Chapter 1

All For Nothing

“What am I going to do?!” Minho said in frustration, dropping himself on his bed.

 

“What do you mean by that? You’ll do whatever it takes. You can’t lose everything” his best friend answered, sitting on his best friend’s chair desk in front of him.

 

“How efficient you are!” Minho said sarcastically sitting on the edge of the bed. “I know what it takes, but we both know I’m not an economist, we are terrible at math!”

 

“But you can’t let that stop you. Can you imagine the consequences for your father if they say in the news that the only heir of one of the five most successful companies in Asia lost his heritage because he wasn’t capable of doing right?”

 

“Don’t even mention it… I can’t do this to him, to the company, to my girlfriend, to her parents…”

 

“…to the country…”

 

“Jonghyun, you’re not helping!!!!”

 

“Sorry…” he apologized. Usually he wouldn’t have let Minho shout at him, but he understood his frustration. It was enough for him to worry about his parents and the company to still worry about the economy of an entire country.

 

“Help me”

 

“I can’t. You said it, I’m not good with numbers either” Jjong said shrugging his shoulders. “But… I know about someone who can…” he added thoughtfully.

 

“WHO?!”

 

“I’m not sure if it’s a good idea…”

 

“JUST SAY THE NAME!”

 

“Ta-Taemin…” he said looking away, not sure of his own advice.

 

“You’re kidding, right?” Jonghyun denied with his head, “Jonghyun, how can you even say it? You know I can’t”

 

“Why not? He has helped you before to pass chemistry and you are kind of friends with him, aren’t you?”

 

“First of all, he didn’t helped me, he did the project and then gave me the credits”

 

“He gave it away to you, I know. That’s why I thought about him”

 

“Yeah, but secondly, HyunAh hates him! She can’t stand him. She has been mad at me and him just because we’re laboratory partners. He’s living a hell in school as it is now. I can’t do this to him. HyunAh will haunt him down and kill him! AND THEN SHE WILL DO THAT WITH ME!”

 

“You’re wrong. She will just do that to YOU!” he said pointing at his friend emphasizing the last word, “You have stand up for him in front of her, Jessica and our precious Diva. I bet you will stand up for him against her again if something happened, am I right?”

 

“Well… yes… especially if he helps me”

 

“See? Nothing can go wrong. The worst that can happen is him to say no” Jonghyun reasoned.

 

“I’ll talk to him” Minho said a little unconvinced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry it is too short because of the time it took me update, but my grandpa was at hospital T^T I'll try to update the next chapie ASAP and i'll try to do it longer...