Morning Call from Lovely Jaehyo

Morning Call from Lovely Jaehyo.

     "Eyy this person" Zico mutters after looking at new photos just Jaehyo posted. Jaehyo selcas always the best accept that time. The time he posted that hippo like selca.

     He got instantly criticized by his own fan. Silly.

     It been about some time he doesnt get the chance to meet Jaehyo, he's been busy learning composing stuff and like that.

     Speaking of the devil, suddenly his phone rings in and it was Jaehyo, he accepts the call and cooly put it on his ear.

    "What."

    "What? is that the way you greet me.i'm upset." jaehyo said in hurted tone.

    "So? Should i go like 'anyyeong hyung~~ i miss you a lot! Lets meet now!' Zico said in a cute way then back to monotone after that.

    “I would like to hear that."

    "Pshh, never." Zico scoffed and rolled his eyes. He shouldn't be some douche bag leader instead he should treat his band mate nicely and treat them drinks or something.

    But zico is not that type to his own member. He did it only to other rapper hyung or his underground hyung. Probably.

    "Hey hyung.”

    “Yes?”

    “If you act cute on Twitter you're dead” Zico then hung up. Though he said it like that. It made him smile like idiot.

    Jaehyo stared his phone screen, baffled. He doesn’t really know whether that is a compliment or what. He shrugged off and thinks that just a Zico being itself.