Kyuline Argue with Luhan about Seohyun

Kyuline Real Boss

Seohyun and Luhan was walking side by side along together in the SM Company pathway.

Kyuline members Jonghyun,Changmin,Minho, RyeoWook and their Leader Cho Kyu Hyun was talking along the pathway.

 

Kyuline Conversation:

 

Minho : Hyung-deul !Did you see how our Seobaby getting close with that Luhan Hoobae ???

Kyuhyun : IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEY ARE CLOSE WITH EACH ~!! How can this be !!! We have been trying to get close to her for the past years but yet we are still in the chingu/oppa stage… 2~ 3 years ago is that BABO & Nabeun NAMJA JUNG YONGHWA ..NOW LUHAN !!!!!!!!

Jonghyun: Hyung watch out your language! Yonghwa hyung is not babo or Nabeun NamJA. Producer ask them to get closer.. so definitely not Yonghwa Hyung fault and if Yonghwa hyung  didn’t help her to be closer to boys.. I won’t have stand a chance to talk to her…

Changmin: Jonghyun did I hear wrong?? I thought u was the one talking bad about your hyung for getting close to Seobaby in the first place and for your information… ANYWAY, I AM SEOBABY FIRST OPPA TO GET CLOSER WITH BECOZ I AM WITH HER IN THE ADVERTISMENT BEFOR SHE DEBUT!!

Ryeowook: Can you guys just cool DOWN. Why not we just ask Seohyun or Luhan about their relationship?

Minho AND CHANGMIN SHOUT AT LUHAN AT THE SAME TIME…

Luhan walk over with Seohyun and both of them greeted the 5 members” Annyeonghaseyo SunBae”

All the Kyuline members look at each other and had the same thoughts “What ?? Sunbae?? Not OPPA??”

Luhan:  Jwe-song-ham-ni-da…  May I know which Sunbae call me over?? I was too concentrating on listening Seohyunnie talking… (Luhan said in his broken Korean)

Minho and changmin:  Is me ! is ME!  ( They look at each other and said) we got something to ask you…

Seohyun: Changmin Sunbae ! Minho ! Please don’t bully your HooBae over here … 

Author Notes: Smart Seohyun whom knows both of them wanted to talk to him in a Kyu-line/Devil way ??? That why she greeted them as Sunbae to remind them They are Sunbae whom need to care for Hoobae.. However they don’t seems to catch Seohyun Eonni Message)

Ryeowook: Seohyunnie , Don’t worry.. They won’t treat him “badly”.. Doesn’t they are good sunbae,chingu and oppa to you ? Seohyun come ~ Lets grab something to eat ..

Seohyun:But ! Oppa…..

Ryeowook: I am your sunbae too majayo?.. Must listen to what I said. Come~

(Ryeowook pull Seohyun away and wink at his kyu-line members.)

Changmin: Let me just ask you directly.. What do you think about Seohyunnie?

Luhan: She is pretty and talented, and very polite.(giggle and fanboying in process)

Minho: So RIGHT NOW are you trying to say you like her??

Luhan: Yes, Frankly speaking no one can resist that charm of her~

Jonghyun: You Love her as a Yeoja??

Luhan: With that charm of her, boys will respect her more and will cherish her. Is impossible not to like her.. but I love her as a chingu not yeoja.. Anyway, why Jonghyun Sunbae you are in SM Company ??

Jonghyun: You don’t have to know why I am here in SM but leave her alone.. She has someone In her heart.. so do not stay close to her .. I don’t care you like her or love her but DO NOT STAY CLOSE WITH HER..

Luhan: Sunbae.. Jinjia MollaYo.. Can tell me why? Wae yo?

Minho: You don’t have to know.. Stop asking question ~ even we explain to you.. you also don’t understand ….

Kyuhyun: MAJAYO~ but  Do understand that I am the one in her heart and she like me so well ! Can’t you see she give her IGAB album on TV ~ and we even had the SeoKyu Fans out there which love us a couple!! We are SM OFFICIAL COUPLE !!! Wires Saranghaeyo!

Changmin: I do have ChangSeo Fans out there TOO !!

Jonghyun : YA but Hyung you are oppa-zoned and I do have too …erm…. Don’t have Jonghyun and Seohyun couple fans but SHE PERSONALLY GIVE IGAB TO ME !!!!! NOT JUST ON TV….

Minho: Yes I also have IGAB Album !!! KYU HYUNG IS A CONFORTABLE OPPA TO HER MAJAYO??

Kyuhyun : ANDAE !!!!! I am her future husband officially approve by all SNSD members!!

Luhan: Sunbae-Men …Stop !! I think I get the situation right now..

Kyuline members: 뭐????????

Kyuhyun : ni zhi dao shen me? (Means “what do you know” in Chinese)

Luhan: I’m not going to say much but you guys must know Xuxian(Seohyun name in Chinese) is not a goguma girl BUT A CHERRY TOMATO GIRL NOW..

Minho : What are you trying to say!

Jonghyun: Spit it out by what you mean she not a goguma girl but a Cherry Tomato girl..

Luhan: She changed to Flirt and y girl but not the Innocent and pure girl that you guys know last time.. I am her fans since her debut ~

Minho:  Don’t acts as you know her… Her  Fashion image now is not set by her and she just feel confortable with people or u can say she just outgoing.

Kyuhyun: Yes~ and she report alot of things to us about her differences and discussion about her new Friends..

Luhan : Kyuhyun Sunbae~~ Seohyun didn’t even report to you she going 2pm Wooyoung birthday party.. I don’t think she treat you as a comfortable oppa ~ Maybe Just a “Sunbae”..

Minho: Shut up Luhan-hoobae.. You didn’t know how SeoBaby Means to us.. You got no right to say that she not a gugoma girl anymore...~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next fews chapter ~

- Continue of the arguing Session

- As Kyuhyun & Kyuline members are good sunbae but they only getting hot temper about the topic of Seohyun unnie Changing.. Therefore.. Kyuline each members will start telling Luhan .. The Friendship & Love Story between them and kyuline member..  making him understand the real Seohyun and also give Him advice on the entertainment industry :D

 

(Therefore i need everyone help to contribute what they know about Seohyun and Kyuline members although i am also a Kyuline & Seohyun Couple fans)

- Sorry about my poor English.

- Sorry if i write in a wrong way that you dislike.. Let me know :D

- Hopefully this chapter will make u interested in this story instead of make you  run away..