A little bit MYUNGSTAL.// Plot for the two // We need this couple to gain fans.

❅Sky Patrol RP ♥ OPEN, NEW, MANY IDOLS AVAILABLE! ♥ 3rd PoV ♥ MYUNGSOO, CALM DOWN, WE KNOW KRYSTAL HAS ARRIVED. CALM YOUR HORMONES WOMAN XDD ♥ HELP ME MAKE A MYUNGSTAL HERE!! eue ♥ NOW, MYUNGSOO WANTS THE REST OF F(x) AND Infinite O v O

 

Myungstal
 
Myungsoo really waited for this moment, Yes REALLY Waited.
He and Krystal ere childhood friends, but separated when they are in elementary, Soon, They lost communications with each other but still they know each other. They met in Sky Patrol University and they are classmates, Soon, Krystal discovered That Myungsoo liked her for a long time, When Myungsoo had confessed to her, She rejected him, making his hear broken. For some months, Myungsoo starts being cold to her. They ignore each other. Krystal is very tire of this and tried to talk to him but instead they argued, When Myungsoo fired a harsh word, Krystal slapped him and ran away. for weeks, Myungsoo didn't saw her and the whole school ( even him ) discovered that Krystal was now in America with her mother too. Myungsoo felt guilty. He just remained cold to them ALWAYS. his bandmates knewe that he really sorry for himself. He tried to kill himself but failed. After 3 months, Krystal came back and had a boyfriend, she always becomes too rude at Myungsoo, Myungsoo was tired of this and officially avoided Krystal. Soon, Myungsoo was absent for 5 days, and KRystal discovered that her boyfriend is cheating on her, And the whole school discovered again that Myungsoo is on coma. Krystal would always visits him, but one day, Myungsoo's life was in danger and he needs to undergo surgery, but the doctors said it had failed. All the members of INFINTE cried and Krystal suddenly remembered what he had said to her.
" I would never Leave your side. "
After remembering it, she cried loudly, saying sorry for multiple times, the doctors wrapped a white cloth around him when his Heartbeat beats.
The doctors, his parents and bandmates and Krystal was shocked, Myungsoo sat on his bed like nothings happened. Krystal came and hugged him, Myungsoo was so shocked but he smiled, hugging her back, she kissed him so as him. and they became official ♥