I'm Glad

Thank You

 

 

My life was normal.

 

Like literally normal.

 

Repeating the same cycle everyday.

 

Waking up, went to my college, study, eat, go home, watch television, surf internet, sleep.

 

Frankly, my life was so bland; empty and boring.

 

My left hand blindly searched for the stupid square plastic box that gave a damn annoyed sound to wake me up. I let out a relieved sighed when my surrounding back to a quiet and calm just like before but abruptly interrupted by my mom's loud voice.

 

Kwon Yuri! Wake up! You will be late for your lecture!” I let out a groaned before pushed the warm blanket aside; still reluctant to leave my holy restplace.

 

Zoomed to the bathroom; just a basic washed up and wore my black t-shirt, purple sweater on top, a black skinny jean and finished it with a white sneaker.

 

Skipping down from the stairs grabbed a slice of french toast and ran out from my home with my mom's angry voice for not taking breakfast properly. Oh mom, who gave the damn when I'm late for my lecture.

 

Jumped on my dark blue scooter and zoomed to my college. After received some honk from the cars' driver and passed the traffic light I arrived safely at my college. Based on my watch, I was late for 10 minutes already.

 

Well, I still blamed my mother for woke me up 20 minutes late from usual.

 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the wooden door before popped in my head and gave an apologetic smiled to my lecture before walked passed him and climbed the hall; sat at my usual seat.

 

That day, was the indicator that my life won't be the same anymore. I knew it when my eyes landed on you. I raised my eyebrows seeing a lady sat beside me. Since, it's only me who was sat a the behind row.

 

I felt my breath hitched when she turned to my direction and gave a small smiled, “Hi, I'm Jessica. New student here.”

 

Because of my nervous feelings, I'm just nodded and turned around; started to focuse to the lecture. From my corner of eyes, I saw she looked at me for several seconds before turned back to the front.

 

Feel her eyes weren't on me anymore make my stiff body relaxed again. But sometimes, I stole glances to her.


She is beautiful. Her chest-nut colored locks placed neatly on her both shoulder, her rosy cheeks and her mesmerizing dark chocolate eyes. Even her pouted when she scribbled some infos in her notebook looked so adorable.

 

I know I sound like a stalker, but she was so delicate that I can't take my eyes from her.

 

I felt guilty for ignoring her earlier, so I tore the fresh paper from my small notebook and wrote;

 

'Hi, my name is Yuri. Sorry for ignoring you just now. You're beautiful make me speechless ;)'

 

I smiled seeing my note before folded it four times before continued to hear the lectures. After 30 minutes, the lectures finally finished and many student rushed to the hall door entrance. Don't want to bump with people I sat on my chair for awhile.

 

I stole a glanced towards her; she was ready to stood up and walked passed me. I slung my bag on my shoulder and chased her before captured her right arm. She startled for first time quickly turned her body to the back; before changed it to confuse when looking at the person who ignored her for the first time holding her hand.

 

I felt my heart started to beat faster so I quickly released her hand and forcefully put my small note into her fist and walked away, ignoring her calls wanted my attention.

 

On the next day, you still sat on the same seat. Without we realized you have become my seatmate and we grew closer. Our feelings grew too.

 

I remembered when I confessed to you. It's at the cafeteria, on the rainy day. It's empty there but I felt so stuffy when I confessed. I know how bad I stuttered but you just laughed before said yes. I received a kiss on my cheek that day.

 

When becoming your girlfriend my life change drastically. I woke up extra early to give you a morning call. My dull lunch becoming cheerful with your appearance. Instead of watching television or surfing internet I filled my evening with you at the park or mall. My night also become so different when I wasted it with talking with you on the phone until one of us fell asleep. I never complained even my bill stacked up high. I just so in love with you, until now I do.

 

I'm glad you enter my life. I'm glad you stayed until now. I'm glad you change my life from a dull to colorful. I'm thankful to god for giving you to me.

 

Thank you Jessica Jung, my Sicababy, my girlfriend, my lover, my everything.

 

End.

 

 

Another cheesy one-shot.

Thank you for a positive response I receiving.

This encouraging me to write more =)