going to SEOUL !!!

sorry for leaving you alone

omma it ok .. you dont have to send me. i'am not mad at you.. at ALL!

but i really want to send you just beacuse my meeting i can't send you

it ok mom.. just go on your work i'll be back in 2 week 'i hope' you thought

ok honey i got to go . he meeting will started in few minutes ..bye honey .. love you

love y- you cant even finish your verse your mom end the call.

love you to mom you said, like whispering

i have start paking now! just left about 2 hours..

 

-skiped packing thing-

 

 you finally arrived at Incheon Airport after 15 minutes drived from your home finally you arrived at Airport

you bow at Mr.Jang your driver .. you drag your beg to a place to sit.

finally you find it and it about 30 minutes left , you want to call your mom but you know that shes busy right now.. you dont want to interrputs so you decide to call Kris your childhood.

when you were happily talking with him suddenly you were interrupt by a loud screaming made by a group of girl that chasing about 5 or six guy.

you just ignore them and continue chating with Kris

you didn't realize that time flew so fast.. it about 5 minutes left and you heard a last call flight from Australia to Seoul. 

you decie to ended the phone call.

Kris, i got to go now. it the last call to Seoul.

really.. ahhh.. i want to talk to you more !!!.. you chuckled

me too.. but sorry .. 

remember to call me when you arrived ok ?

ok ok.. bye!

bye..

you hang up and drag your beg while walk fast as you can to the counter..

you took your hoddie jacket .. becuase it 10 HORS flight! you will sleep ..  and you hate when people see your face while sleeping..

you are sitting at the third arrow started from the front at the left side near the window. after a few second there a six guy entering the airplane.. 3 of them ae sitting the second arrow which is infrond of you . two more guys is sittting next to you and another two is sitting in the same arrow with but on the right side ( just imagine that there were 3 seat in one arrow)

you jus ignore them, plug your head phone and pull your hoddie jacket to cover your face and land your head on your side .. after 30 minutes you were already aslept. 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~  ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

hy guys.. please support this fanfic.

leave a comment.

and dont be a silent reader

hope you like it !

sorry for the *typo

THANK YOU !! 

*BOW*