyes, which formerly often he found peace and tranquility in it. A smile that used to melt her icy heart that she had, and .... A pair of lips, a place where they used to shared their happiness together. She missed it all, but she was afraid to admit it, she was afraid to get hurt twice by the same person.


'I miss you' she looks sincerity in his eyes when he said it. I wanted to hug him, but my mind refused my heart's desire. I just remained silent while staring face that looks dumb. Suddenly he lowered his face to me, I glued suddenly, couldn’t move my body from where I stood. My chest suddenly felt tight, the air seemed didn’t want to go out or come in to fill my lungs. My legs were getting weak on a stance that he did to me. A few seconds later I felt the warmth lips that I've been longing missed. Slowly, he kissed me slowly as if I was a very precious gem that should not be a scratch. I just kept silent, did not resist or retaliate his kiss. I stood in his embrace. Her lips were still stuck in mine until a few minutes later he was off slowly. He looked at me in silence. I just quietly staring at a blank wall. I could not think clearly, trying to believe what just happened to me. Suddenly he touched my chin, forced my eyes to face her. My mind could not resist, it was defeated with a passion and desire. I stared blankly at him.


'your response is still the same to me' he said, smiling.’


How could he say something like that, obviously I did not reply his kiss. I immediately wanted to oppose what he had just said, but my lips are not in line with the will, it just in silent. A moment later, he held my slim waist and bring back his lips. I could feel his breath warm. He kissed me again, but this time is no longer with the smooth and quiet. He kissed me with a passion, his hunt breathing audible in my ears. Unknowingly I opened my mouth, letting his tongue go down on every inch of my mouth, I will avenge his filled lust kiss, a kiss that we didn’t done anymore after that incident. my hands who which had been hang down, suddenly moves onto his thin neck. I cling my both hands to his neck, trying to match the game he was doing. We remained in this position until our breathing was heavy. We stopped for a moment, looked at each other with our position has not changed and then continued it again.


He smiled at me, a very tempting sweet smile and then said, 'you're still the same as it used to be, mandoo-ah' I smiled sheepishly hear what he just said. I honestly do not know why I do things like that. There is only one thing on my mind right now, I do not regret doing it all, I missed it, I really do. Then he hugged me warmly and tightly.


Flashback end

Sohee still sat stunned in front of his tab, trying to remember what happened last night. Jiyoung has not been contacted her yet. ‘be careful’ was just his last word  that he said to Sohee when he drove her to her van that time at Incheon airport.
her daydream bothered when her cell phone rang. 'Jiyoung' a name that came out on her cell phone screen. 'Mandoo-ah, have you eating?' A short message from Jiyoung could able to make Sohee smiling just by reading it. Before she could reply to that massage, her cell phone rang again. This time JYP is calling.

'Annyeonghaseo PD-nim' Sohee answer the call trying to speak calmly. He knew that sooner or later her JYPE boss call him to clarify all the news that circulated widely in the community.

'Sohee-ah, came to the office now' said JYP without hesitation.
'Ne PD-nim' she replied briefly and then turn off the phone calls.
Sohee has no thought about what should she say later in in front of the one that she had regarded as his father's. Clearly she's thinking right now is, she should discuss it first with Jiyoung. Well, that's the best action before she acts another move. Looking for a bright spot, uncertain whether they will come back like it used to be or what happened yesterday evening is just an intermezzo on a boring air travel. Sohee took a deep breath and then stood up and walked out of her room to the bathroom to get ready to meet with JYP in his office.

 

 

**sorry for the grammatical error or unappropriate words that i used, i just write it down without editing it. thanks for reading this fanfic and i hope you will like it. :)